Breakfast?

Angels have problems too, you know?

large.jpg

“Guys, it has to have a reason,” BaekHyun said and looked at 10 others that were looking at him.

“Yeah, maybe something happened at home,” Kai nodded and glanced at his hands.

“But, wouldn’t he tell us if something like that happened? At least Xiumin or Luhan. Didn’t he tell you anything? He always came to you when he feels bad?” Kris came with reasonable solution.

“No, he didn’t tell us anything. I think, it has to be really bad, if he don’t want to say anyone.” Luhan said and looked at Xiumin.

“Omma has problem? No, I don’t want see omma being sad an-” Tao wanted say but Suho came to room and looked confused.

“Guys, what are you doing here? When I went sleep nobody was there so, what is going on? It’s time to sleep. Everybody, go to your own room and go to bed, now! If you won’t go, you’ll be tired and sleepy tomorow.” ordered Suho. In times like this he really look like leader ‘cause everyone stood up and went to their rooms but before they went out, especialy looked at each other and decided to not say a word.

“Good night Suho-hyung,” called Kyungsoo on his way to bedroom.

“Good night Suho-shi,” said Xiumin and smiled at Suho before he closed the door in front of Suho’s face.

“Yeah, good night everyone!” called and went to his own room with Sehun and Chaneyol that he share room with.

- Tomorow morning -

Suho woke up earlier then others and went to kitchen prepare breakfast. He usually don't do it, because D.O always cook, but today he felt little out of time and needed some work to do to make his atitude better. He couldn't forget about his brother's request even if he knew that he decided rightly.

Whilst Suho prepared food, Xiumin, who is always first out of bed, streched his body and went right to bathroom. He needed bath so much and early wake up  make it possible. He love morning baths when he's all alone and can take any time he need, because it's really early and everybody is still asleep. But not today. Today he heard some sound from kitchen and it cought him off guard when he saw Suho preparing breakfast.

Indeed, Suho was one of first who woke up but never this soon.

"Suho-shi what are you doing this early?" asked him with raise eyebrow.

"I didn't expecting you here so soon." smiled Suho.

"I should be saying that. I'm always up so early, but you usually don't. So, what's going on?"sked him and sat on chair.

"What would be?, nothing really. Just you  know, I'm worried about others, they could so easy catch flue or something and 'cause of it I wanted prepare nutricial breakfast with lots of vitamins," smiled Suho again, sat beside him and noticed towel in Minseok's hand.

"You're going take a shower? Go ahead. Everyone’s still sleep, so take your time. But I'm gonna wake them up in next half an hour to make sure they will be ready go. Today is such good weather, I think, we could go by ourself to the company. What you think?" Suho looked at table and tried to look innocently.

"Yeah, I think we could." said Xiumin and went out from kitchen to the bathroom but for one moment he gave suspicious look at Suho and saw how weakly sigh.

After half-hour Suho went wake up sleeping members.

"Rise and shine!" sang and opened the curtains. Chen was firts of them who woke up and said ‘good morning’ to leader, D.O sat up and  looked drowsily for awhile before he stood up and went to get changed. The last one was Tao, who didn’t notice anything wrong and just continue slept comfortably.

“D.O please, can you help me wake up other members, you don’t need to cook, breakfast is already done. Just wake another one and said him to wake up others if you don’t want to,” Suho smiled after D.O nodded and looked at Tao, “common Tao, you need to wake up! I need you to wake up!” shooke him, then Tao grab Suho hand, hugged him and pulled him into bed.

“I don’t want to.” said and started fall asleep again.

“Tao, get up from bed or I will tell Kris, and you know, you don’t want to make Kris feel angry with you,” whispered and in moment of weakness, when Tao crooced face and loosened his grip, Suho went from Tao’s bed to the door and gave him last smile before he went right to the kitchen where everyone else sat and ate.

“Good morning!” greeted everyone and sat at his chair in the middle.

“Suho-hyung, you did all this food?” asked Chen and tried to force Chaneyol to stop smack.

“Dee, I woke up really early and thought that Kyungsoo don’t have to prepare every food. He deserve long sleep. Ho does it taste? It is good? Indeed, I’m not that good as Kyungsoo. If you don’t like it, I will prepare you something else,” said and with this he stood up and wanted to do something else, but was withdrawn back at his seat.

“I didn’t mean it like this. It’s great, I was just curious,” immediately answer and for demonstration stuffed a whole one bite in his mouth. Others began to nod for agreement and ate very quikly.

After breakfast everyone went to get ready. Oh, they look so cool.

“Ah, where are my pants?!”

“That’s my! Give it to me!”

“No I don’t want to.”

“Here you are, what you were doing here?”

“Oh, stop doing that, it hurt!”

“Stop this guys, we need to go!”

Voices echoed around the apartment. After a few minutes was at least all prepared.

Finally gathered in front of the door went out.


Hey guys,nothing happened yet, but think that another chapters will be faster but can't promise anything. What you think till now? It's good? Yeah I know I use a few words so many times. But I didn't have opprotunity to use another ones, so wait a little bit longer and it will get better? With all my love ^.^