Krstyle

Love Jewel Entertainment [directory] (hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter
krystle   © K

rystle's birth name is Gemma Choe and she was born on August 29, 1992 in Oahu, Hawaii, USA and doesn't know her father at all. All Gemma was told by her mother was that he was a dashingly handsome tourist, but a total jerk in the end. Anyways, she started her music career in early 2009 when she was sixteen years old. She was the first artiste to debut under the newly established Love Jewel Entertainment before her friend Vivienne, 2.vi, debuted months later. Gemma chose the stage name 'Krystle' because it related to her actual name and she liked the unique spelling of it compare to the common spelling for the name itself.

The best way to describe Gemma is that she's like stepping stones. No matter how many times she may get stepped on, have things come against her, or whatever life throws at her she will not waver. For Gemma, she remains strong and sturdy through it all and weathers through it. Gemma really likes helping out others and enjoys seeing them go through everything that they do every step of the way. Although she's really shy at first, Gemma's willing to lend a helping hand and a friendly smile along with it. Gemma sees work as more than just a job and a career, she also sees the fun in it. For her, Gemma loves what she does, and does what she loves. It's the only thing that makes her smile at the end of the day whenever she's feeling down and remembers what is important to her.

[face claim used is: Dia]

Please log in to read the full chapter