Just another peaceful night...

Angels have problems too, you know?

large.gif

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla (the end of Growl, korean ver.)

“Okay guys, take a break. I think that’s enough for today!” said Suho and went to his phone. If anyone wanted to call him, he needs to have it on. He thought about what to do next and looked at members.

“Hey, Wanna eat? I’m hungry like a wolf.” complain Chanyeol.

“Let’s have some food. Suho hyung, will you pay? Please hyung” tried Sehun his ageyo to Suho. Everyone was looking at him and waiting. Suho looked at every member in particular and had to smile. They were so cute, like squirels waiting for feeding.

“Dee,  but look at all of you. You all look so dirty and look at all this sweat, let’s get home and shower and then we may/can go out for dinner.”  sighed and smiled. ‘Ah, they’re so cute.’

“Yeaa, thank you omma. I love you,” bellowed Tao and ran out of the training room followed by Sehun and Baekhyun.

“Thank’s Suho-shi, I will pay next time,” smiled Xiumin and ran by him.

After one minute, Suho was in room alone. Every one of them went smiling and joking toward car.

He was giggling and he couldn’t stop all way to car. ‘Just like kids,’ he thought.

“Suho-shi, hurry up!” Kai shouted and joined others.

“Yeah, I’m coming.” mounted to the car.

In few minutes were in apartman and Tao, D.O and Chaneyol went shower first. Then, after fifteen minutes went Kris, Luhan and Xiumin. After them went Kai, Lay Baekhyun. As the last one went Chen, Sehun and Suho. They were used to shower together ‘cause for 12 of them, there were only two bathrooms and not enough time for showering one by one.

“Yaaa, meat, meat, meat!” sang Tao and Sehun no matter what, they wanted food.

“Hey, Suho-hyung, and where are we heading? What’s on today’s menu?” Kai draped his arm over Suho’s shoulder.

“Don’t know, what do you want?”

“Let’s get beef. I didn’t have beef in long time.”

“Alright, hey guys. Anybody know some restaurant where serve beef on grill?” asked Suho whereupon all started shout titles of restaurants.

“Calm down kids. Who know where is nearest, let’s go there?” interrupted Xiumin and looked at smiling Suho.

In a few moments they were sitting at long table with twelve chairs. They were sitting like always, Suho in the middle, Kris on the edge, and others surrounding them (note from author: I didn’t write where they’re sitting ‘cause it would be so confusing.).

After ordering, they were talking about almost everything what came up into their minds. Waitres brough food and everyone started eating.

Then suddenly Suho’s phone started vibrating. Someone was calling him.

“Guys, I have take this. Just go on without me. I’m not so hungry,” Suho smiled and walked around the corner. He normaly would have answer the phone at the table ut after seeing the number, he didn't want the guys to know what sort of conversation would follow.. He had this call so many times and after that he felt a little bit tired about whole thing.

“What?!” barked angrily.

“Suho, this is hyung. Hey, listen, I need a favor.”

“No, I don’t want to.”

“But I really need it. They said, if you don’t give me, they will take it themselfs.”

“It’s your problem.”

“But I don’t have so much. You have to help me, it’s also your problem.”

“Hey, don’t throw it on me, I didn’t done anything!”

“Yeah, but you are my family. They didn’t care about this little details. Just you have to take responsability and give your part.”

“So what. Just because I’m your relative!?” Suho was on the edge with his emotins and couldn’t stand it anymore.

“It’s your problem, solve this on your own! I don’t care anymore! This is just too much for me!” yelled and didn’t care that everybody in restaurant can hear him including members. At that time, really didn’t care.

With angry face ended the call and shot down his phone. After that, he figured out, that everyone heard him, but he can’t say this to his friends. It isn’t also his problem so why he have to tell this to anyone.

-meanwhile at the table-

They were confused why Suho took his call out, but with food in front of them, they at the end didn’t care. Suho had to have reason, maybe it’s just his parents.

For a while was everyone quiet and then they heard it. Suho was yelling and arguing on the phone. They never heard Suho increase his voice and they were curios why he was like that.

After few minutes Suho came and like nothing happened, started eating again.

Everyone stared at him but he ignored their looks.

Others concluded that he didn’t want to tell him and after a while, they slowly started eating and talking.

The rest of the night was calm and peaceful. Xiumin and Luhan though that Suho will come to them and tell them what happened like always but not tonight. When they arrived from restaurant, Suho gave everyone light smile and good night and went to bed.