3

Love in the Galaxy Cafe

Luhan was by no means a creep. 

Really, he wasn't. 

But he believed that there was something different about the small, chubby cheeked boy who entered the cafe one day. 

Something that sparked the little creep inside of him. 

Maybe it was the way he smiled that gummy smile when Luhan went to take his order, the way his eyes sparkled as the sun hit his soft features so perfectly.

There were 3 things Luhan knew for sure in his life.

1. Adorable little hamsters are pets for manliest of manly men

2. Yifan, despite his constant, angry appearance, can't sleep without his collection of stuffed animals (and people still insist Luhan is the girly one), and 

3. The small cafe regular was his soulmate

He could feel his heart leap out of his chest as he pivoted on his heel, slapping Jongin on the arm. Hard. Jongin cursed aloud, almost dropping the tray in his hands. If there was anything his coworkers could commend him on (other than his overwhelming talent for being stupid) was the strange amount of strength he had, despite what his feminine looks would lead one to believe. 

"Jesus Christ, Luhan, if this is another attempt to show me how manly you are-"

"Damn straight you get that, but that's not what I needed to ask you." he said, "Who's that y piece of over there?" he asked, nodding his head over to the boy sitting by the window. 

"The one that comes here all the time?"

"Yeah, the cutie with the booty."

"That's Minseok."

"Minseok..." Luhan repeated dreamily. "I like him. He will be mine."

Jongin scoffed. "Good luck, you creep."

"Creep? Or romanti-"

"Creep."

"You ruined the moment."

~~~~~~~

"So, Yifan..." Luhan began, a large grin on his face.

Yifan spared the elder a single glance from his paperwork before returning to his documents with a stern no.

"You didn't even let me finish!" Luhan pouted, stomping his foot on the ground. 

"Luhan, I've known you for how long now? I can tell when you want something, even more so when it's something that I'm gonna end up regretting."

"Oh come on Yifan! When was the last time-"

Yifan sighed. "Oh, I don't know." he began, pretending to think it over. "How about that time in high school when you tried to get me to run around the track field in nothing but spongbob underwear?"

"Okay, but that was in high school! That was ages ago!"

"Then how about last week, when you tried to get Chanyeol to run around the block in nothing but spongebob underwear?"

"Okay, well you can't blame me for the fact he actually did it!"

"Do you think he would've done that if you hadn't told him to? I had to hand out formal apologies to every single business owner and street food vendor from here to two blocks away!"

"Well, is it my fault Chanyeol is an enthusiastic runner?" 

Yifan glared at Luhan. "Did you really just-" he stopped, rubbing his temples with his free hand. "Luhan, you know that there's nothing I'd like more than to go over some old memories with you, but-" 

Luhan raised a brow, a sly smile sneaking onto his face. Yifan felt a pang of fear in his heart. This was not going to end well for him.

"Well, since you seem so fond of dwelling on the past, maybe you wouldn't mind if I talked about some memories myself."

Yifan narrowed his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe some old videos of Mr. Galaxy Fan-Fan-"

Yifan blanched. "I thought we agreed to never speak of that again."

Luhan shrugged, smug smile still on his face.

"What do you want?"

"Kim Minseok, regular customer. You're gonna hire him."

"Luhan, I'm fully staffed-"

The elder shrugged. "I mean, it's not like you have to hire Minseok... I'm just saying there would be a significantly higher chance that the rap album you made in high school would get leaked if you didn't. And I don't think that's something you'd want, now is it, Kris?" 

Yifan sighed. "Why are we friends?" he asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Because you love me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a cutie to offer a job."

~~~~~~~

Luhan smiled, straightening out the wrinkles of his dress shirt as he took a deep breath. He walked up to the table where Minseok was sitting, quietly typing on his laptop, the boy looking up as he saw Luhan approach. Luhan could feel his heart thump. 

"How would you like a part time job?" the boy offered awkwardly, Minseok only staring back up at him blankly.

"I-I'm sorry?"

"You frequent the cafe a lot, and our boss just couldn't help but make this offer." Luhan said with a knowing look. "Now what do you say? Are you up for it?"

Minseok furrowed his brow. "Are you sure? Does being a cafe regular really give me the potential to be hired without an interview?"

"Sure, why not?"

Minseok looked uneasy. 

"You'll get free coffee?"

A smile played on Minseok's lips. "Well, I do have some free time..."

~~~~~~~

"Latte for table 3!" Luhan shouted over the counter.

"You have really gotta stop screaming like that." Jongin complained as he ground coffee beans. 

"Can't help it, Nini. I'm too excited."

"Why are you excited?" Minseok asked. 

"Because I like you a latte." 

Minseok smiled, a small blush on his cheeks. "Well... I have to say, like the way you espresso yourself."

Luhan smiled widely. 

There was definitely something different about Minseok. 

And Luhan couldn't of asked for anything more. 

 


HELLO AGAIN FRIENDS!!! 
GUESS WHO FINISHED ALL THE FICS SHE NEEDED TO?
(if you guessed me, you'd be right)
(it's okay if you didn't)
(you're still a winner to me <3) 
so now there's one more krisho story up over here if you wanna check that out, as the xiuchen story
 i wrote for my friend (shameless self-promotion) 
sorry for being gone so long, but i finally got around to writing more of this! 
i hope it wasnt a disappointment in comparison to how long ive been gone lol 
i'll work on getting more up soon!!! 
NOW YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY NOW, ALRIGHT? 
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL, BUT WINTER BREAK IS COMING UP FOR ME AND IM HELLA EXCITED
TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PLANS AND I CAN CRY BECAUSE I'LL BE DOING HOMEWORK AND ASSIGNMENTS THE ENTIRE TIME T^T
NO BUT SERIOUSLY I WANNA TALK TO YALL MORE! 
OKAY I'LL STOP RAMBLING NOW- HAVE A GREAT DAY THOUGH!!11!! 
(oh wait before i go- just in case you didn't get the message, comebaekhome is my account for now since something happened with byunsbaekery and i can't access it anymore, so if you see a comebaekhome here, it's me!!)
(lol is my bbh trash showing yet)