19: Angélique Blanc belle Femme

Living as a Vampire II

 

  "What the hell was wrong with you, Yoona? Are you trying to kill yourself?" Seohyun blurted out and sighed, she can't believe this is happening to Yoona. "Hey, I was trying to get away but the two robots can't let me. And I don't know who saved me." Yoona answered. "Don't ever go outside alone, Yoona. What if they are still hunting you?" the young vampire asked her.

  "Why are you so concerned, Seobaby?"

  She frowned, "Hey, I'm not a baby!" she retort but Yoona grinned and hugged her. "I know, but you're still my baby." She gave me a peck on her cheeks that makes her giggled, "I should be thankful that you're still alive." she said.

  Suddenly, Sunny came into our room panting, "What's the matter, Sunny?" Yoona asked her. "It's an emergency, Seohyun we need you!" she said, still catching her breath, "Why?" Seohyun asked as she got up from the bed, "Jessica... Jessica is dying!" she exclaimed, "What?" the two went closer to her. 

  Then she grabbed her arm, "We have to hurry!" and we started to run to the hospital section. What happened to Jessica? Seohyun thought

  As they get inside the emergency room, they saw Tiffany holding Jessica's hand, "What happened to her?" Seohyun asked Tiffany who is crying in front of her. "I... I don't know, Seohyun." she sniffed then she holds the gifted's hand, "Please, Seohyun, save her! She's dying! She's running out of blood! Save her!" she begged. Then Seohyun walked closer to Jessica, there is a big black shard of crystal sticked on her stomach, still bleeding.

  The young vampire looked to Tiffany, "We need to get that shard of crystal out of her." but she shook her head, "No, if you get that thing from her, she's dead." she said. She sighed and grabbed her shoulders, "I'll do my best to save her, Tiffany." Seohyun uttered. "I will save her."

  She hugged her tightly, "Just save her, Seo. I don't know what to do if she's gone." she muttered.

  Seohyun slightly smiled and pulled away from her, "Wait here, okay. Everything's going to be fine." then she fasten her pace. She ordered some nurses to move the stretcher to the operating room, Seulgi was with her. She wore a hospital gown and gloves for the operation. Jessica, hold on. Never let go.

  The lights were on and the surgical tools were ready, Seohyun tied my hair up so that it won't disturb the surgery and took a deep breath. "Okay, we are ready." She started said and get a cotton and poured a pain killer so that she can't feel any pain while in the surgery, she get the scalpel and cut the sides of her skin so that she will remove the shard quickly as possible.

  "Forceps, I need forceps." she ordered then Seulgi handed me the forceps and hold placed it on the little shard inside, then took a tissue to hold the bleeding as she remove the little shard beside the big one. Seohyun slowly remove the little one and tried not to lose too much blood from her, she gulped and removed the little shard from her and put it on the tray.

  She sighed and looked at Seulgi, "One more removal, then it's done." I said and went back to the surgery.

  Suddenly, the machine sounded like a warning, "Oh no, I think she will never going to make it." One of the nurse said. Seohyun looked on the ice princess's face, her face went even paler because she lose too much blood. "Not now, Jessica." Seohyun mutered and trying use her ability that can cause her to lose half of her life.

  Should I have to do this? The young vampire thought. 

~~

  Outside the operating room, Tiffany prayed so hard not lose her, she bit my lip and continue praying that she will be saved. Please, don't let her be gone, Seohyun. Tiffany thought, she still need Jessica, she's the only reason why Tiffany still in this world. She was sitting on the chairs, waiting to finish the surgery.

  "Tiff," Stephanie sat beside her twin and patted her back, "What happened?" she asked, "J-Jessica... I don't want to lose her, I still need her." Tiffany sobbed and cupped her face. Then she comforted Tiffany by a hug, "Shh, Jessica will be fine. The kid will save her, so don't worry." she whispered. "I'm here, Tiffany. Big sister is here to comfort you." she rubbed her back and smiled sincerely.

  "Thanks, Steph." Tiffany hugged back but still sobbing, "Nahh, don't cry. Jessica is strong, she will survive." she answered and still hugging her little twin sister. 

  Few moments later, Summer, Taeyeon and Yuri came and they looked worried, "What happened here? Is Jessica's alright?" Yuri asked. Stephanie scoffed and look to her, "Of course, Black Pearl. Jessica's not fine." she answered. "We should hope that she's fine." Taeyeon said and looked straight to Tiffany, "Who did this to her?" she asked. But she shook my head, "I don't know, Taeyeon. One of the staffs saw their bodies in the old slum building."

  "Wait, their bodies?" she repeated. "Jessica and Leo found their bodies there." Tiffany answered, then Yuri gasped. "Where's Krystal? She has to be here, right?" She said looking at them, "I already asked Victoria, she didn't know where Krystal is."

  Then Tiffany tried to think something, something that was going to shot her in the head. "Jessica has a big black shard of crystal in her stomach, so that means..." Then she looked up, "Don't say Krystal did this to her?" Taeyeon got the answer. 

