Kirsti Rhee

Love Jewel Entertainment [directory] (hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter
kirsti rheE sangmi   © K

irsti is her first name, and Sangmi is her middle name. She was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA on July 9, 1982 to a Korean-American father, and South Korean mother. Because of her parents' divorce, she moved to South Korea with her mother when she was 11 years old. In 2002, she started her music career in a duo called Mi-Mi with Hong Mirang under S.M. Entertainment. Eventualy though, it wasn't as successful as the company had wanted and Kirsti stayed on the sidelines doing other activities like VJing, Radio Hosting, and what not. Kirsti left SMent in 2007 and with Jane, helped her friend established Love Jewel Entertainment in 2008 and she later recruited Mirang to join the company in the same year. Kirsti is the CEO of Love Jewel Entertainment.

The best way to describe Kirsti is that she's a bubble that is hard to burst. She's bubbly, happy, friendly, and out-going, yet she's realistic, tough and doesn't let anything phase her. Although she does have good work ethics and are serious about them, she would prefer to do it in a more relax, fun way and not so much in a strict way where no one really communicates with one another. Of course, Kirsti has her moments where she will be smiling at you with the most angelic look, but her eyes would tell you otherwise to get your act together and do what you're told.

[face claim used is: Isak]

Please log in to read the full chapter