01. First Encounter

My Only Love

Chorong tapped her fingers nervously on the table. Naeun watched her while getting her hair done by the stylist.

"Yahh eonnie, cool down , can you?" Naeun said. Chorong bit her lower lip. "I'm trying to , Naeun." Chorong inhaled and exhaled for a few times. "You shouldn't be very nervous, just take it easy." Naeun said while looking herself at the mirror.

Out of sudden, Namjoo popped out of nowhere. "Eonnie! The manager said to me that we have 30 minutes before our performance , so let's do something!" Namjoo said happily.

"Do what?" Chorong asked.

"Here!" Namjoo took out their EP album , 'Seven Springs of Apink' with a wide grin on her face.

"So?" Naeun asked bluntly. Namjoo sighed. *My eonnies are very slow.*

"Let's give them out to all the singers that are here today!" Namjoo answered.

"Ahh you should said it earlier , Namjoo ahh ~" Naeun grabbed Namjoo's arm. "Let's give our album out now!" "We're not going together." Chorong and Naeun turned their looks on the second maknae of Apink , "then?"

"Only one of us will go!" Chorong and Naeun gaped. "Are you serious?!" "That'll be so embarrassing." "What if they don't recognize us?" Namjoo started to get dizzy by her eonnies' questions. "Aigoo that doesn't matter to me! Let's do rock paper scissor! The loser will go hehe ~"

"I'll make sure you dig your own grave , Namjoo." Chorong showed her an evil smiles . Namjoo just stucked her tongue out at Chorong . "We'll see."

The game started. "ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!" While Namjoo made scissor with Naeun , Chorong made paper. Namjoo and Naeun let out a sigh of relief while Chorong is stunned by her quick defeat.

"Eonnie , ppali gives out our album at all the singers here." Namjoo and Naeun snickered . Chorong pouted . "Okay! But this doesn't end here, you'll see your fate later!" Chorong shot a glare to them and went out from Apink's waiting room.

---

 

After giving out the album(s)  to senior singers , Chorong passed by B1A4's waiting room. Chorong stood in front of their waiting door. *Should I go in? Aigoo they're also new singers like us , it'll be embarrassing for me. Well maybe later?* Chorong was about to go back to Apink's waiting room but quickly changed her mind. *I won't die though if I give out our album to them. I guess they're friendly? Hmm ~*

Chorong opened B1A4's waiting room and her eyes widened in shock. Then she let a small yell.

"Aahhh!!" Chorong quickly covered her eyes. *Aishh I should believe my intuition. This is so stupid! How can I enter someone's room when they're changing their clothes?!!*

Jinyoung cleared his throat. "Err you can open up your eyes now." Jinyoung said uncomfortably.

Chorong peek through her fingers and after maked sure that Jinyoung already in his clothes , she opened up both of her eyes. She swallowed hard. "I'm sorry for entering without knocking." Chorong bowed , her face is still red of seeing Jinyoung's bare body.

Jinyoung smiled a bit. "It's okay , it's lucky for you that I changed my clothes at that time , not my pants." Jinyoung chuckled.

Chorong flushed of hearing that. She laughed awkwardly at his 'jokes'? Then she remembered about something. "Oh actually I have something to give." Chorong held out their EP album to Jinyoung. "..our album."

Jinyoung nodded his head as he took it from Chorong's hands. "Thanks  and ..." Jinyoung gave B1A4's EP album , 'Let's Fly' to Chorong. "...this is ours." Jinyoung gave her a smile.

"Ahh nae gomawo err .."

"I'm B1A4's JinYoung ~" Jinyoung held out his right hand to Chorong.

"I'm Apink's Chorong ~" Chorong shaked his hand while smiling shyly.

---

That's it! The 1st chapter haha ~ aigoo I think I did badly T__T

please leave your comment nae :)

please read and don't forget to subscribe! 

APINK , B1A4 , PINK PANDA and BANA hwaiting! <3 ^^