talk to you later

your lips are heaven, but your words are hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Talk to you later, I said for the last time.

 

▒ 

 

Yubin wasn't really sure what was happening, or what was yet to come but she had a terrible feeling about it. All week, she's been seeing signs of bad omen, not that she was ever a believer in those kinds of things, but truthfully, they couldn't be a coincidence. Although she didn't believe in all that superstitious hoo-ha, she was a firm believer in the belief that good things happening back to back are always too good to be true. She had a bad feeling that her whole summer would be placed in that category.

On the other hand, she had been having a very fruitious summer. She helped Yenny with her solo album, learned how to direct and how to play the drums, and best of all, she met the IAB and Illionaire guys, whom she could now say were one of her closest friends. There is also the matter of Sungbin, or Beenzino as he's known to the public. They have been, for the most part of the summer, flirting with each other back and forth. Yenny and Sunmi would often joke at parties, "why don't you two just hook up so this tension in the air disappears?" She would have loved to do that, honestly, but careers came first and she was an idol, first and foremost . If they had hooked up, there was no doubt that paparazzi would catch one of them going to or leaving the hotel. There was no way in hell she was risking it.

But she eventually did. And it wasn't just a hook up. They'd begun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter