Almost abducted

Angels have problems too, you know?

tumblr_static_7vzkoxrlic08wkg8gwc0sggso.

There is another chapter, are you happy. It’s sooner that I thought it will be. And you know what, something is actually happening there.


 

It was almost 7 o’clock in the afternoon when EXO went home. It was earlier than any other day because Suho couldn’t concentrate anymore and that’s why he said that they will go home soon.

After practicing choreogrphy for new song, they had lunch and then were trying to remember text. They were singing few parts to make the best way in singing but in the end all were hoarsed.

“Hyung, what will be on dinner tonight? I wanna eat something tasty,” enthused Chaneyol and with big smile his sideburns.

“We can cook something delicious but I think that in the end would be Kyungsoo who would cook, or we can order some pizza and chicken so he (D.O) wouldn’t have to cook. Kyungsoo do you have mood for cooking?” winked Suho at D.O.

“Just order something, I really don’t want to cook today,”  sighed and stared at Kris who was already ordering food in some restaurant.

Their chatting interrupted some vioce near them.

“Are you Kim JoonMyun?” asked someone with man’s voice and came out from the shadow.

The man wore black plaid and althought was almost nightfal, had sunglasses. He looked like some guy from security guard.

“Yes, what do you want?” told Suho with decisive voice.

“Hyung, you know this guy? You think it’s good idea to tell him who you are?” whispered Kai to Suho’s ear.

“I don’t know him, but what he could do to me. He’s alone and I’m with all of you,” smiled Suho and waited for the answer from the man in plaid.

“I’m your brother’s friend. I need to discuss something with you,” said baldly and gave a gesture for another man who stepped out of the shadows.

“Guys, I think it would be better if you just went ahead, alright. I’ll be just one minut after you,” suggested Suho and pushed s to step. They, with worried faces looked at Suho but obeyed and went away.

Even when Suho told them that it’s fine, they didn’t trust him in this. They went only so far that they not seen them and they could easily see everything.

Meanwhile Suho was thankful that menbers obeyed his command and walked away. If something bad happen he won’t be able to protect his friends.

“What do you want? I already told my brother that I won’t give a pound to him or you. Who you are actually? Some kind of mafia or what?” Suho wanted so badly to this not be true. He didn’t know who his brother owes money, but if it’s really mafia, it won’t end up well.

“Your brother didn’t tell you? We are the biggest mafia in South Korea. We don’t care what kind of relationship you have with your brother but if don’t pay us it won’t be good for your big brother or you eventually,” the man who first appeared sneered and stared at Suho.

“Tsk, I won’t pay to strangers who I just met, no thank. Say hi to my brother and bother him not me,” waved his hand and turnd to leave this weird guys alone. When he thought that it’s okay now and they won’t pester him anymore, two big muscular hands grab him for his thin hands and and dragged him to the car.

He started pluck and tear hands but with no result. He even started scream so someone, anyone would hear him and call 911, but wih no result either. They were too strong to him. Their grib was so strong that it hurt. He didn’t think that he’ll make it.

He wanted to gave up when another strong hands pull him up and took him away. These hands was against those others gentle and carying. Thou(those hands) were holding him and hugged him tightly, and other hand even his hair. He didn’t see what was happening and found out that he was trembling.

“Shh, Suho, it’s alright now. Don’t be scared,” some other hand putt him on back and woke him up from his little agony of fear.

He glanged at his savior and found out that there were actually eleven saviors, his beloved members.

When they saw what was happening, emmediately started running towards cars and took care of mens in plaids. In bigger part it was Tao, Minseok and Kris who beat them up and others took away their leader and tried to calm him down. Chen hugged him and Kai crossed his hair. D.O tried to find out if he’s hurt somewhere.

“Guys… Are you insane? You could hurt yourselfs. Has anybody some injuries? I don’t want to see anyone with some kind of injuries. You should not have done this! It was too dangerous for you and and… thank you.” Suho said with his face burried in Chen’s chest.

He met with considerable dissaproval.

“Are you kidding?”

“If we didn’t be there, you would be in trank of that car!”

“Are you hurt?”

“We’re alright, don’t worry about us.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Be careful okay! Be aware of what I’m saying, be alright, careful and not injured!”

“Are you hungry?”

They were saing and yelling every kind of sentences at him and he just sat there and stared at them. In the end he couldn’t stand it anymore and burst out laughing.

They promptly stop arguing with him and glanced at him with confusing faces. That made him laugh even more. He was now si glad that s didn’t obey his orded and saved him. He doesn’t want to think about what would happen if these mens took him.

“Thank you again for saving my life,” said and smiled.


So, what you think? It's good? or at least not bad? For long time I didn't know how to write this chapter and I think it end up well. Least for me, hopefully I'll write next chapter soon. Thank you for reading, subscribing, following, commenting. (big thank's for three my subscribers: NawelleSuhoChenKris, sweetcow, iamlala, thank you)

With all my love ^^