  "I don't think it's her, black crystal used to stabbed Jessica not clear white like Krystal." Tiffany didn't assume that Krystal really did this to her own sister. But the clue was already on Jessica's stomach, black crystal shard. "But... Krystal maybe involved into this." Stephanie said.

~~

  That night, Krystal was on the top of a building, her blonde hair waves along the wind while looking at the moon. Her childish face turned into an emotionless when after she opens up her final stage. She can't feel any emotions inside of her, all of it were all gone. Her black irises went even darker like there's not a thing left inside of it.

  "So, how surprising to see the final stage of Krystal... or should I say, Jung Soojung."

  Krystal quickly turn around and saw a hooded woman with a black mask while playing with her knife, the blonde vampire quickly attacked her by using black crystals but it stopped when it was just 2 meters to her. "Easy, sweetheart. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to see you, Baby Jung." She started to walk closer to her while still playing with her knife.

  "Who are you?" Krystal asked her in a very cold way, the masked vampire smirked, "I am Angélique Blanc belle Femme. The codename is Black Swan." Then she walked around the blonde vampire, "I'm the assasin who do not follow orders, a blind item who killed ruthless dictators in 1700s to 1900s and now the hunter society of Black Blood is now hunting me down as their new fugitive." Then she chuckled, "Oh cliché, they are hunting the hunter who hunts the evil mundanes in this world."

  "So, you are a french, Mademoiselle bell Femme." Krystal said, the masked vampire stopped pacing and looked to her, "I'm done introducing myself. Now, if you are willing to have a companion--"

  "I don't need a friend, nor a companion. I am alone." Krystal interrupted and was going to attack but the masked vampire quickly caught her arms, "Nu uh, don't start a fight. I am not finish yet."

  "You don't seem to be a friendly type when you are in the final stage, but I warned you this. Once you are in the final stage, you will die alone without knowing who you really are." the masked vampire warned Krystal, making her speechless. As the masked vampire noticed her expression, she lets her go.

  "You're lying." she denied.

  "I'm telling the truth, Mademoiselle Jung. Your life is now counting until your last day." she said to the blonde vampire, "Tell me, Angélique Blanc belle Femme, who are you to tell me these things?" said Krystal while giving her a glare. The masked vampire smirked and showed something in her hand, "Is this yours, right?" 

  In her hand, there is an old booklet. In Krystal's face, she knew it was her diary when she was just a human. "How did you get that?" Krystal gritted her teeth. The masked vampire smirked, "You left this in your so-called boarding house where you lived with four other vampires." Krystal was going to get her diary but the masked vampire is so quickly, she immediately hid it on her hidden pocket. "We have to talk first, Mademoiselle Jung." she said to her.

  "Come with me." Then she followed the masked vampire...

 

  As Krystal went inside a mansion, she looked amazed, This isn't like a mansion, but a palace. Krystal thought. She keeps following her through the corridors, "Like my home?" The masked vampire asked as she removed the coat and lend it to one of her maids. "It is not much like a mansion, Mademoiselle--"

  "Please, just call me Angélique." she said and opened the door of her office, "Inside my mansion, guests like you should be calling me Angélique." then she gestured Krystal to seat in a red velvet couch. "Have a seat, Mademoiselle Jung." Then she did.

  "I heard a story about 10 liberated vampires and one high-class vampire exiled the palace to avoid the incoming danger from them." then she gave the booklet to Krystal, "Your mistress was Mademoiselle Catharine Annaliza de Azul." She mentioned the name of their former leader. "How did you know her?" the blonde vampire asked. Angélique walked on her desk, gets a delicious red wine and poured it in a glass, "She is a close friend of mine, a vampire with an intelligent mind, a wise woman who wants freedom for all the human who were enslaved by the vampires that time. She was a clever femme." then she sighed.

  She went back to the couch with two glass wine and put it on the table in front of them, "I was shocked when I heard about her tragic death, I should have accompanied her that time. But sometimes, she was a persistent one, she always took the hardest responsibilities. Yet, she choose the right choice to save your lives." Krystal didn't know that the masked vampire was so talkative like Victoria.

  "About what you are talking about earlier. Do you really know who I am?" Krystal said and took a sip of her red wine.

  "Of course. Like Catharine, I'm a person who lived in history of people." Angélique said and looked to her but still wearing her mask, "I am a daughter of Athena, goddess of Wisdom. I know who you are, Mademoiselle Jung. But..." She put down her wine glass.

  "Are you willing to know the truth behind your clan?"

  That Krystal make more confuse, "Truth behind our clan? What was that suppose to mean?"

  "Jung Sooyeon, Jung Soojung and Jung Taekwoon." She mentioned the names of them then smirked.

  "Krystal, Jessica and Leo are the last sibling hunters of the Jung. The lost siblings of the vampire hunters."

 

---

Okay, here's the update. Sorry for the very short moments of YoonHyun, I'm really bust about my studies and I have to passed the test. Or else I'll failed my Math and Physic tests, literally.

Well, stay tuned!