Romantic Sisters

The Unknown Jung...

"Whew, Jujin and I lived!!!" Yoohee breathed out in relief.

"Yah!" Lindsey pushed Yoohee away. "Stop making us more mad..."

The conference meeting with the sunbaes were finally over and all the members of B.U.T were sighing in relief. But Lindsey and some of the others still had an uneasy mind. Lindsey was 'paired up' with Krystal and Jessica, Hwangmi with Taeyeon and Victoria, Sumi with Seohyun and Sulli, Puroom with Yuri and Amber, Jenni with Tiffany and Luna. The only two who were left alone were Yoohee and Jujin.

"Yeah, don't say that unless you want to die." Jenni threatened, boiling with anger.

"Ugh! I can't believe this is happening. Why me?! What did I do?" Puroom whined.

Lindsey sighed and mentally agreed with Puroom. What did Lindsey do wrong?!?

They all sighed one more time and finally left the conference room, turning the lights off. They were to leave once five minutes passed after both the sunbaenim groups left.

When they came out of the room, they were met with their brother group, NA.T (naughty) members.

"Hey." The members--Shiwoo Kang, MinKi Kim, Minsuk Ham, Josh Lee, Jekkie Woo, and Rob Zheng--greeted the seven girls.

"Hiiii!" Jenni squealed on jumped on Rob.

"Heyy, girl!" Rob laughed as he hugged her back.

"Ugh, you guys, stop it before anybody sees." Lindsey warned them, a bit grossed out.

"You're just jealous." Jenni giggled and ruffled Rob's hair.

"Whatever. Anyways, girls, we are getting our dorms today so put your luggages in my car trunk." Hwangmi said. "I'll take everything to our new place."

"OOH! So leader-y!!!" Josh snickered.

"Shut up, Josh. You're so immature." Hwangmi rolled her eyes and quickened her pace to get away from Josh, but Josh quickly followed behind.

Then the thirteen boys and girls were out into the bitter coldness of the new winter, and they went towards their leaders' cars for only the leaders were old enough to drive.


I yawned tiredly as I walked inside of my toasty-warm home, plopping on the soft couch.

"I'm HOOOOOOME!" I called out to anyone who was listening. As expected, Mom came running from the kitchen to greet me.

"Babyyyy, you're home!" Mom hugged me. "Oh, dear....I can't believe you're already leaving the house when you're only fourteen years old..." She said as she looked at my bag of packed bathroom-things.

"I can't believe it too! I'm kind of nervous, actually." I grinned, obviously excited.

"Dear, I'm going to miss you so much! I'm going to miss you more than I missed any of your sisters!!!" She hugged me again and I giggled.

"Oh, mom, you're gonna see me often! Why are you so cheesy?!" I released her, still giggling.

Then I heard someone yell from upstairs, "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" and it was Jessica unnie.

O.O

"Umma, what is Jessica unnie doing here? Isn't she usually at her dorm?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah...But she's just visiting." Mom said uncomfortably. Immediately, I became suspicious.

"Why? She never visits..." I replied, eyeing her.

"I don't know, she just visited for today. I guess she likes her bed better than the one in the dorm...?"

I scoffed at her and rolled my eyes. What a bad excuse~!!

"I'm going upstairs to check." I said and ran for the stairs before she can stop me.

"Lindsey, get down!!!" Mom hissed. "You'll get in trouble! Get down!"

But I ignored her and ran to Jessica unnie's door, curious. I put my ear to the thin door.

"Mmmm......Mmmmm, Ja-....Mmmm..." is what I heard.

I raised a brow, and I listened in again. I heard the bed squeaking a couple of times. Then the realization hit me and I gasped loudly.

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! Is Jessica unnie having.....having the s-word?!? WIth...With WHO? She doesn't have a boyfriend! She CAN'T have a boyfriend!"

I kept on listening to hear the name, but someone grabbed my wrist firmly and pulled me away.

"What the!" I looked to see my mom dragging me down the stairs. "Mom!!! Let me go!!!"

"No! I told you to get down but you didn't listen to me! How dare you!"

"But mom, I heard Jessica unnie having...having the s-word!!!" I whispered to my mom. She looked at me, angry.

"It's not proper to listen in on your sister!!!"

"But mom, she's not allowed to have any boyfriends!!! Aren't you afraid what'll happen to her?"

"That's none of our business, Lindsey! Leave her alone or she'll just get angry again!"

Finally, I was dragged all the way downstairs and thrown onto the couch. I groaned when mom put her hands to her hips. Putting her hands to her hips meant lecture!!!

"Lindsey, when I tell you to do something, you have to listen to me. I told you to get down and you ignored me! Do you think that's right?"

"But I was curious! And she's not even allowed to have any boyfriends..." I argued.

"Well that's none of your business! I told you to get down because I didn't want you to listen to those noises. I knew what they were doing and I knew that you shouldn't know about it! I'm protecting you, Lindsey! If she knows that you know about this, then she'll KILL you!"

"Do you know who the guy is?" Lindsey asked with curiousity.

"NO I don't because it's none of our businesses."

I groaned again and rolled my eyes. After that, I sort of tuned out my mom's rest of the lecture.


I was still at my house on the couch, watching the T.V. My mom didn't want me to go upstairs because she doesn't want my mind to get corrupted or whatever but it made no difference because after thirty minutes, the moans got louder that it filled the whole mansion...

Then the doorbell rang and I ran to open the door. It was Krystal unnie.

"Unnie!!!" I quickly pulled her in and quieted to let her hear the moans and bed squeaks. She gasped and widened her eyes.

"Is that Jessica unnie?!?" Krystal unnie whispered and tried to run upstairs to listen in, but mom came right in time to catch her.

"Don't you dare go up there!"

"Mom, everyone in this house can hear the moans....I just want to hear closer so I can hear the name of the guy!" Krystal pleaded.

"No!" Mom said firmly. Krystal sighed and gave up.

"What, you're giving up already?!?" I said frustrated.

"Shut up. Mom's right. I don't want to invade unnie's privacy and then get caught by her and die." She said weakly and went to the couch to watch the T.V. I pouted and sat next to her.

"That's true."

"Get away from me. At least five feet." She frowned at me.

"Fine..." I pouted even more and scooted all the way to the couch's edge. Then I became curious again. "How many of the sunbaenims have secret boyfriends!?"

"Shut up!" Unnie aggresively snapped. "Nobody!"

"Really?" I said disappointedly. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I said SHUT UP!" She said even more mad this time. Her face became red and she gulped.

I gasped.

"Unnie, you have a boyfriend?!? Does everyone have boyfriends?!?"

"NO I DONT!"

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!?!?" Jessica unnie shrieked from upstairs. Then she yelled, "FASTER!!!!!!!! FASTER, JAYYYYY!!!"

Krystal unnie and I gasped.