Chaptiee 1~ The Start

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

 



Being us together is not that easy....

"To be honest,I really don't need money,I also don't need to be popular...
My only wish is,to be with you until I die......"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

My reflection was in the window of the train I boarded in the new town.
My eyes seemed uneasy.
You taught me not to forget my true self
I wonder if you’re even shining now

The flowing scenery made me take a deep breath.
And looking up the sky’s horizon
I hear your voice

Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anybody else


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I'm pretty,rich,popular,I almost got it all...I don't care about the others...
I'm just doing everything that I want to do..........



Until SHE came and changed my life....."



                                                                   Do you know who is she?


                                                                       My Nerdy Tutor.......


                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yoona's P.O.V


Hi there Chingus!I'm Im Yoona...'Yoong' for short...I'm not that rich but I live a normal and happy life...
I'm living alone,Yes ALONE...Do you want to know why?Anio,I don't want to tell you because it's a long story and it's just a secret of mine..A SECRET =P

Ummm....I'm 3rd year college and I'm studying at Jung University,it's a pleasure to study there 'coz duh!Only rich students are studying there except me...Thanks God 'coz he gave me this incredible brain so I'm given a chance to study there....

I'm all ready so I decided to rode a Jeepney to get to school....


~School~


Wow~!J.U is really big and incredible!Aish!I'm getting nervous!

Shocks!Now,all eyes are on me...What's the problem with them?Is there any dirt in my face?


"Guys look!There's a Nerd over there!"


"Hahaha!She looked so weird!"


"I know right!She looked so poor too!"


"Duh!Look at her bag!It's like a trash!"



Tsk!So what if I'm a nerd?If my bag looks like a trash?Atleast I'm studying hard to reach my goals not like you! *merong*


I don't want to waste my time for this nonsense,I decided to go to our room...
Before I got to our room,I saw many students in front of the school's gate
What are they doing there?Because of curiousness,I go there and look at what's happening...


"Wow!They're really beautiful!"


"Yeah you're right,they looked like princesses"


"Bro look!They're so beautiful and it looks like they are fit to be my girlfriend!"
Already?!


I can't see them 'coz there are so many students in front of me...
I made my way just to see them and I'm really shocked when I got in front!
I saw Je-Jessica Jung!!!


Shocks!She's really beaautiful!The way she walk,talk and smile is just amusing!


But she's really different and I'm sure that there's a lot of boys and girls that likes her!


Being with her is just going to be a dream come true =D


While they're walking,there's a lot of guards who's guiding them because they might into trouble if the guards just let them go alone...


Almost all of the students' eyes are focused on them!They are so popular right? 


All the students here in J.U know them...


"Hi!Don't look at me like that 'coz I might melt!"then she pinch my cheeks..


"A-ahh So-sorry Ms.Jung!"then I ran away..


Shocks!I think I've gotten red!Aish!Why did I looked at her like that?Aish!


I went to the garden to get some fresh air.


"Bro look!There's a nerd over there!"


"She also wore nerdy glasses that makes her look weirder!"
Aish!another teasing eh?


Then they made their own way infront of me..Then someone grabbed my collar..


"What are you doing in our school?"Your school?Huh?!


"Who are you to talk to me like that?"I asked..


"Ahh....You don't know me huh?Bro,do you want me to introduce myself huh??"then she let go of my collar and pushed me down to the ground.."Well,I'm just Kwon Yuri,now that you already know me,don't you dare get on our way or else you'll got bruise right on your face!"then she pushed me again and left me alone sitting on the ground..


She's so boastful!I'll rather choose to study in a low-quality school than being with this stupidents!

I sit down on a  bench and felt something,it's a handkerchief!

I look at the handkerchief and saw something that is written there...


"Ms. Jessica Jung~"


So it means that this handkerchief is own by............Jessica?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi chingus!Hope you liked this chapter!
Sorry if the words are wrong-spelled!I'm just 11 duh!
Hahaha!

Please Vote.Comment.Subscribe =D