On A Cold Night

Our Record

The door of Ken's house is open widely. Ken step into his house with full of happiness because he will not alone tonight. "Iedeuraaa~~! Come in!".

They take off their shoes beside the door at inside while Leo compile their shoes in row.

N be spellbound when he look at the decoration of Ken's house while said, "Woahhhhh~~ You know how to make people impress with your house, Ken..".

"It's Seo In Guk sunbaenim that decorate this house. I just buy the TV and sofa.", said Ken truth while sit at his colourfull sheet-milky long sofa.

"Woo~~ Seriously. It's beautiful, Ken hyung.", said Hongbin then he sit at the floor beside Ken.

Now, the hyungs line sit at Ken's long sofa while the dongsaengs line just sit at the floor in line with pillow each of them.

"Chaa~~ Thank you so much hyung-deul and dongsaeng-deul for coming to my mini-healling camp tonight..", said Ken. Start to make a joke.

"We don't need those mini-healling camp, Hyung.", said Hongbin that still smiling.

"But I need therapy...", said Ken but then he dance to On And On song while singing, "I need therapy, lalalalala~~".

Suddenly, N doing his 'neck slice attack' at Ken twice while said, "Enough, Ken. You no jams to stay alive.".

"But I have a problem.. With Seo In Guk sunbaenim.", Ken express that what N said is wrong.

"What is it, Hyung?", ask Hyuk while hugging another pillow. Besides, Ken's house have a lot's of pillows.

Ken take a deep breath and sigh when he look at his holding hands. All the members are looking at him, "Actually... Seo In Guk sunbaenim....".

KEN'S POV

Seo In Guk sunbaenim makes me feel sad. He will going to military service in this year. Just like Park Hyo Shin sunbaenim 3years ago. I feel lonely...

2days ago,

I and Seo In Guk sunbaenim are playing ice-box game together like usually at that night. Honestly, we are always like this. Playing these games in every night even we have our daily schedules. His history drama is still in progress and I have my schedule with you guys. But at that night is our last night together.

"Jaehwan-ahh~~ I tried to distroy your soldiers.", said Seo In Guk sunbaenim or I call him as Hyung.

"You can't, hyung..", said me while press the shoot button more harder.

But then, I don't know how but he win this soldier attack's game. He put his hands in the air and bounce like a kid on my sofa while shout happily, "YESSS!!! I WIN!! YAHOOO~~~".

I do my cute sad face while put my game control at table. I look at him while said, "It's not fair. Hyung win this game 7times a row.".

Seo In Guk sunbaenin makes a small laugh then look at me with his left hand is holding my left shoulder while said, "Jaehwan-ahh~ About this game, I have something to tell you.".

"What, hyung?". Say me while turn to look at him.

"You know I am 29years old in this year, right?", said Seo In Guk sunbaenim while shaking me twice.

"So?..", I remember something, "Hyung... Want to get married?!".

Seo In Guk sunbaenim laugh out loud with his eyes closed then look at me while said, "Aniya.. I got a letter from army and I will go to military service this April.".

"Wait, hyung. Wait.. This is not April Fool, right?", ask me with curious.

"Nope.. It's true. But start tommorow I will leave you and stay at my hometown with my family.", said Seo In Guk sunbaenim with honest.

"Aaaa~~~ Whose wanna play a game with me tommorow? I'm..".

Seo In Guk sunbaenim was pat my shoulder again. He knows that I am worried about him then says, "No need to worry, Jaehwan-ie~~ Just 2years I'm at there. It won't take any longger. I'm promise. When I'm back, we play games 3days non-stop.".

I just smile even the truth is hurting my heart. Seo In Guk sunbaenim is just like my real hyung...

The next night,

I lay my body at my sofa while playing another ice-box game. I sit down after I feel unwell laying to the right. I play it untill I feel my thumbs in pain.

"Aaa~~ Hyung...".

Suddenly I realised that he leave me at morning. I feel sad and put my game control on the table. I look at my right side, at my sofa. I feel lonely. Is it a short farewell with hyung?

End of Flashback.

"So that's why you bring us to your house because you want to play ice-box game with us?", ask Hongbin while hold Ken's right knee.

Ken nods means what Hongbin said is right.

"It's okay. We are here, together with you.", said N while hold Ken's hand slowly then smile bright.

Ken tried to smile as a thankful to have a friends like N and the others.

Meanwhile, Ravi slaps Hongbin's right arm then ask, "Hongbin-ahh~~ How's your graduation day? Is it great?".

Suddenly, Hongbin keep his head down when Ravi ask about his graduation day.

"Akk~~ Hongbin hyung. Waeyo?", ask Hyuk while he fan his right hand to Hongbin.

"I miss all the memories that I got when I become a student...", sigh Hongbin while playing his hands.

"Mianei..", said Ravi. Apologise to Hongbin.

Hongbin raise his head, look at Hyuk and Ravi while say, "It's okay, let me story about my graduation day. But I know you guys will never believe this. At the day...".

HONGBIN'S POV

At the day that I should attend to graduation day, I wake up lately because I hang out with my collage's friends at night before the day...

Yesterday, at Hongbin's house,

I wake up and stretch my hands like usualy. But when I look at the clook, it's 8.a.m. I just have 1hour left to get ready and go to graduation day. So I just wash my face and tidy up my hair.

