Love Equation

Our Record

Ravi get out from the toilet after he wash the mop and clean up himself then see Hyuk is warm up for their dance practice soon. He take his head ban from his pocket and walking to in front of mirror, he bind his head ban tight then pose like Wonder Girls song: Nobody.

"Hyung, are they will coming?", ask Hyuk while chewing a bubblegum while riding his bicycle.

"They will. If not...",said Ravi then look at Hyuk from the mirror wall and continues, "I will kick you out from this place.".

"But this is our place so you can't kick me out like that.", said Hyuk then stick out his tongue like a kid while stop riding and left his bicycle.

Before Ravi run to Hyuk and punch him, the door suddenly open. Ravi and Hyuk turn around and look at two boys entering their port-house.

"Iedeuraaa~~~!", yell Ken while push the door. Hyuk looks happy then greet Ken,

"Aa.. Ken hyung!". Ravi and Hongbin greet each other with their bright smiles. Ravi ask his 93line, "Hongbin-ah.. Long time no see.".

"Kojimal. We meet 2days ago. Are you amnesia?", tease Hongbin with his evil smile.

"Aihhh~~ It's still a long time. 48hours is a long distance, you know?", said Ravi after they shake hands hip-hop style.

Meanwhile, Ken and Hyuk greet each other with their cute style: Move their hands like 'hwaiting' style while yells "Ken-Hyuk, hoit hoit~!!".

Ravi and Hongbin look at Ken and Hyuk weirdly. They never look Ken and Hyuk greet with that style. Ravi ask Ken, "Hyung, are you dancing?".

"I'm not. If I dancing,I will dance like this.", answer Ken then he twist his feet like A-Pink's 'No No No' dance.

"Aii~~ Hyung, are you still be a Pink Panda?", ask Hongbin while point his finger at Ken's feet.

"What. Why? Iam a fanboy, okay?", said Ken then smile shy.

Meanwhile, Hyuk start to dancing. He spin around twice before he start to feel dizzy. He hold his head while his another hand try to get Ravi's shoulder and sigh, "Ahhhhh hyung.. Wheres your shoulders?".

Ravi just laugh out loud then say with his cuteness voice, "Kwiyeowooo~~".

"Hyung!! I'm dizzy right now. Help me.",ask Hyuk while try to stand still.

"Hyuk-ahh.. You should dance like this.", said Ravi then he spin around once while move his shoulders up and down like hip hop style. Although, he's a rapper. No wonder if he didn't do some hip hop style in his daily life.

"Woooo~~~ Ravi-yaa.. It's too perfect.", said Ken while he close his eyes tight.

"Hongbin-hyung, it's your turn.", say Hyuk with his kawaii voice.

Hongbin stiff for awhile. He look at Hyuk while move up his eyebrow. He says, "Is it acompetition?".

"Just do it. Don't be forever satan.", tease Ravi beside Hongbin.

"Are you jelous if I am a satan?",ask Hongbin while he plays Ravi's hair. Ravi try to get away from Hongbin while smile but Hongbin's hand is still stick on his hair. That's are the way they comical each other.

2minutes later,

"Okay~! Let's ga-wi ba-wi bok together. GA WI BA WI...", said Ken to Ravi and Hyuk to play paper-rock-scissors. They make aturn to be in the next game today.

Meanwhile, Hongbin just sit down, propup his head and look at three of them after he reply a message from Gongchan.

Suddenly, the door is open by Leo that finish playing basket ball. He still hold his ball while plays it around his waist.

"Aak~~ Leo hyung is here.",says Ravi after he saw Leo when he look at the mirror wall.

Leo doesn't talk but then he throw the ball right to Ken. But Ken catch the ball easily. Leo step downstairs then sit at the chair and sigh,"I thought I can hit your stomach, Ken.".

"You can't hit me, hyung.", said Ken while smile like a goat. Then, he pass the ball to Ravi.

Ravi didn't notice that Ken throws the ball tohim. Then, the ball hits him. He felt hurt at his backhead effect of the ball. He turn his head to Ken while said, "Ken hyung! Why do you hit my head?".

Ken runs to front while does some agyeo with peace sign as an appologise to Ravi.

Meanwhile, Hongbin and Hyuk can't stop laughing at Ravi because of hitting by Ken.

Leo just take a tin of cold-ice coffee from the mini-refrigenator then open up the tin. He doesn't care with the others then he drinks coffee-in-tin.

"Chaa~~ Hyung-deul. Let's start back.", said Hyuk while clap his hand and look at Ken and Ravi.

"Okay! Let's go. GA WI BA WI~ BOK!!", yell Ken loudly.

Ravi and Hyuk shows a paper but Ken attack with scissors. Ken jump again and again around Hyuk then wave his body from toe to head while said with his high-note voice, "Yessss~~~!! I'm win!!".

"So, what we want to play?", ask Ravi to Ken while he still hold his head.

Ken runs to the dinner table where Leo still sit at there then take a dark-mirror spectacles. He give to Ravi and Hyuk one spectacles each. "Take it, dear children.".

"What we want to do with those spectacles?", ask Hyuk then get another spectacles from Ken.

"Hongbin-ah! Be our photographer please?", ask Ken to Hongbin while pull Hongbin's hand to make he stand up.

Hongbin still didn't move from his place and said to Ken, "But I don't brought my camera...".

Ken slap Hongbin's shoulder while says, "Just take our picture using your phone. It's easy, right?".

"Arasseo, hyung. But let's take a picture while sit down. I'm very lazy to stand up.", answers Hongbin in laugh while look at Ken.

Ken stop hold Hongbin's hand then look at Ravi and Hyuk while says, "Okay! We take a wefie while sit down...".

"Wait a minute, hyung. Let me change place at first. I think those stuff as the background is a good shot.", said Hongbin once again then crawl slowly and sit behind the mirror wall. He takes his handphone and scroll to find the best application for camera.

Ken, Hyuk and Ravi sit down. Hyuk sits in the center while Ravi in his right and Ken in his left. Ravi wears a black-round spectacles while Ken and Hyuk still didn't wear their spectacles.

"Ravi-yahh~~ You reminds me about last year when we are doing aspecial performance on KBS.", yell Ken while look at Ravi.

"Hyung.. I know you make amistake in your step but don't think too much. Just wefie, hyung.", said Ravi without he look at Ken, he just look at Hongbin's handphone in front of him. Same as Hyuk. He also look at Hongbin's handphone after he wearingwhite-black spectacles. he and Ravi knows that Hongbin likes to take a candid-pic so they make a pose. Meanwhile, Ken is not ready yet.

"Palli-wa, Ken hyung.", yell Hongbin while take a first candid-pic.

Ken still look at the spectacles in front of his feet while answering, "Wait a minute Hongbin-ahh.. Iam confused to pick one of those spectacles.".

"Ken hyung. Isn't it look good?", ask Hyuk while he make a 'macho' pose with his spectacles at his head. Ravi and Ken looking at Hyuk while Hongbin take another candid-pic when three of them are absorbed.

"Maybe I should wearing a same colours like you.", said Ken then he take a spectacles that have a same colours like Hyuk's spectacles.

"No, hyung. Let's make it difference.", say Hyuk then he take another spectacles and he wear it: it's apink spectacles.

"So, Ravi should wearing his cap too..", said Ken while take a cap in front of him to give it to Ravi.

"No, hyung. I want my hair stand still.", said Ravi that makes Hyuk can't stop laughing.

"Okay! We are ready.", say Hyuk finally.

Hongbin's hand is shaking when he is laughing at three of them. Ken, Ravi and Hyuk don't know what's happening but they are ready to wefie. Hongbin look at them while his finger in stand by to tap 'snap' button then say, "Okay. Smile like a goat,guys. Hana-dul-set!".

The three of them smiles like what Hongbin says. They smile like a goat with full of cuteness even Hongbin is already take their picture.

