the lost

Sacrifice ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
December 25, 2014 in SEOUL HOSPITAL CENTER   'Huft ... .how tired today' Long  exhausted sigh breath blown from a man who is now walking slowly in the hospital corridor. 'How's that boy now?' Interrogative sentence was ejected when he crossed in front of the ward 102. Honestly  he miss for a patient who a few months ago he met.  He want to meet the boy and see a sweet smile on his pale face. 'What the Luhan, aish jinja !!!'.

 

He quickened his pace assign it to the cafeteria on the ground floor. He felt worms began to march in his stomach. When getting off the stairs to the first floor, he found a child hugging his knees curled up next to the ER doors. 'God…Luhan, you even  get to see him in front of you', thought Luhan.

 

He just passed just across the boy, but only a few yards away a familiar voice stopped his step. "Doctor Luhan," the voice called. Vibrating sound like crying. Ah, that voice. ... Luhan turned and stare directly  looking at a boy with tears and drenched in tears. "Oh Sehun?", he squeal and directly approached the boy. "What happened hmm? why are you crying here? ", asked Luhan as he grabbed his frail body to his embarace. Instinct wants to protect reveals in his heart. He was so hurt seeing Sehun like this. This is even worse than what he saw at the time. Sehun seems so devastated ... "What  happen to you , Sehun?", He asked again.

 

Silent. Sehun just shut up and continued to cry making  Luhan more worried. "Sehun ... .Hun-ah", he said softly. He held
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter