Miss Sweet Disser

Different

We all sat at the event... YG in the middle as the lights and camera pointed at us. He've been here for about 35 minutes.

"Okay.... So we have three guest here.... All there are models from diferent countries." We clapped.

"First is Hara...."

Out walked: 

"Next is ChiChi." 

Out Walked: 

"Lastly is Nessa.."

Out walked:

My mouth dropped seeing the three girls from the elevator and the ghost.

"Annyeonghassyeo!" The all smiled bowing to him then us then to the fans.

Nessa wore: http://www.polyvore.com/where_im_from_we_live/set?id=127926870.

"This is out new rookie group. NIha (Knee-Ha)

"Niha?" We all asked.

"Nations, In, Harmony Also." Raena answered.

We clapped.

"Introduce yourself and what you do."
"I'm Raena, I'm 22, I'm from The United Kingdom, Im full korean and I'm the main dance and sub vocal. Oh and the leader." She giggled.

"I'm I'm ChiChi I'm Vietnamese and Middle Eastern." She smiled, we ooh'd. "I'm the rapper and 20."

"I'm Vanessa, Please call e Nessa. Means we're family. I'm Korean and Black. I'm the Maknae and Lead vocalist. I'm 19."

"Although all these girls are models, Vanessa is World known.... look at the comments."
"CL Diss VAnessa's turn....... OMG VANESSA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Vanessa eonnie youre finally in Korea....ect." Minzy read allowed,

"I didn't diss her, i dont know her..." CL laughed.

"You don't know me" Vanessa almost spat at CL. "But you did diss me." She smiled sweetly.

"Shade." RaeNa said in English.

"You think you can do it like me? THe baddest female come threw and show you how a real queen does it V." YG read.... "Was he instagating?" I whsipered to GD he nodded.

"Oh...." CL said quietly. That was purely chance." She tried to cover it up.

"My name was Queen V in America as a rapper." Vanessa smiled. "She then tweeted saying I ripped her style off and she is my idol...." Vanessa explained.

"CL stand up." CL walked to the floor at least 8 feet from Vanessa, Vanessa smile never left her face.

"You're a rapper? You're WAAAAAY too pretty." Seungri said. 

Vanessa blushed and bowed saying thank you.

"YAH!" CL yelled.

"You're pretty too nooona don't get me wrong." seungri laughed.

"Everyone knows CL

s diss. But Vanessa decided she didn't want to speak on it.... until I asked her too." YG smiled.

"BWOH!" CL shouted.

"Hey, it's not fair... she did nothing to you.... and you should proove your place." Tablo said. 

"I'll take it." Vanessa laughed.

"LIVE RAP CYPHER!!! Lets go... beat!" Taeyang shouted.

Everyone cheered and YG nodded queing the music. CL was thorowing the harsh bars at Vanessa, But Vanessa did an aegto face and it threw CL off... Is she not getting offended?

"Time!" YG yelled. CL breathed.

"YG-nim..... can I use bad language? It's an american thing." She laughed.

"Of course... live television will block it." She nodded and smiled. 

"Dd she hurt your feelings Vanessa?" Raena asked smiling wide.
"Eonnie she talked abuot my family and out issues.... Thats low..." Vanessa turned around. "Families my life... But don't worry Chaerin-eonnie.... I wont throw low blows...." CL smirked.


 

"I don't with hoes I don't with..." She stated looking at the rest of YG with her back to CL.
"Shots fired!" Her friends oo'd.

"Anybody hating, you can his-" She stopped herself pointing to me and GD. 

"Seriously now..." She laughed. The beat came in.
"This for them hoes before I used to ride with
Stame es that young and used to get high with
To all the hoes in the rap game and whack game...." She pointed to CL as she continued.
"The same es with small minds and whack fame...." She smiled walked closer to CL with a straight face.
"Selling your , you set a low bar
Shame us females who ing go hard
Your generation got no stars
Only see me and Chi-Chi so far
If you mad, , asad ?Then step it up
You aint a bad , sad , you set that up!
Them haters hating but my head is up." She turned to 2ne1 ad pointed.
"Just watch what I do, 'cause I said enough!
I be flowing, spitting, they ing know
'cause these hoes are stripping and I'm ing cold." She looked at all of us.
"I ain't the greatest, but I'll ing grow
Don't doubt me, without me is no ing show." She then looked at the camera.
"To all the new people trying to fly in
To get a seat with us, there ain't no buy in's
You trying to eat with us, you must be walling." She walked back up to CL pressing her body against CL all in her face.
"Watch how you treating us, we get to fire them
I got es on stand by who ride in
It's guaranteed, my es will get violent
And after all the drama I'm still not tired
But I ain't playing no games, , shots fired."

When she said Shouts fired she put her fingers in agun to CL's head and acted as his she shot her.

Everyones mouth was open.

"SHE LOOKS SO SWEET!" Tablo finally said.

"I am... Just dont diss me, my family, or my group... or next time it might not be words." She glared at Cl then giggled.

"WOOOOOO! YG's newest female group NIGA has two undeground rappers and one has beef with CL! Competition in the company." YG laughed. We all did.

"Who wont?" Daesung asked.

"Vanessa." Vanessa began cheering for herself and did a cute happy dance. I chuckled.

Her group stood her right next to me and she lookded at me.

"Boo." She laughed. I blushed embarassed and she smiled. 

=============

The song is Honey shots fired I just changed T-Lane to ChiChi...... I don't own it.

Sorry this was more for CL.... It'll come in handy later...

S