Jay Son

Love Jewel Entertainment [directory] (hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter
 jay son   © J

ay Son was born as Son Jaehyun and was welcome in to the world on October 23, 1987 in Ulsan, South Korea to loving parents and is an only child. Jay actually started his music career in 2009 when he was twenty-two years old under a different music label, CJ E&M, but due to negative feedback and rumors from netizens and unfair treatment from the three major networks, it caused him to become depressed although he continued to trudge on with his music career hoping it would get better as he enjoyed singing and performing. After about a year and a half, Jay decided to leave his current company and transferred to Love Jewel Entertainment after a very long talk with his good friends, Bernard and Hajin, Jay decided that he needed to be in a different environment and hoped that it would do him some good. Once he settled in with his new company, Jay decided to go by 'Jay Son' instead of Son Jaehyun in hopes of starting anew. Plus, "Jay Son" sounded like "Jason" to which Hajin and Bernard would usually call him by and he wanted to thank his friend for the new start. He is the first male artiste under Love Jewel Entertainment.

The best way to describe Jaehyun is that he's a tough cookie. Despite all the tough struggles he has gone through, he still managed to keep himself together. Even though bits and pieces of himself falls apart and he'll be crumbling at times. Anyways, Jaehyun is a versatile kind of character. He can adapt to his surrounding

Please log in to read the full chapter