15minutes later,

"Get ready our firefighters. Let's stop the fire~~~!". Yell Hongbin while sitting at a skateboard and Hyuk push him at behind, beside the old bicycle that Ravi sat. Suddenly, Hongbin lost his balance then fall down from the skateboard. All the members at there including Leo look at Hongbin that lay painfully on the floor. Ravi can't stop laugh out loud because of Hongbin. But he didn't feel painfully, Hongbin just smile bright.

"Aigoo~~ Iedeura!! Stop play like a kid. N hyung will coming here anytime so help me to clean up this place.", said Ken with his high voice.

"Yeee~~, Ken hyung.", said Ravi and Hyuk then they help Hongbin to stand up again. Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk are clean-up their house,take a long chair to another place, sweep and mop the floor meanwhile Leo just look at them while waiting N to come.

Somehow, when they are finish clean up the place. They look at the door after they hear somebody step in.

"Akk~~ N hyung!", greet Hongbin at first while hug N besides him after N step downstairs.

"N hyung. We are miss you damn much, you know?", said Ken then he hugs N tight.

"Hyung-ahh.. Hyung..", said Ravi then pat N's shoulder.

"Gwenchana. Don't worry..", says N while he smiles after Ken stop hugging him.

"Hyung, let's release our tention together.", ask Hyuk while hold N's right shoulder. N nod means he wants it thenlook at all the members.

It's Leo turn to hold N's right shoulders at behind while say, "N-ahh~~ I already clean up your bedroom. Don't make a mess again.".

N turn around and look at Leo on his left side. He smiles, means thanked to Leo.

"Okay! Today we will dance the old song. The song that Hyuk doesn't born yet...", announce Ken while he claps his hand.

"What song, hyung?",ask Hyuk in curious.

Ken look at Hyuk full withhis carisma while continue, "It's R.ef sunbaenim's song called 'Farewell Fomula'. But! Ravi will teach you today.".

"Because you skip our practicing time from last week.", said Ravi to Hyuk that still wonder.

Suddenly, Hyuk realise something and says, "I have to go to see someone... I will story it later.".

"It's okay, Hyuk-ahh.. Let's have some fun now.", said N then he put his hands in front.

The others are joining him while their hands are alongside up and down. N looks happy then yell, "chaa~~ REAL V!". "V.I.X.X, VIXX!!", shout 6 of them and raise their hands up in the air. Ravi seems so energetic today until he jump around.

"N hyung, why you change our 'stars' cheer?", ask Hongbin that stand at the right side.

"Keep this secret from STARLIGHTS.", said N while smile like a goat. He look at front when Leo open up the music at his handphone and counts, "Chaa~~ Hana-dul-set, KAJJA!!". The six boys are dancing to the songs perfectly even Hyuk don't know at the some part of the song. They dance together like crazy while singing.

An hour later,

The six of them make around and lay on the floor, exhausted after dancing for an hour. They look at the roof and the neon lamp that hanging at the roof pillar. Take a deep breath and smiles.

"Finally, I can dance...", said Hyuk while breathe with his short quick breath.

"You can either, Hyuk-ahh~~", smirk Ken when he look at Hyuk after he clap his hand with Hyuk. "I said, I can dance this song.", explained Hyuk while close his eyes. The others just inhale and exhale while clap their hands together. Feels so long they dance this step one by one but they make it finally.

Ken look at N in his left side while says, "N hyung. Let's stay at my house tonight. Seo In Guk sunbaenim is going to his hometown since 3days ago. I'm affraid to stay at home alone...".

"I know you coward. Though, it almost late night and your house is the nearest from here so... We will stay at your house.", said N with smiles that will never stops. The others turn their head and look at N with suprise and joy. "Chaaa~~ Let's go to Ken's house!", yell N at Ravi's left ear. He knows that Ravi is sleeping and hard to woke him up. Everybody get up and stand still while N and Hongbin is trying to make Ravi wake up. After Ravi in half-awake, Hongbin help Ravi to stand and walk beside him. Leo leave his ball at their port-house then step upstairs to exit. Hyuk is the last person to leave after he close the lamps and fans then they six boys are going to stay at Ken's house tonight.