Entry #22

Diary Of A Fangirl

May 12, 2020

11:45PM DXBST

 

Dear Diary,

 

I miss you D. It's been a looooooong time since I wrote an entry. Lot things happened. As in A LOT.

 

The four hyungs had already finished their mandatory enlistment. But before that. T.O.P. had a drug scandal and went to Army. GD had an health issue while he's serving the country.


The smart- Big Seunghyun greeted the vips and dgaf with the reporters— the same reporters who call him names. Smart move, right? While Jiyongie was greeted by his celeb fans and vips as well, but more like a fan-meeting, so flashy right?

Taeyang married Min Hyorin before entering the army, finally our church boy Youngbae is now a hubby. Daesung have a quiet army life but was bombarded with a lousy building scandal.

 

Tabi, GD, and Tae are all active in ig, while idk about Dae. Daesung's manager said in Run, Bigbang Scout that he's always in the house, so most probably he's just resting. 
 

YGE announced that Taeyang's Docu is coming soon. And Top posted a vid on his ig yesterday saying "yEaH biGbAnG". And yes, vips are so excited and hopeful. Excited for Taeyang's docu and hopeful for Bigbang's cb or BB in coachella.

 

And about Seungri— our maknae, people are cussing and cursing and accusing him. They're blaming him, mostly him in this burning sun scandal. When he's only a stock holder. When he's only part of the business group chat not the orher one. People on twitter even wish him dead.

 

How awful?


 

He submitted all the evidences that he have yet people still throw stones at him.

 

He may be wrong, but he's just wrong because he befriended and trusted the wrong people. 
 

 

I and your vips will always be there to support you. Until whenever. OT5 Forever.

 

Serve well and be healthy, and make a lot of friends there in the army. 
 

We miss you and we will be waiting for your return. 
 

P.S. We love you 💛