When I look at the photos that I put at my writing table, I feel sad. This is my last day to meet them all. I walk and sit in front of my table, hold the photo that I put on the stand-stick frame while I wipe the frame. I just can smile when I look at my group photo then I put it on the box for I brought it to graduation day.

4hours later, at graduation event,

I ran to my car and take out the small-high box that I brought from home at the bonet care. I hold it while hold the top of the box so it wouldn't fall down.

When I enter the hall, I saw Zico sunbaenim once again with U-kwon sunbaenim and Taeil sunbaenim. I run to them that wefie together while keep holding the box and shout, "Sunbaedeul!!".

Taeil realise that I call them. He just smile when he look at me.

"Aa~ Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbaedeul.", greet me to the three of Block B members.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~~ Chukahae!!", shout U-kwon sunbaenim happily while pat my right shoulder.

I felt shy while smile even this not my 1st time I greet them, "Aaa~~ Gumawo, sunbaedeul.".

Then, Zico sunbaenim look at me with the smile on his face while say, "Hongbin-ahh~~ Mianhae if I do anything wrong or I bash you...".

"No, you not. I should say sorry to you because...", say me then I take my CD album on the box and give it to Zico sunbaenim and continues, "You gave me 'Very Good' and 'Her' album to me before but I didn't gave anything to you. So, I give our 'Error' album to you.".

Zico sunbaenim accept my gift while say, "Gumawo, Hongbin-ah. By the way, I will release my second solo album. Hope you listen to my song if you miss me.".

I laugh as usualy, smiles at Zico sunbaenim with pleasure then say, "Sure. It is on my list. Anyway, do you see Kang seongsaengnim?".

Somehow, my words is right. Kang seongsaengnim is standing in front of us while hold mine and Zico sunbaenim's shoulder. He look at both of us while say, "You both look handsome in graduation suits.".

"Gamsahamnida seongsaengnim~~", says both of us while bows at him as our best teacher for more than 3years.

Now, it's time to give a box of photos and cards to my teacher, "Seongsaengnim, please take my gift.".

Kang seongsaengnim take the box that I give to him then say, "Gumapta.. But what is this?".

Without waiting any longer, I run away from Kang seongsaengnim because I am shy to explain. But I look at back and I saw Kang seongsaengnim read at my note to him. What I write is:

Give the others to all seongsaengdeul. The photo on a frame is yours. - Lee Hongbin.

Then, he look at the photo that I writen to him. He smile in tears when he look at the photo with my write on the photo: End year student with Dr.Kang, 2014.

I know that I can't forget those memories at that time but it was a beautiful farewell for us too. I hope that someday I can meet all my friends and Kang seongsaengnim...

End of flashback,

"Woahh~~ I'm totaly envy with you.", yell Ravi to Hongbin while pout.

"Hahaa~~ It's nothing to envy. Perhaps, if you study together with me.", said Hongbin, tried to be an evil.

Ravi pull Hongbin's left ear as a punishment.

At the same time, N look at Leo that talkingless tonight. Usually, he will talk two or three words or beat Ken without any reason. N hold Leo's left shoulder from behind while ask, "Leo-yaa~~ Do you had any problem today? Are you okay?".

Leo just nod even he doing his poker face.

"Kojimal, hyung. Or I tickle hyung on and on...", say Ken as he joking beside Leo.

Finally, Leo smack Ken's back head once when Ken is trying to tickle him.

But N knows that Leo have a problem. He tried to push Leo to talk and say, "Na neo ara, Leo-ya~~ Just say it.".

Leo look at N deeper with sigh but N is older 5months than him so he just can comply and say, "Alright.. I have a problem... My friend since in middle school died in car excident.".

Everyone was shocked when Leo said about his friend's dead.

Leo continues in his low-soft voice, "I got a massage from Namjoon last night when I was playing basketball alone. At the same time..."

LEO'S POV

At the same time, I unfeeling well... I feel somebody will leave me.. I play basketball alone but I can't concentrade until somehow I can't score my goals... I feel depress then hit the ball to the wire wall.. I open up my hat and flip my hair with my hand as I am dissapointed with myself.

At the same time, I hear the message ringtone is ringing. I walk then sit at the floor, beside my bag. I take my handphone and look at the message from Namjoon:

"Taekwoon-ah. I have a bad news. Hoseok died in car crash just now."

I throw my phone to my bag then lay down slowly. Until then, my tears are falling down... Is this the real farewell?..

End of flashback.

"That's it?", ask Ken what waiting Leo to continue.

"The end.", said Leo while nods.

"Aaaaa~~ Hyung..", coax Hyuk to know the details.

"Simple but full with sadness. I understand you. Be strong, Leo-yaa...", said N. Try to calm Leo that lost his friend.

Ravi in sleepy mode while sweep both his eyes then said, "I want to sleep right now. Where I can sleep, Ken hyung?".

"You can sleep in everywhere, Ravi-yaa...", say Ken with his bored voice.

N clap his hand while say with full of energy, "Cha!! Let's take a rest and wake early tommorow. I have something to disscuss with you guys.".

"What, hyung?", ask Hyuk and Hongbin.

"Tommorow.", yell N slowly then throw the pillow at Hyuk and Hongbin.

They take their place to sleep except Ken that slept at his own room. Their night was ended with so much feelings. But, they are happy to be together like this.