Online

Behind the Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."

 

To say art was his passion was an understatement. He was in love with the different ways of art could be expressed. He majored in Fine Arts and decided to be an art advisor. He was no stranger at gallery openings or the museum; everyone loved the way he portrayed his view for art. 

 

 

He stumbled upon a blog; it was absolutely beautiful. It was like love at first sight, he loved the way the person described art; every word he used was impeccable. He couldn't help it but to send a message to the user, hoping that they could be friends.

 

Choish: Hey. I stumbled upon your blog and I find it amazing. I'm intrigued with the knowledge and the way you perceive art. I was wondering, by any chance you're a major in Fine Arts? I hope you don't find me weird. Have a nice day.

 

And all he had to do now was to wait for the person's reply.

 

Kwonjiyong: Hey there. I wasn't expecting anyone to view my Tumblr, but thank you, I'm flattered. Yes, I majored in Fine Arts and graduated last fall. How did you realise? And nope, I definitely do not find you weird. I hope you have a pleasant day too.

 

Choish: I, too, am a graduate of Fine Arts. I am hoping that we can make friends, if you don't mind. 

 

Kwonjiyong: Sure, I'm more than happy to make new friends. I viewed your blog, and wow, I'm impressed. 

 

Choish: I think that as a compliment? Thank you. Anyway, (I'm not trying to be a stalker) where are you from?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter