Double

Behind the Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so cheery tonight?" Jiyong placed his phone on top of the nightstand and turned towards the figure beside him.

"I met a guy online and he invited me to L'art de L'amour opening with him! I've been searching everywhere for the admission ticket, and now, I'm invited!" Jiyong felt like his heart was about to burst from the excitement and anticipation. 

"A guy? Should I be worried?" 

"There's nothing to worry about. You know I love you most right?" Jiyong snuggled closer and hugged the man tightly.

"Maybe my boyfriend can tell me how much he loves me again?"

Jiyong chuckled before pulling his boyfriend closer, joining their lips together.

 

 

Jiyong woke up, wondering if last night was just a beautiful dream. He couldn't believe that he is able to have a check on his wishlist, to view his favourite artist's works up close. He scrolled through Tumblr before uploading the piece of work he'd been working on for the past weeks. 

“One eye sees, the other feels.” 

 

 

[KakaoTalk]

 

Jiyong: Good morning. And good evening to you, it's 5pm at your side right? I woke up thinking whether I was having a dream. Turns out I'm living the dream. I really cannot thank you enough for inviting me to the gallery. I must have saved a life in my past life. (Apr 20 | 10.55am)

Choi: Good morning, Jiyong. It's past 6pm here. I'm glad that I could help you live your dream. You could always treat me for coffee if you want to thank me ;) (Apr 20 | 11.23am)

Choi: I'm just kidding. I'm more than happy to invite someone who's as interested in art, as me. Don't worry so much. (Apr 20 | 11.23am)

Jiyong: Coffee's on me. As a thank you from me. (Apr 20 | 11.25am)

Jiyong: (sticker) (Apr 20 | 11.26am)

Choi: Thank you in advance then! (Apr 20 | 11.35am)

 

 

"Hey, good morning, love." Jiyong smiled widely at his sleepy boyfriend before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Good morning. Had a wonderful sleep?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter