11 STiNGz

Love Jewel Entertainment [directory] (hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter
 11 stingz   © 1

1 STiNGz is a quartet made up of Boy Rich, K-1 Stunna, Jeremy, and 1est. They were part of the hip hop underground scene since early 2009. Somehow they found their way around Love Jewel Entertainment in the middle of 2010. After some talks and the likes, they debuted officially under a company that will helped them out in late 2011. They became the first male artiste and group to debut under Love Jewel Entertainment, and the fourth artiste altogether after Krystle, 2.vi, and Jay Son. The name 11 STiNGz came after an assortment of other, ridiculous, names before that one became the official name of the group. The name stands for all the members being born in the month of November and that they are all Scorpios under the western zodiac. Hence, 11 for November, and Stings, stylized as STiNGz, for Scorpio.

K-1 Stunna was born Kwon Chulsoo on November 14, 1990 in Daejeon, South Korea to a single parent home with his mother and older sister. His stage name comes from his surname, K & Won (1) and the fact that he likes K-1 fighting, and that he wanted to "stun" people with his skills as well, since K-1 seemed to short on it's own accord. Chulsoo is a rapper and is an occasional vocal of the group.

Boy Rich was born Richard Woo on November 9, 1991 in Los Angeles, California, USA to Korean-American parents and is an only child. His stage name came from people referring to him as "that boy, Rich" and "that's my boy, Rich" and so he ju

Please log in to read the full chapter