Chaptiee 2~ Giving Her Hanky Back

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

                                                       
Jessica's P.O.V

I'm here at our OWN private room...Yes!We have our own private room and only us,G4 have the key of this room and we always stay here if we don't have classes.


Duh!As always,our suitors/stalkers are always giving us chocolates or whatsoever imported things..I always got perfume from them that causes my room to looked like a shop of perfumes -______-


"Jessi-ah!Here's another one!It's from that guy!"Hayoung said


"Ahh...Thanks Hayoungie.."I said...I opened the box,it's a necklace and it seems like it's original =D


"Wow,Jessi it looks nice!"Tiffany said.


"Aw thanks,do you want it Fany-ah?You can take it if you want.."I don't like it,I already have so many necklaces at home..


"Yah Jessi!Take it!It is given to you,it's not for me..Duh!"


"Arraseo,I'll just put it on my jewelry box.."


"Jessi,do you want some?"
Hayoung said while giving me a cup of hot chocolate..I didn't notice it so the hot chocolate spills on my clothes..


"Jessi I'm so sorry!"Hayoung said..


"It's okay.."I looked for my hanky but it's not in my bag.."Sisters,did you saw my hanky?"I asked them..


"Anio...Just use this tissue.."Sunny said and hand me the tissue..


"Sis,my hanky is missing!It's important..My brother gave me that.."


"Don't worry to much Jessi,we'll look for it..Just stay here okay?"
I just nod.
Then they went out of our private room to look for my handkerchief..


*Ding~Dong* *Ding~Dong*


"Hi Jessica!"then she gave me a boquet of roses with chocolates.


"Oh Yuri"then she went inside of our PRIVATE ROOM.I think you already know her,she's one of my suitors.
I'm still looking for my hanky.


"What are you looking for?Is there anything that's missing?"she asked.


"Ahmm..N-nothing,Nevermind..."


"Okay,so how's your first day?Is it fine?"
she asked.


"Nae,it's fine :D"i answered.


 

"Good..Can I invite you later at lunch?"


"Sure why not?"
even if I don't like to -_-


"Okay,see you later!"then she smiled and went out of the room.

~~~~~~

Aish!what happened to those three?They aren't coming yet,30 minutes have already passed..


And my hanky?Where did I put that?Huhu!That's my favorite hanky!


*Ding Dong~* *Ding Dong~*


Yah,who's that?I immediately opened the door and.......I saw a girl with a nerdy glasses infront of the door.HUH?!


Yoona's P.O.V

I looked closely to the handkerchief and saw something written on it..


"Ms.Jessica Jung~"


This handkerchief is own by Jessica?!


How did this happen?


Am I really blind?Or what if this is just a poser?Ehh What am I thinking?


What am I going to do with this?Am I going to give it back or just keep it?Aish!What if Jessica will kill me?Huhu I want to live longer!


Then I saw her 3 other friends talking to each other in a low-tone,and because of my different hearing,I heard their conversation..


"Sis,did you see it?"

"Not yet Sis"

"Girls,what are we going to do?Those hanky is so important for her!"



What?Hanky?So it means,she really owns this! O.O


I immediately go to their oh so called 'Private Room'


I pressed the door bell and I was so shocked to see J-Jessica infront of me! O.O 


"What are you doing here?"she asked coldly..I didn't know she's that scary!


"Ah-hmm,M-Ms.Jung I- just want to give this hanky back.." then I hand her the handkerchief.


She was so shocked to see me giving it back."Oh!Thank you very much!"then she smiled..Uhmm that's better than being cold =D"Ahmm,where did you found this?"she asked.


"Ahh there in----"


"Did you put something in here?"


"Anio!You're wrong Ms.Jung!I didn't put anything!"
I answered


She laughed"Haha,I'm just joking!"then she smiled at me.."By the way,what's your name?"Is this true?she's really asking for my name? O.O



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi chingus!Sorry if this chapter is short AGAIN..
It's already evening and my mom will punish me if I didn't sleep early...
Sorry If I made you wait!
Mianhaeyo! *bow*

I'll update tomorrow~I promise~!