Ghost In YG....2?

Different

 

JiYoung and I sat in the Studio together.... he was talking but honestly I wasn't listening.

"HYUNG!!" He shouted catching my attention.

"hmm? Og sorry." I said. 

"What are you thinking about Seunghyun-hyung?"

I shrugged.

"Have you seen a woman with red hair? She has a tattoo on her left wrist and collarbone? She has brown skin? Piercing in her cheeks?"

"No... she sounds evil." He laughed. 

That didn't help.... now shes a bad ghost....maybe thats why she didnt talk?

I groaned.

"I think YF is haunted." I sighed.

"Or you are...." he said. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and hit him.

"HEY! Im just saying.... I haven't seen this ghost." I plopped back on the couch.

"Hyung can you go get the lyric book from the practice room? I know Bae was writting in it." 

I nodded and left. 

I stepped in the elevator and pressed 9th floor. But it stopped on ground level... see YG studio was under ground so there were 3 floors of recording studios, upstairs were practice rooms, gyms, trainee rooms... ect.... Why was I stopping on the lobby?

The doors opened and I saw no one.... the lobby was vacent. I leaned to close the doors. Before they shut a hand stopped it, long fingers grabbed the door that was now reopening. When it was wide enough bright red hair greeted me. Then a smile.

She bowed slightly and walked in. I shut the door again and she just stood there.

"What floor?" I asked.

She didnt answer, she just changed her gaze from the numbers abovve the door to the door.

I looked at her waitin for an answer, but also studying her outfit, she wore:http://www.polyvore.com/11_jhene_aiko/set?id=142998680, Her hair in braided pigtails.

"Hello? Are you deff? Did you hear me?' She glarred at me looking annoyed, I bit my lip. Her gaze was like looking into deathm but her arua was so nice and innocent.

She walked over to the buttons and slammed her hand into all of the button.

My mouth hung open as she glarred at me again before walking back to where she previously stood and glanced back up at the numbers again.

"Wha-Why! Why would you do that?" I asked her ashocked.

"YAH! I'm talking to you!" I shouted. She glarred at me again and then gave me an innocent smile, she turned 180 to face me.

"Seunghyun oppa.... I'll warn you now.." She said sweetly. Her voice was so beautiful but threatening in a way. Her accent?

"B-Bwoh?" I asked. 

She stepped closer and I beacked up.

"Stay away demon." I said. She coced her head to the side then giggled at me.

"I guess...." She shuged."Just seriously." she looked me up and down.

"Dont. . With. Me." She perfectly prounouced every word.

I stood tall.

"I'm not scared of you Demon Ghost." She was about to say something when the doors opened on 6.

"Annyeong." She waved and walked out.

When the doos shut I sighed leaning against the wall.

"Aish... that girl.... so rude!" I groaned. "Oppa? How does she know my name or Im older?" I asked aloud.... Oh yeah im an idol. "What did she mean? Dont fuvk with her? AH! Who knew an evil ghost could be so pretty!" I shouted as the doors opened to my floor.

I ealked back in the elevator andit stopped at the 6th floor.

The girl walked in with two other girls behind her. One had brown skin like herm and the other had pale white skin. 

"They acknowledfed me and bowed.

"Annyeonghasyeo T.O.P-Subaenim... Nice to meet you." They said together.

"Sunbaenim?" I asked. They kiijed at each other.

"Aigoo.... Y'all are stipd he doesn't know, no one does." the girl said.

"Stupid?!" One yelled. "Ugh your dso rude to your olders! " I chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry ReaNa Eonnie." She bowed. She looked up and glsred at me who was quietly having a chuckle fit.

"Whatever, come on, we need to go here." She said just as the doors opened to 4." 

They bowed to me as she just walked out.