Entry #12

Diary Of A Fangirl

 

July 18, 2015

 

 

Dearest Diary,

 

 

 

Waaaaaaah!! Diary-u bogoshipeo~~

 

 

Mianhe-ah.

 

I've been busy finding a new job for #BIGBANGMADEinMANILA but.. But. Waaaaaaah!!!

 

I've been jobless for a month and then now, I'm already completing my requirements for my third job. Huhu~

 

Since I graduated last March of this year, I've working my self off for BB Made in Manila but I don't have any centavo.

 

 

 

I HAVEN'T SAVED ANY.

 

 

Aarrrgghhh!! Jinja..

 

Well.. A lot happened, our boys releases 'M' and 'D' and they're songs are really daebak! D-A-E-B-A-K!!

 

 

'Bang bang bang', We Like To Party, from 'M' and 'Sober' and 'If You' from 'D'. And the feels is killing me.

 

Bang bang bang's MV is dayum and so We Like To Party where all of them show there God's gift while TOP just showed his foot. Aarrrgghhh!! That Kid!

 

'Sober' is like the aftermath of the 'We Like To Party' (In my opinion) and of course it's crazily beautiful. And then, there's 'If You' where the boys just show their music,

their emotions, and their passion. No need for a music video, 'cause the song itself is an art.

 

 

 

Aarrrgghhh!!! Aykanat!!

 

 

Anyway, let's back to BBinMNL, last last night, where I am so down and depressed. As I turned the television on.. "ARE YOU READY?!" was the first thing I heard and t'was G-Dragon for iness sake. That CF of their concert is making me crazy. Waaaaaaah!!! I really wanted to see them. So bad.

 

 

Huhuhuhu~

 

 

PS. I'll be watching Happy Together, Running Man and Naver Countdown (Where they are the guest) AGAIN.

Again as in I've been watching these shows on repeat since it's broadcast. Oohhh Bigbang, why are you doing this to me??

 

PPS. TOP sang well in 'If You'. And it's so heart warming.