Memory

Our Record

Their breakfast is already at the table after 15minutes Leo and Ken prepair the tossted bread with butter and pour milk to each of the members. Both of them are quickly sit down with the others.

"JAL MEOKKESEUPNIDA~~!!", say all of them with loud especially Ken. They eat a slice of tossted bread with butter plus an egg or dry sea-weed. They likes to taste something new for sure.

"N hyung.. Do you had any drama schedule today?", ask Ken while chewing his food.

N stop chewing then moves his head means not while answers, "Ani~ It's finish already.".

"Hyung mean, your drama.. Final episode soon?", say Hyuk after he swallow his tossted bread.

N nods while continue chewing his food.

"Hyung, tell me your story at shooting location. It's everything fine?", ask Ravi while put an egg on his tossted bread.

"Well.. It's not like what I thought. Before I start shoot the second-final sence, I have a quarrel with Sojin noona.", said N while keep his head down, look at the plate.

They're supprise when N talk about him and Girl's Day Sojin. Hongbin is still chewing while asking N, "Jinjja, hyung?".

"Aaaa~~~", said N while look at Hongbin. Then, he look at his glass of banana milk and continue, "Imagine, I have a difficult problem at the script then I ask Sojin noona...".

N'S POV

I ask Sojin noona for help. Then I read my script on my handphone, together at outside SBS building. I meet her at bus stop 2days ago...

2days ago,

I sit down at that bus stop. Nobody at there except me alone. But then, I saw Sojin noona comes, I shout to her while wave my hand, "Noona!".

She came in but I didn't realise her left leg in pain. She just walk slowly until she sit beside me with her smiles.

"Noona, can you read my script while look at my acting? I'm very confused with these sence.", say me then give my phone to her.

"Okay..", say Sojin noona then look at my script. Then, he look at me while said, "Ready. Action!!!".

I take a deep breath what start to act with dialogue in my head, "Noona! That's enough. You can hate me but don't ever hurti...".

"Akk~~ Hyeri-ya! Wae?", said Sojin noona after her handphone is ringing and she pick up her phone. But then, I hear Hyeri sunbaenim is crying even her voice through Sojin noona's phone. She off their voice then she give back my handphone and stand up while say, "Hakyeon-ahh~ Mianhae but I must go now.".

I look at her then hold her hand and said, "But we are promise to..".

She push my hand aside then said with soft voice, "Hyeri needs me now. See you tommorow.".

"Noona~~!", shout me while hold her shoulder at behind but she leaves me alone. I stand up and look at her. Now I realise why she walks slowly. Her left leg is bandaged. Maybe she felt on the set. I cover my mouth while close my eyes and raise my head. I feel sorry to her because I distrub her without I realise how pain she is. I leave that place while look at Sojin noona walking at another way...

The next day (Yesterday),

My eyes are painfully because I practicing my dialogue for my second-last sence since last night at Jellyfish Building without sleep. I bows at all the crews and sunbaedeul at there.

But then, I saw Sojin nonna come in and standing in front of me. She bow once while said, "Hakyeon-ie~~ Sorry for last night. I thought Hyeri have a problem with Minah but she just hungry and want to eat.".

I laugh while look at down. I raise up and say, "I should say sorry to you because I didn't know that you're injurt. Gwenchanikanie~~?".

"I'm okay. I just sprain yesterday but no need to worry.", say Sojin noona after she look at her left leg then she look at me with her beautiful smile.

I also smile to her. I thought we will not meet each other since I push her to help me when she is in pain last night. I feel relief. It's a good farewell with hates and spite...

End of flashback.

"That's why I smells something...", said Hyuk while close his nose with his hand.

N quickly hold Hyuk shoulders tight beside him. Hyuk just smile because he knows that he make N angry.

"So, is your shooting drama is done yesterday?", ask Ken then he look at N.

"Like what I said before. It's done.", said N then he makes his 'neck slice attack' again at Ken with his left hand. While his right hand is still grab Hyuk's right shoulder. He look at Hyuk once again then ask, "Hyogi~~ I hear last morning you try to feed Ravi with your ice-cream. What happend with you?".

"Actually, I miss someone.", said Hyuk while keep his head down.

"Nugu? Yeoja chingu?", ask Ravi and Hongbin both.

Hyuk play with his fork while answer, "Ani~~ Cho Sarang.".

"Cho Seunghoon sunbaenim's daughter?", ask Leo for all sudden. In fact, he likes childrens and animals.

