Ghost In YG 1

Different

(first ignore the Bangtan tag.... I wrote that on accident my bad....)

(Vanessa has tattoos but not a sleeve, they'll be explained later)

-T.O.Ps POV-

I sat outside the YgG building with GD waiting for Seungri to return with our food. He ordered a lot.... maybe we should help him with it.

GD had his hat almost over his eyes looking at his phone... it was to early for him. I on the other hand had my hood on leaning on the wall with my eyes clothed.

I opened my eyes hearing footsteps coming thinking it was Seungri... when they got closer I could hear heels clacking. I lookead just as the lady walked by. She wore: http://www.polyvore.com/date_with_bae_nini/set?id=136687853 had red hair in a ponytail and light eyeliner.... she was beautiful. Almmost to beautiful to be real.

She looked at me and smiled a flirtatious smile. 

She disappeared inside. I was in awe still at the image i had of her in my head.... Was she real? 

"JiYoung... JuYoung?" I hit his arm. he loooked at me.

"Yeah Hyung? Whats up?" He asked pulling a headphone out his ear.

"Did......Did you just see that? That woman?"

"What woman?" He asked.

"So you didn't?" 

"There was a woman? Was she hot. Was her body banging.... was she-" I could tell by the questions he defently didnt see her.

"Nevermind... Maybe it was my mind." I shook my head. Its too early.

I opened the door to see if she was there.... no one.... I isghed.

"Just an image." I chuckled.

"HYUNGSSS HELP!!" We heard Seungri shout. He was walking with four bagd in one hand, one in his mouth along with straws and a shaky hand carrying  a drink tray of four 5 dinks.

Around 1pm YG himself walked in.

"Hello everyone." He smiled. We bowed. "IN 2 days is the YG Family live stream/production. We will have 3 special guest on the show.... But they wont come in till later. Just know to be respectful to them." he smiled.

"Got it." They said. He left and Taeyang smiled.

"Wonder who it is? aybe some JUP people again?"

"Naw...... I think some of out friends." Daesung smiled.

"He said 3 people.Not 3 people per person." Seungri laughed at him. Daesun rose his hand as if he were to hit Seungri. Seungri just laughed at him harder.

"I hope it's Haru-ssi." JiYoung smiled. "Thats my baby."

After ppractice it was aybe 4 pm I was the last to leave. I pressed the elevator and it opened faster than usual. When the doors opened there stood the girl some earlier. She was looking at her phone. 

"Excuse me?" I asked... One she was in the middle of the doorway and too....was she real? She looked up and smiled at me. She then lookeed infront of her with a smirk and started walking. 

I turned around watching her walk away.... she even looked good from the back.

"Hey!" I shouted. "Hey! Who are you?" She turned around ad shrugged before walking into an extra studio we had.

Cursing I ran after her. When I walked in the studio I saw it was empty.... my heart started beating fast. Where'd she go? Are we haunted?