Chaptiee 12~ I Still Get Jealous

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

Tiffany's P.O.V

"Fany-ahh!Tippanii!~"
Taeyeon called,still approaching me with those cute puppy eyes.


Aish!This midget!How can I stop her from watching ?!If only she's not that cute!
What the h*ck Tiffany?!Get hold of yourself!She's your besfriend for pete's sake!



"Tippani!I'm sorry!Pleaassee?I promise,I'll not do it again!"


"You kept on disappointing me with your stupid promises Taeyeon!
"I shouted.


"Tippani!!"she whined.


"What?!"I shouted.Oh god!She's irritating me!


"You know that I love you,right?"she said.


Gosh Taeyeon!Do you really like to stress me out with that cheesiness of yours?!


"So I'll do whatever you want me to do,I'm sorry and I promise not to do it again.."She continued and give me her most sincere smile that everyone would die for.


I'm going to faint!God!I'm going to faint!The hell?Tiffany!Stop!


"............."


"I'm so sorry Tippani,please forgive me.."then she hugged me.


I was shocked at first and I didn't know that I was blushing so I decided to cover my face and just hug her back.


"It's okay Taengoo,just please don't do it again,okay?It makes me think that you like more than me"I blushed more when I said the word '',who wouldn't?!


"I promise Fany,and wait!What?No!I like you more Tippani-ah!What makes you think that I like more than you?"she broke the hug and innocently looked at me.


Oh great Tiffany!You and you're stupid mouth never failed to embarass you!


"I-It's because,yo-you rather watch po- more than to bo-bond with me!"I stutter.


"I love my bestfriend!Why would I do that?"she asked.


It's so good to hear her say that she loves me but just as her BESTFRIEND,yeah right,I'm just her BESTFRIEND anyways *pouts*
It's impossible for her to like me because I'm just a friend and a sister for her *sigh*


"Earth to Tippani?Hello?"Taeyeon said which made me back to my senses.


"Ah ye-yes Taengoo?"


"I love you Tippani!"
then she suddenly pinch my cheeks.


"I lo-love you too Taengoo-ah"I smiled.


"How I wish you love me the way I love you Taeyeon-ah..."I thought.



Krystal's P.O.V


We are here at Soshi Restau. because my PRECIOUS sister keeps on whining that she's hungry while we're on the car.


I just notice that she kept on looking at Yoong while she's driving..We even fought because she wants to seat in the driver seat beside Yoong but I wanna make her jealous!*chuckles*


~Flashback~



"Krys,Sica unnie,let's go..I think both of you're now hungry *chuckles*"Yoong said as she opens our car's door,what a gentleman---I mean a gentlegirl?gentlelady?Whatever!


"Yoong,can I seat beside you while you drive?"I asked.


"Uhmm..."she said and acts like she's thinking..


"Pleaassee?*puppy eyes*"I hope this works keke~


"Ahh yeah sure Krys"then she ruffles my hair..She's so cute!


"Thanks Yoong!"I said then kisses her cheeks,it became my hobby to kiss her cheeks,I like her!


"Soojung-ah!I'm the one who's going to sit beside her!"Sica unnie shouted,oh yes!My plan is working!


"No!I am!"I shouted back.


And we started bickering again,what do you expect?


"Unnie!She allowed me first!"then points at Yoong,signalling her to agree with me.


"So what?She's my tutor Jung SooJung and I have the rights!"Yoong looked at me,saying that I should just let my sister.


"Fine!"I gave up and stomp my feet towards the backseat,I know that I can't win when it comes to her..She's stubborn as hell!


"Good!"then she sticks her tongue out..She's so childish!It makes me think that she's my dongsaeng and I'm her unnie -_____-


"So childish..Tss."I said sulking.


"Whatever Soojung."


"Krystal?"
Yoong suddenly called me.


"Nae Yoong?"


"You're cute,stop sulking okay?"
She pinches my cheeks then smiles.. !My heart!


I smiled at her,oh my god...Am I in love?Wait what?!You can't Krystal,you can't..
Just then,I saw my sister's face starts to get gloomy..Is she jealous?Haha!So she looks like that when she's jealous eh?
She really likes Yoong!




~End of Flashback~



That's it,I'm so proud of myself!I made unnie jealous!Success!


Until now,she's still like that.She's really.....jealous


"Unnie,are you okay?"Yoong asked..I bet she also notice.


"Don't call me unnie."Sica unnie seriously said..How rude of you unnie!


"Okay sorry"Yoong said and slowly looks down.


"Yoong-ah"I called her.


"Wae Krys?"


"I'm hungry *pouts*"


"Arrasseo *smiles*"
She said and call the waiter to take our order.


After a whilee,a girl went to our table..I guess she'sa waitress here.."What can I do for you Ma'am?"the waitress asked and smiled sweetly at Yoong,what the hell?Is she flirting with Yoong?


"We're going to order Miss"Yoong replied as she smiles back.


"Oh yes Ma'am,we have the best Samgyeopsal here at Soshi Restau!"


"Oh samgyeopsal?Yes may I have that and also bibimbap..What about you two?"
Yoong asked as the waitress list down our orders.


"I would like to have sundubu jjigae!"I said


"Doenjang jjigae and galbi"Sica unnie said coldly..Aish this unnie!



Jessica's P.O.V

I don't know why I'm like this but I don't like it when Yoong pinches my sister's cheeks..Does she really like my sister alot?



"Unnie,are you okay?"Yoong asked..Tss,just be with Krystal,you like her right?


"Don't call me unnie."seriously said..I don't know why I'm being like this,aish!


"Okay sorry"Yoong said and slowly looks down..I felt guiltiness all over my body,I shouldn't have done that..


"Yoong-ah"Krystal called her.


"Wae Krys?"


"I'm hungry *pouts*"what the heck Krystal Jung?!


"Arrasseo *smiles*"She said and call the waiter to take our order.


Just then,a not-so-pretty girl went to our table.."What can I do for you Ma'am?"the waitress asked and smiled sweetly at Yoona,what the ?Is she flirting with MY Yoona?What the hell Jessica?!She's not yours!She's Krystal's!


"We're going to order Miss"Yoong replied as she smiles back.Don't tell me she's flirting with this girl?!No!Yoona wont do that!


"Oh yes Ma'am,we have the best Samgyeopsal here at Soshi Restau!"


"Oh samgyeopsal?Yes may I have that and also bibimbap..What about you two?"
Yoong asked as the waitress list down our orders.


"I would like to have sundubu jjigae!"Krystal said


"Doenjang jjigae and galbi"I answered coldly.I don't really know why I'm acting like this..


The waitress quickly list down our orders and left..I guess she's scared of me..She should be!


"Jessica,are you sure you're okay?"Yoona asked worriedly,why didn't she called me unnie?!Aish this rascal!



"Yeah.."I answered and looked away..I don't want to face her and I don't know why.


All i know is I don't want it when I see her touching anyone..I know that I can't just deny this but I don't want to see her with other girls even my sister except me..I think I just want her for my own.I know she's just my tutor but why am I feeling this?I still...



.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...............I still get jealous... >.<


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N:

Annyeong chingus!It's been a while and I'm sorry that I haven't updated this story for God knows how long!
I know this chapter is so short but I hope I can make it up to you all and I'm really sorry guys!

Soo,I decided to change the font to make it more fancy!Lol

I really hope you can still read my story and I'll try to update anytime that I'm free..
Christmas' coming everyone!Enjoy your holidays!Merry christmas!♥

YoonSic forever!!♥