"Aaa~~", answers Hyuk correctly. He look at the others while continues, "I meet her since 3 days ago. Cho Seunghoon sunbaenim is my eomma's classmate since in high school so he come to meet my eomma and brought Sarang too...".

HYUK'S POV

We get our holiday this week, right? So I back to my house to meet my family. But I never thought that Sarang and her appa at my house.

"Eomma, appa. I'm back~~!", yell me louder as I miss my eomma and appa. But then, I saw a little girl that runs around my house. When I see her face, I realise that her face looks familiar. I walk in to the hall then I saw my eomma with Cho Seunghoon sunbaenim at sofa. Talks about their past as a student. I bows happily while greet, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Han Sanghyuk imnida...".

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Akk~~?", says Cho Seunghoon with weird then ask my eomma, "Is this your son?".

Meanwhile, I look at Sarang that keeps playing with her toy. She's very cute. But then, she look at me. I smile to her while wave my hand quickly.

"Sanghyuk-ahh~~ Go rest on your room. You must be tired, right?", ask my eomma to me.

I move my head means no then I look at them both while say, "Ani, eomma.. I'm okay. Err~~~ Su- sunbaenim, can I bought Sarang round the apartment here?".

"Go ahead. Let Sarang learns something new at the outside.", said Cho Seunghoon sunbaenim. He's a kind and heart-warmed person.

"Yee~ Gamsahamnida. I'll be back soon.", said I then bows once again to them both. I walk to Sarang then squat propertly in front of her and say, "Annyeonghasaeyo. Bik-seu maknae, Hyuk oppa nida.".

Sarang makes me shocked when she bows and said, "Annyeonghasaeyo~~".

"Waaa~~ Kyeopta!", said me when I cherish her hair. I ask her once again, "Sarang-ahh, do you want to eat an ice-cream with oppa?".

She nods quickly because she want an ice-cream.

"Let's go. But first, tell your appa that you want to go out with oppa.", say me once again and push Sarang slowly to her appa. I just look at Sarang with smile when she asked her appa. She's very cute eventhough she still learning hangeul language from his appa.

An hour later, at playground,

Me and Sarang were playing cradle while each of we eating an ice-cream. We already walking arund the apartment and buying an ice-cream then it's time to play cradle each of us. I look at Sarang that full with melting ice-cream on then wipe and said, "Aigoo~~ you eating too much.".

"Mashisseo~~", say Sarang properly in hangeul language.

I stop eating my vanilla ice-cream then give it to Sarang while ask, "Do you want oppa or ice-cream?".

"Ice-cream!!", Sarang says quickly while raise up both hands.

I laugh out loud as I give her my ice cream and she give me just an ice-cream cone. I feels like I'm back to the old days when I still a kid and playing with my noona.. Ahh~~ I don't want a farewell with Sarang...

End of flashback.

"So that's why you treat me like a kid?", ask Ravi angrily.

"Aniya.. Aniya...", said Hyuk while wave his hands means no and smile like a kid. Well... He's a maknae.

N is still rubing Hyuk's shoulder while asking Ravi about Ravi and Hyuk a days ago, "So, Ravi. How it happen?".

Ravi drink his milk and gulp down then he look at N while said, "I feel like I am a kid that be forced by another kid. At that day I'm back from my house to meet my dongsaeng then I clean up our port-house for a hole day. I'm very tired at that time...".

RAVI'S POV

At that time. I know that Hyuk is also at there but he didn't help me anything. He just eat and eat. I just mop the floor from the door until the mirror wall. But then, I stoped and take a deep breath as I sigh while thinking of my dongsaeng.

"Hyung.. Come here. Take a rest.", ask Hyuk suddenly pat on the chair beside him after he look at me to and fro with a mop.

I walked into our dinner table and sit beside him while my hands placed at behind of the table.

"Hyung, do you want some?", ask Hyuk properly while stretch his hand to give me taste his vanilla ice-cream.

"Aaa~~ It's okay, Hyuk-ah...", yell me slowly, move my hand away from his hand while he keep stretch to give me his ice-cream.

"Ahaaa~~ Hyung. Just try..".

Suddenly. When he hold my shoulder from behind and push to make me eat his ice-cream, his ice-cream is stick around my lips. I was supprised as I look at him and his ice-cream. This is nuts!! He make me angry but I tried to control myself. Be calm.

Hyuk just be guilty then look at the other place while still eat his ice-cream that keeps melting. I just be calm with him.. Urghhh~~~ How can I have a farewell with Hyuk?...

End of flashback.

"Ravi hyung.. Mianei. I'm really. Really miss Sarang at that time.", beg Hyuk with his cute voice.

Ravi drinks his milk once again with 1 gulp then say, "No... But, if you clean up our dishes. I will forgive you.".

Suddenly, Hongbin do N's 'Neck slice attack' on Ravi's neck while say, "Such a curl, Ravi. Let he clean up Ken's house too.. That's more curl.".

Ravi, Ken and N just laugh. Agree with Hongbin's idea. Hyuk can't do anything because N's hand is still in his shoulder. Meanwhile, Leo is still eating.

"Iedeura~~ Iedeura, chakkaman.. I have something to announce.", suddenly N stop laughing then ask to all the members, "Tippaenim asked me yesterday about our comeback this month. Do you have any idea?".

"N hyung.. How about we do a cute concept? We didn't do this before.", said Hongbin then look at Leo.

Leo looking deep in Hongbin's eyes. Disagree with Hongbin because he hates cute.

"That's no no.", said Ravi whis raise his hand and move his index finger means disagree while continues, "What if we do a Hip Hop concept? On the boat. Playing with the girls...".

"In your mind Ravi.", says Ken that sitting in front of Ravi.

Suddenly, N have an idea, "How about Youth Concept?".

"Again?", ask Hyuk while looking at N beside him.

"It's not like Super Hero or Rock Ur Body, Hyuk-ahh~~", said Hongbin to Hyuk that still looking at N.

"What I mean is, Youth Concept.. We have our memories in our young days. Maybe it's a love song or sad song. But, it's still in youth concept.".

Ravi clap his once then said, "Okay! I have my song, 'Memory' with Hyuk. But.. I can't change the lyrics. My rap part is too much.".

"It's okay.. It would be the next track.", said N dissapointed but he tried to be happy.

"How about my song, 'On A Cold Night'.", said Leo with his slowly voice.

"Akk!! That song. I agree eventhough Leo hyung and Ravi compose their own song and we already sing it on Fantasia HEXSIGN. So how about we make a remake album.", said Ken with his fast-talking.

"Ahh.. N hyung. Since last night, we talked about our own farewell stories. I have my opinion.", said Hyuk while he look at N and all members and continues, "How about we remade and old song that have a same meaning with farewell story?".

"What song that we know?", ask N with curiously.

"AHHH~~!", shout Hongbin while snap his fingers. He look at Hyuk while said loudly, "R.EF SUNBAENIM, FAREWELL FOMULA!".

"Ding-dang-dong-deng~~", said Hyuk with making his voice like a xylophone.

"Waaaa~~ That's great, Hyuk.", says N while pat on Hyuk's shoulder then look at Leo and said, "Is it okay, Leo-ya?".

"Johayeo~~", say Leo with a smile on his face.

"Okay! Let's go to Jellyfish building. But first. Let's clean up my house.", said Ken. Feeling exited.

Ravi stand up quickly and said"Okay, let's go!!".

The others stand up while take their plates and glasses along them then Hyuk and Hongbin wash the plates and glasses together. Meanwhile, the others clean up the pillow and swept the floor at the hall and Ken clean up his bedroom. Finally, they make a comeback with remake album... '이별공식'.

The end.

* AUTHOR SAI'S NOTE *

Thank you for read my second VIXX Fanfic "Our Record". I know some of you guys doesn't know the message that I try to story it to you. Authough, I am not satisfied with the ending. I want to write it more but I'm busy with my work so I just do a simple ending. TBH, IDK when Seo In Guk will going to military sevice, IDK is Block B Zico and Hongbin take a same course, IDK is BTS Rap Monster and J-Hope are Leo's friends, IDK about the ending of 'Family Outing' (Because the drama is still airing on SBS at that time I writing this fanfic) and IDK Sarang's father with Hyuk's mother relationship. . It's just a fanfic and I type it when I got an idea.. I'm sooooo sorry guys. . I'm still learning about them and still trying to become a 'Kipas-Susah-Mati' VIXX (Die Hard Fan of VIXX). What I type about the story is just for fun and not to blame anyone. And it's not too late to wish Happy 3rd Anniversary for VIXX! Anyway, 미안하라고 그리고 감사하고 여로분. . . ^^