Help

Behind the Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong spent his following weeks trying to forget about those thoughts he had for Seunghyun. He avoided the man as much as he could, giving excuses about not being able to go up to Dongwook’s house for dinner.

“But my mother misses her favourite son-in-law, honey.” Dongwook teased.

“Sorry, babe. Tell Auntie for me, I miss her too.  You should get going before you’re late!” Jiyong placed a peck on his boyfriend’s cheek before pushing him lightly to the door.

“So, you’re admitting that you’re her favourite son-in-law?” Dongwook grinned.

“Shut up! Now go!”

“Alright, rest well okay? Call me if you’re still not feeling well. Love you.”

 

Jiyong sighed. As much as he wished he was there with the family, he didn’t want to confuse himself even further. What is it that I’m so attracted to him? He groaned and decided to distract himself with some paint.

 

 

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Seunghyun enquired. After the last meeting they had, he hasn’t seen the boy around. Didn’t he say keep in touch? Liar.

“He’s not feeling well, he said he wanted to rest at home.”

“Oh.”

“The world is so small. I can’t believe the man who had my boyfriend smiling for days is actually my baby brother.”

“I’m just a few minutes younger than you! Now, stop calling me your baby brother.”

“You’re still my baby brother!”

 

 

Seunghyun scrolled through his Tumblr and spotted a new picture from the boy. There were two sides to the painting; they were the same, but somehow, they looked different. He liked the picture before leaving a message.

 

Choish: As usual, your work is breath taking. Can I ask about the story behind that painting? It’s interesting. Anyway, get well soon :)

 

 

Jiyong curled up on his bed, reading messages from anonymous complimenting his works. He stopped when he noticed a familiar name.

“It’s about you, stupid. You’re confusing me.” Jiyong sighed.

 

Kwonjiyong: It’s a secret. Thank you, and thank you :)

 

[KakaoTalk]

 

Choi: Why are we talking on Tumblr when we have this? (May 19 | 1.44am)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter