Date

Behind the Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seung, this is my boyfriend, Jiyong."

"And Ji. Meet my brother, Seunghyun. Twin brother, to be exact."

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve a twin brother?! God, Wookie, I thought I was dead to see two identical boyfriend of mine!”

“I’m sorry, love, I just—”

“Boys! Dinner’s ready!” Mrs Choi yelled from the kitchen, startling them.

“Let’s go down and celebrate my baby brother’s return!” Dongwook cheered, receiving a smack behind his head.

“I’m barely 10 minutes younger than you!”

“You’re still my baby brother!” Seunghyun chased Dongwook down the stairs, leaving Jiyong behind.

He was still in a shock about his discovery of Dongwook’s twin. Did I kiss his brother? Oh God, what have I done?

 

 

Jiyong tossed around on his bed excitedly, he was going to see his favorite artist’s works and the idea of it was already so surreal. He couldn’t be more thankful for the stranger he met online, to have allowed him to fulfill his wish. Why do I sound like I’m about to die soon? He shook off those thoughts and shut his eyes tightly, ready to have his dream come true.

 

 

[KakaoTalk]

 

Choi: I’m in front of the orange taxi, near the entrance :) See you. (Apr 26 | 12.05pm)

Jiyong: I’m so sorry! Gonna be 10 mins late! (Apr 26 | 12.08pm)

Choi: It’s fine. (Apr 26 | 12.08pm)

Choi: Just a dollar for every minute late. (Apr 26 | 12.08pm)

Choi: Or maybe I’d go in without you ;) (Apr 26 | 12.09pm)

Jiyong: RUNNING! (Apr 26 | 12.09pm)

Choi: I’m just joking! Take your time! (Apr 26 | 12.10pm)

Jiyong: Where are you? I’m here and there are 5 orange taxis here! What are you wearing? (Apr 26 | 12.15pm)

Choi: Black suit, red inside. (Apr 26 | 12.15pm)

Choi: I’m in front of a hot pink beetle now. There’s no way you can’t spot it. (Apr 26 | 12.15pm)

 

 

Jiyong looked around and saw the striking pink beetle. He walked towards it swiftly and spotted a figure with a black suit on.

“Hey!” Jiyong greeted cheerily, receiving a weird glare from the man. He doesn’t look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter