Cofession

Sacrifice ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning sun  light coming through the curtains parted gap. Luhan stretched and felt the weight on his left arm and hugged him. Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled when found Sehun still asleep at his embrace. Slowly he got out of bed and walked out of the Sehun`s room. Upon arriving at his room, he headed to the bathroom. Maybe bath can refresh it, and also because he have meeting schedule at the hospital. It only took 20 minutes to shower and get out Luhan finished with neat clothes for work. He step his foot into the kitchen to make a simple breakfast. Cheese toast and a glass of warm chocolate milk he put it in the tray for Sehun.

"Sehun, I have an  important meeting today. I have make toast and milk for you. If you want to going somewhere, please contact me first, OK. You won`t let your handsome doctor is worried about you, right. I'll be home before dinner. Annyeong ^^ "

He write a memos and put it beside the tray. Luhan get to Sehun room and somehow from where he got a courage then, he kissed  Sehun forehead.

"Have a good day, Hun-ah", he muttered.

Ceklek ... Blamm ...

And soon the sound of the car out of the house. Sehun then opened his eyes. Oh, awakened Sehun when Luhan kiss him earlier.

"Dr. Lu ...", muttered Sehun while holding his forehead and smile like stupid. Ugh ... why only on the forehead. Aigoo ... what are you thinking ... . you even not his boyfriend of docter Luhan. Aish ... come on realize your position here , Sehun pabbo.

 

After the monologue with his silly mind, Sehun feel hunger engulfed him. He see the waker hours at the bedside and his stomach.

"Deserve it, this is already past 9 AM. You must be hungry little worms".

Sehun rise up and tidy up his bed and decide to take a bath first. He was wearing shorts and a polo shirt belongs Luhan. He has not taken his goods  at the home of his uncle. Honestly he was still afraid to come to that place.

 

Hunger Sehun lead him into the kitchen and found a piece of toast and milk on the counter. A messy handwritten note attract his attention.

 

"Sehun, I have an  important meeting today. I have make toast and milk for you. If you want to going somewhere, please contact me first, OK. You won`t let your handsome doctor is worried about you, right. I'll be home before dinner. Annyeong ^^ "

 

Hehehehe ,,, he thought I was a small child huh. Sehun chuckled at how messy Luhan handwritting. He beings, may be Luhan  still unfamiliar to write Hangeul. Sehun eat the breakfast  while watching television in the living room. Sehun little amazed, the house is neat and clean. For the size of the office  home, is arguably quite luxurious and only occupied just by Luhan alone. Well, now both with Sehun. Kkkkkk

 

Meanwhile, in Seoul Hospital Center

 

"Okay, so , during a month, all new specialist doctors are leaving tomorrow morning to assist the branch hospital in Mokpo .Accommodation will be provided by the office. So meeting today is offer. Good afternoon, "said the chairman ending the meeting.

Luhan looked dreamily especially when he knows that he and some colleagues the other doctors will be assigned to help in Mokpo. Far from Seoul, far from ... ..Sehun.

Luhan walked slowly toward the exit door and approached by a colleague who casualy embrace his shoulder,

"Yo, uri doctors deer, I saw during the meeting , you just daydreaming. is there any problem? "

"Ah, no. Maybe I'm just tired of it, doctor Wu. ", Replied Luhan friendly. Honestly it a little uncomfortable near this Caucasian doctor. Although they both were aqually from China, but somehow uncomfortable  feeling wrapped Luhan. Just for your information, doc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter