I'm Cold...Burrrr

The Unknown Jung...

My hands shook with fear and nervousness. Today was finally the day of the conference with our sunbaenim groups.

"Are you nervous? Cause I am..." I said to my members--Jenni (vocal), Hwangmi (leader), Puroom (dancer), JuJin (main dancer), Yoohee (image), and Sumi (maknae. 13).

"Of course!" The bright leader, Hwangmi, said.

"What if they punish us?" Sumi asked.

"What if they hate us?" Jenni whined.

"Which one of us do you think will get yelled as first?" Puroom worried.

Hwangmi, as the leader, calmed us down.

"It's okay, we'll be fine." She smiled warmly. We all smiled back but I knew that every single one of us were not comforted at all, not even a little bit, by her words.

We were all still standing outside of the door, nervous and scared. We had to go in any second by now! Whenever LSM sajangnim called us in, WE HAVE TO MAKE THE ENTRANCE....T.T

I took slow, deep breaths to calm myself down....But as expected, it didn't work.

"Oh no..." Jujin clutched her belly. "My stomach hurts!"

"Oh nooo....Is it because you're nervous, again?" Hwangmi worried.

"Um...Yeah, but I'll try to hold it in. I think I can wait." Jujin said, her tummy growling.

As I was about to tell her something comforting, we heard what we were scared of, but also looking out for....

"COME IN." SM sajangnim yelled from inside. I gasped and widened my eyes at my members. They returned the same look.

We all whimpered and took a step back, not wanting to turn the doorknob.

"You go!" Jujin told the nineteen year old Hwangmi. But Hwangmi whimped out.

"No, you should go because you're so brave!" Yoohee convinced Jujin. Then they all exchanged looks. I was confused, but not until they all pushed me to the front!

"Hey!" I whined. I didn't want to open the door and get the first glares!!!!!

"I SAID COME IN." SM sajangnim repeated.

I sighed deeply and shakily, putting my stiff hand on the cold knob. I paused, looked at my members for help, then sighed again when they gave me no help.

Please, God, help me....

I took my last, deepest breath, and turned the doorknob. I quietly cleared my throat and slowly opened the door with my shaky hand. When I opened the door, the conference room was revealed. I heard myself gulp loudly and slowly walk inside, dreading every single step.

I stared at my purple Toms shoes but I could feel SNSD sunbaenim and F(X) sunbaenims' cold, burning stares on my face. I gulped loudly again and dared to slightly look up. I gasped--I knew their stares were scary but actually seeing them glare at me, it was....Well let's just say that I accidently squealed out loud and quickly looked back to my shoes.

"What took you so long?" Sajangnim gave us a cold stare.

"I'm sorry, we apologize." Hwangmi bowed, like, 180 degrees to the sajangnim.

SM sajangnim half-heartedly nodded, so we slowly walked towards some chairs to sit on...until SNSD sunbaenims stopped us with their cold glares.

"What are you guys doing?" Yuri sunbaenim asked, with a cold but bewildered look.

The one that is always very stupid and clueless, Puroom, dumbly replied, "W-we....we're taking our....seats....?"

Yuri sunbaenim scoffed, and then looked back at Puroom.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Puroom..." She nervously replied.

Yuri sunbaenim turned to the other SNSD members and said, "Amber and I will take care of her. Seems like she needs to learn some lessons."

I heard all of my members give out a small gasp.

Some lessons?! I looked at Puroom worriedly, and she, too, was nervous and scared as heck. She bit her bottom lip and looked like she was going to cry.

After that, my members and I were too afraid to make any moves. We didn't know what to do so we just stood there awkwardly...

"What are you doing? Get in the middle." Sooyoung sunbaenim rolled her eyes at us.

We stared back cluelessly.

"In the middle? Is there an entrance...?" Sumi quietly asked.

"We ask the questions." Seohyun sunbaenim raised her brow. "You're the maknae? Well, then, as a maknae of the group AND everyone here, you don't ask any questions. You stay quiet." She turned to everyone. "I'll be in charge of Sumi with Sulli. As the maknaes, I think we have to teach her some respect."

What is this?!? Why do they keep saying they're in charge of each member?!? I hope I don't get 'taken care of'...

Sumi widened her eyes and lowered her head. I saw from the corner of my eye that she clenched her small fists and her knees wobbled.

"Crawl over the table to get to the middle." Jessica unnie suddenly said, and I jerked my head up when I heard my sister's voice. For a second, I thought she was helping of us! But of course, I was wrong.

"Krystal and I will take care of Lindsey since she's our sister." Jessica unnie said. In a way, I was relieved, but I was still curious what they will do to us...but at the same time, I didn't really want to know..

My members and I were shocked, though, that we had to crawl over the tables.

Are they trying to humiliate us?

I hesitated a bit but Hwangmi unnie awkwardly climbed up onto the table. Slowly, one by one, we began to follow her. I was the last one to crawl up there and go into the middle. I felt my face flush; I felt embarrassed and humiliated and ....

I quietly cleared my throat and lowered my head when all of us were in the middle, standing stiffly.

"Now, the conference will officially begin." Taeyeon sunbaenim said as she folded her hands together. All the SNSD and F(X) sunbaenims, plus sajangnim, nodded in confirmation.

Wait.....The conference didn't even start yet?!?!!! How are we going to survive this....????????


A/N: I hope you like this chapter! PLease comment and subscribe<3

I will put either Minstal or Jaysica, or maybe both, in the next chapter~!!!! :D Okay, byebye!!