Entry #18

Diary Of A Fangirl

 

September 7, 2015

 

 

Diaryu!!!

 

 

Bogeosipo ya~ Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

 

It's been a while since.. I mean a loooooooooong while since my last entry.. Mianheyo~ Huhuhuhuhu. Diaryu mianhe, naega busy. I'm working again and it's a tiring job, I'm not an office lady anymore but I'm already in the operations and it is so tiring.. Yet I'm enjoying it.

 

A lot happened to our boys, they're still doing their MADE TOUR, don't they??!! Waaaah!! This is just so frustrating. I am not updated about our fandom and the boys anymore, mianhe VIPs, mianhe Bigbang yeobos.

 

GDYB didn't win the Infinity Challenge but for us, they are the winner.. Not Song Mino. Lol. Mianhe, I still have a hangover for SMTM4. Kekeke~

 

Anyway, last week, I guess? If I'm not mistaken, the hyungs are bullying our "y boy" maknae on Insta. Kekeke~

 

 

 

It's good they're having fun on SNS. I'm just hoping that daesung will join the IG gang.. SOON!

 

 

And the saddest part that I have known today is that the boys military service is approaching. TOP will be sent to the Military next year, GDYB will be on 2017, Daesung will be on 2018 and the maknae will be on 2019.. Sigh.. (I dont't have the link sorry but I read the article on KPOP Viral and also on Twitter, just search for it. Gomawo)

 

 

Sigh!!!

 

 

So I guess the next comeback of BIGBANG will be on 2020.

 

 

 

HWAITING!