CHAPTER 13

Abandoned House

Hyoyeon heard someone screamed from the other room. “Hey! Anyone there?!” she shouted. But no one heard her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!’ Kyuhyun screamed when he touched a foot floating.

“W-What is it?” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun runs towards Siwon’s back. “G-Ghost.” He said.

Kibum walks towards where Kyuhyun stood up.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” a girl murmured.

“Hey guys! It’s Bom noona!” Kibum said. Bom was all tied-up in the ceiling. “Help her!”

After few minutes…

“Thanks guys!” Bom said.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” someone murmured.

“Who was that?” Donghae asks.

“Oh! It’s Seohyun and Sica.” Bom said. “Seohyun was behind the door and Sica was on the left corner.”

After few minutes…

“Bom noona, we thought you’re dead.” Siwon said.

“That was I thought, too.” Bom said.

The boys raised their eyebrows. “W-What do you mean?” Kibum asks.

FLASHBACK…

“Dara, I forgot my hairbrush in the living room. I will get it before someone steal it.” Bom said.

“Araso.” Dara said.

Bom hurriedly went to the living room and she found her hairbrush on the table.

After she gets the hairbrush, she walks back to the stairs.

But, someone put a rope on her neck. “Ah!” she said. She wants to scream for help but her voice doesn’t want to cooperate.

She felt the rope being tighter to her neck.

Tears flow to her face. ‘Am I going to die?’ she thought.

Then, she felt weak. But, before she closed her eyes, she saw someone at the end of the stairs. It was a girl wearing white. She tried to call her for help but as she blinks her eyes the girl disappeared and then she fainted.

When she woke up she was lying on the sofa. “Where are the others?” she asks.

She stands up but she was feeling dizzy.

She leans on the wall but she accidentally pushes the wall and it turns around.

END OF FLASHBACK…

“The next thing I knew I was here.” Bom said.

“But, that’s impossible! When Seohyun saw you, you were hanging on the ceiling.” Kibum said.

“I don’t know if you will believe it but it is my body but my spirit was not in it.” Bom said.

“Ha?!”


“There’s someone save Bom unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Who?” they ask.

“The same ghost who went in my body.” Seohyun said.

“What do you mean?” Kibum asks.

Then, Seohyun put out something in her jacket.  It was a small album.

“I got this when I went in the study room alone.” Seohyun said. “And, I forgot to tell you that I can see ghost.”

The guys’ eyes widened of shocked.

FLASHBACK…

“This place is !” Bom said. “It is big as our house but the designs are !”

“Come on, Bom. This is an abandoned house so the designs here are old.” Kang-in said.

“Still, I hate this place.” Bom said.

“Don’t say that. The ghosts who live here might get angry.” Seohyun said seriously.

“Aish! Seohyun, don’t say that! It gives me creeps.” Bom said.

“Yeah! We are in an abandoned house, so don’t say anything about ghosts.” Kang-in said.

“Sorry.” Seohyun said and left the two in the living room.

She went to the study room. She was looking for a book to read. “Hello!” someone greets.

Seohyun turns around and saw a girl that same age as her, sitting on the table.

“Who are you?” Seohyun asks.

“I was the one who should ask you that. Who are you and what are you doing in our mansion?” the girl said.

“You’re a ghost, right?” Seohyun said.

The girl nodded. “I’m Wynona.”

“I’m Seohyun. Sorry if we came here.” Seohyun said.

“No problem to us. But, I don’t for the strangers.” Wynona said.

“Strangers? Are there someone lives here?”

“They’re not actually live here but they’re finding something here.” Wynona said.

“What is it?” Seohyun asks.

“It is our treasure.” Wynona said.

Seohyun’s eyes widened. “T-Treasure?”

“Yeah. But, no one can find it because the key was not here.” Wynona said.

Seohyun was going to talk again when Kyuhyun came.

“Seo, there you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” Kyuhyun said.

“Mian. You go first. I’ll catch up with you.” Seohyun said.

“I need to go now.” Seohyun said to the ghost after Kyuhyun left.

“Just be careful, Seohyun. And, take that photo album.” Wynona said. She was pointing to the desk. Seohyun opens the drawer in the desk and found a small photo album. She put it in her jacket.

Before Seohyun leaves the room, Wynona talk again. “Seo, be careful.” Wynona said.

“We will.” Seohyun said.

………………………….

“Seohyun, where are you going?” Minzy asks.

“I forgot my ipod in the living room.” Seohyun said.

“Ok. Please hurry. I’m scared here.” Minzy said.

“I will.” Seohyun said.

Seohyun was walking down the stairs when she saw Wynona.

“Wyn.” She called.

“Hello Seo.” Wynona said. “Where are you going?”

“I forgot my ipod in the living room.” She said.

“Oh. If you went to the living room, don’t scream when you see something.” Wynona said and she disappeared.

“What is she talking about?” she asks herself and walks again.

As Seohyun walk in the living room she was shock when she saw Bom hanging in the ceiling.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed.

“I told you not to scream.” Wynona said. But it was come from Bom.

“U-Unnie?”

“I’m not your unnie. I save her from the man.” Wynona said.

“A-A man?”

“Yeah. Someone tried to kill her so I went to her body and remove her spirit for a while.” Wynona said.

“B-but, you’re hanging in the ceiling.” Seohyun said.

“Don’t worry about it. I can take care of it. But you need to keep it secret.” Wynona said.

“A-Araso.” Seohyun said. Then, the others came.

END OF FLASHBACK…

“So, that Wynona was the one who possessed you?” Siwon asks.

“Yeah. But, she only did that because she wants to warn us to the man and a woman who was trying to kill us.” Seohyun said.

“But she gave us 3 days to find Hyoyeon noona or else we are all gonna die.” Siwon said.

“If she really wants to help us why is she saying that?” Jessica asks.

“I don’t know. It is still confusing me. After I fell here I didn’t have a chance to talk to her.” Seohyun said.

“By the way, Sica noona how did you get here?” Kibum asks.

“When I was locked in the attic room I screamed for help. While Kang-in and the others trying to find a way to open the door, I felt something that I wasn’t alone in the attic anymore. When I turn around I saw a man. I screamed and he hit me something hard so I fainted.” She said.

“Sica, is this yours?” Kibum asks holding an earring.

Jessica touches her left ear and her earring is missing. “It is mine.” Jessica said. “Where did you find it?”

“In the front of the nursery’s door.” Kibum said.

“Nursery door?” Seohyun asks.

“There is a nursery room in your and Minzy’s room. Dara noona said that she heard a baby’s cry in your room but when she and Leeteuk hyung get in the room the door open but there was no baby in it.” Siwon said.

“We need to find a way to get out of here.” Kibum said. “I’m sure the others are in danger too.”

“You’re right.” Donghae said.


Mian for the late update...

I'm so busy lately...kekeke

Thanks for the comments...

♥♥♥

♥♥

=^.^=