Annoing phone calls

Angels have problems too, you know?

large.gif

“Hyung, why are we actually walking to company?” turned Kai and met with Suho’s smile.

“Kai-shi, don’t ask stupid questions. It’s good for your healt being for one time outside on the air when it’s such a great whether,” answered Minseok and crabbed Suho’ hand, “right Suho-shi?”

Suho just nodded and with cloudy look walk by the others. Hi didn’t pay much attention to them. They were always talking really loudly and their voices was heard maybe on the other side of the town. At least that Suho thought.

After few minutes and moments when Suho had to raise his vioce to others ceased to roar. Indeed he was happy that they were so excited about their walk but they were too much excited.

When he was thinking about that this day could be even good, his phone started vibrating in his pocket.

Firstly he ignored it, but after five minutes when also others noticed his buzzing phone he picked it up and without looking at display, shot it down and with sigh put it back.

“Something’s wrong?” asked D.O but didn’t lift up his face to look at Suho. The others gave him angry faces, they had told that they wouldn’t ask or talk about it.

“Eh-? It was nothing. Just unknown number. You know that station where they call many people and ask so many questions, it’s annoing. They called me so many times already.” explained and with hand around Sehun’s neck started walking again.

“Eeh, Suho-shi it’s not fair, you have our maknae just for yourself,” yelled Luhan and under Suho’s arm took Sehun’s shoulder and practically usurped younger for themself. Sehun obediently went to Luhan’s arms and gave a light smile to Suho.

“Nee nee, but with who I’m gonna walk? I don’t wanna be alone,” complained Suho and jumped when Chen’ palm found Suho’ hip.

“I’ll go with you so don’t worry,” Chen grinned and with fingers on the other hand passed Suho’s hair.

“Hey, what are you doing? You ruined my hairstyle, mooo” sighed Suho and tried fix it.

“You said that you want company, so I’m here and your hairs are perfect anyway.”

“”Hey, I want to walk with Suho too,” Kai stared at Chen angrily, grabbed Suho’s hand at the others side of Chen and stuck out his tongue at him.

“You two fellows stop arguing!, with this tempo we not even arrive there, now let’s go we have to practise today,” Suho put on his serious expresion and finally arrived without quibbling.

- - - - - - - - - -

Suho started feel irritating. His phone had vibrated so many times and he gave up actually. He was mad at his brother and his unstoppables calls. It was distracting him from work and any time phone had vibrated he had made mistake and all members had to start over again.

It was frustating for him, that he stopped smiling or trying smile and focused on his steps. No, mobile started vibrating again and he made step wrong.

“I’m sorry guys, we have to do it all again ‘cause of me. I can’t concetrate today,” Suho apologized and gave a qiuck glance at members. They all were exhausted of all this repeating and Suho felt really sorry for them.

“We don’t mind, but a little break would be great, what you think?” said Kris out of breathe and went sit down in the corner of room. In a while, everyone were sitting on parquets and tried to breathe.

“Alright, I think we can have a break. I will be there in a moment, just have to make a phone call. I’ll be right there in minut.” smiled and with mobile in hand went to hallway.

Light up display and was shocked how many times his brother called him. On display shined on big number 73. It looks like he really wanted to talk to him.

After few minutes thinking when Suho considered plus and minus, at least dialed his brother’s phone number and waited for conection.

“Finally, where were you been?! I was calling you all morning! Anyway, do you have money?” came angrily from mobile.

“Hey, don’t shout at me, I’m the one who has all rights to shout at you! I’m tired from all these stuffs you’re throwing at me! No, I don’t have money and even if I had, I woudln’t give them to you. Do you remeber hhow many times I gave you lot of money? and you did what? Of course, you didn’t pay them, you throw them away from window! What are you thinking about me? What I’m for you a bank!? solve this for one time by yourself and don’t call me, I have job. One of us is actually working!” shot down phone and shot it off so his brother won’t bother him.

He said almost everything what he wanted to say. He was so angry that he was considering how bad it would be if he tossed his phone against the wall, but in the end just put him in pocket and went to bathroom near practice room. He didn’t want to show his face to s right now. He has to calm down and take away his frustation.

-at the same time in the practice room-

“Who is he calling? Do you think it’s the same person like yesterday?” asked BeakHyun and from inaction started tapping feet.

All just shrug their shoulders and stared at door.

“I just hope, It’s not big problem. I wanna help hi-” said Tao but yelling from the hall interrupted him.

They were shocked. There are not any other word that could describe their feels. It’s the second time Suho’s shouting at someone in two days. It’s not happening so often never really. He sometimes raises his voice but he never actually scream at someone.

The shouting was quite long and when it stopped they assumed that he goes in, but he didn’t come. Eventually they had to wait almost 15minutes for him.

“Where were you? It’s quarter hour,” glnace Lay at him and tried find any marks from crying. He knew that Suho can’t be angry with someone very long and in the end it’s Suho who cry that he didn’t have the right to be angry at all and blah blah blah, damnit he has all rights to be mad.

He has such a great heart and is so fragile that members always try to not make him angry or sad ‘cause in the end it’s Suho who’s hurt.

“When I ended the call I went to bathroom. Why, did you want to come with me or what?” tried joke and smiled when Lay blurt red.

After a while they started practice again.


Hi guys, it's been a long time. I know, I tried but nothing happened. I will try do my best and give you chapter more frequently. I was counting with what have to happen in the story I think my story will have about 16chapters maybe a little more. i didn't decide yet. Thank guys for your support and let me know if you like it. With all my love. ^^