Ariana Wone

Love Jewel Entertainment [directory] (hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter
yuka ito / wonE yuhyang   © A

riana, the stage name she was given when she started her modeling career in 2004 and liked it. She was born on October 23, 1986 in Fukushima, Japan to second-generation Korean parents. She would be considered a Zainichi Korean. Also in 2004, Ariana started her acting career. In 2005 she since then participated in a theatrical career. Later in 2007 she started her music career. Ariana met Jane through modeling activities and they connected. Sometime in 2007, she helped Jane and Kirsti established Love Jewel Entertainment. Ariana operates from both Japan and South Korea as she's still active in Japan. Ariana is the HRM (Human Resource Management) of Love Jewel Entertainment.

The best way to describe Ariana is that she's like a closed book. She's a little more reserve and quiet, but after getting to know her, does she open up and reveal herself to someone. Ariana is the type of person that focuses on what she's doing at the moment and doesn't let anything distract her, which at times makes her seem rude and mean. She doesn't mean to be like so, Ariana just wants to make sure she'll get it right and has process everything before going about it. Ariana may be more strict with work ethics and that it should get done first before having any fun, but she knows that having a break from it every now and then actually helps one to relax and to better one's focus.

[face claim used is: Kuroki Meisa]

Please log in to read the full chapter