Chaptiee 10~ Uh-oh...Is it going to be a war again?

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

                                                           

Yoona's P.O.V


The Jung sisters are now asleep...Thank God!




I removed their hands in my waist and let them hug each other as if I'm between them xD




While getting up of the bed,I notice something vibrating under my pillows and I saw Jessica's cellphone..Because I'm curious,I unlocked her cp and looked at it.I saw Yuri's name in the screen O.O she's calling!Ottokae? I accidentally pressed the accept button OMO!



"Hi Babe!"


"............"


"Sica?Sica?Hello?I just want to ask if we can go out?"


"............"


"Sica Hello?"


"............."


"Aish!Stupid Phone!!"




*EndCall*


Uhh?Is Yuri........Jessica's boyfriend?Why is she inviting Jessica for a date?Weird...Aish!I don't care about them!I'm not in the right place to react 'coz duh!I'm not even Jessica's boyfriend or whatsoever...



I just act like nothing happened and went out of the room to cook something for them 'cause for sure they'll be hungry... I decided to cook some omelette rice and I also make sure that I'll not add some cucumber on it xD



Just then,someone hugged me from behind."Yoong Unnie?"huh?I thought she's already asleep?



"Oh!Krystal-ssi,I thought you were sleeping?"



"Unnie,I thought that I'm hugging you awhile go but I noticed that it's Sica unnie...Not you *pout* and didn't I told you to call me Krys?Huh Unnie?!"



"Ohh...Sorry Krys..I planned to cook something for you two,that's why I let you two sleep with each other..I know you missed your sister,that's why I left you two hugging each other *smiles*"



"Okay..And by the way,what are you cooking unnie?"



"It's an omelette rice...Do you want to try some?"




She didn't even bothered to answer and quickly grabbed the fork that I'm holding and quickly eats it..Hahaha she's not so hungry,right? xD



"How's it?Is it okay?"I asked her...



"It's not okay unnie.."she said which made me frown"It was DAEBAK!*thumbs up*"



"Yah!I thought it isn't okay.."



"Haha!It's yummy Yoong!"



"What did you say?"



"I said it's yummy Yoong!"
she said while still eating..



"Yoong?"I asked..



"Yeah..Yoong keke~I dropped the 'unnie' thingy because we're just almost in the same age!"she said cheerfully..



"Ahhh....Okay.."



"So Yoong,can you accompany me at the mall?I'll just buy something.."



"Ehh how 'bout your sister?She might get angry if we're going to left her without permission..."

 



"I'll accompany you Soojung-ah.."who's that?!
 



"Woah!Unnie you startled me!"Krystal said while pouting..



"Stop pouting Soojung-ah...*death glare*"



"*death glare* Yoong will accompany me unnie *merong*"



"Yah!I said that I will!"




"And I said that she will!*points at me*"uh-oh...




*ring~ring~*



"Jessica Unnie,answer it first.."I said.Yeah I'm used to call her unnie now 'coz she might punch if I don't xD



"*rolled eyes* Kay...."and she went out to answer the call..



"So Yoong...Will you accompany me?"Krystal asked..



"Just go with your sister Krys because if you don't,she might kill us!"I said..



~~~~~~~~~~~


Jessica's P.O.V



I answered the phone...Yul is calling AGAIN..



"Hello?"


"Annyeong Sica-ah!"


"Oh hi Yul..What do you want?"


"Uhmm...I want to have a bonding with you at the mall..Can you be with me?"



"Sorry Yul...I need to accompany Krystal...She's with me right now and I guess I couldn't go out because we're having our sisterly bonding.."I lied..


"Ahh...So,can I just go to your house and join you two?"Aish!Why can't I make you leave me alone Yul?!


"Sorry Yul,but we're out of town"I lied again..


"Ow..Is that it?Okay....Sorry for disturbing.."


"No.It's okay Yul..."


"So...I'll hang up now.Okay?Enjoy your day with your sister!"


"Thanks Yul...Bye.."


"Bye Sica...I love yo------"




*End Call*



I don't want to hear her saying that word so I immediately hang up without saying something...Honestly,I like her....
As a friend only...She's just a dongsaeng for me...Nothing more,nothing less..



I saw Krystal and Yoona and I can tell that my sister realy like her..Aish!Why am I being like this?



Am I jealous?
Anio.Anio.I'm not jealous okay?I'm not really jealous.




Just then,I saw Krystal kissed Yoona's cheeks..I felt my blood all over my face...



I'm not jealous,right?I'M NOT JEALOUS!!Okay fine...Now I'm jealous -____-



I ran to my room and locked the door immediately...Why am I being like this?Aish!What drug did you gave me?Huh Yoona?!



Aish!



I think................
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.I'm inlove with my Nerdy Tutor O.O


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!!This story is getting exciting!Isnt it?

I can't put TaeNy and SooSun in because this chapter is for Jung sisters only who's trying to claim our Deer's heart xD

And btw,HAPPY 60+ SUBSCRIBERS!!
Thank you very much for reading my story guys!

I just want to ask all of you if you still want me to continue writing 'THROWBACK'...
Just comment so that I can know your opinions :D

Thanks!! *bow 90 degrees low*


Vote.Comment.Subscribe