unFAIR Romance! part 1

The Unknown Jung...

"Lindsey, you better not tell anyone about this!" Krystal hissed at her younger sister.

"Tell anyone about what?" Lindsey said, her face reddening in embarrassment. Krystal reddened too and cleared .

Krystal signaled for Lindsey to come closer, and Lindsey obeyed, sliding across the leather couch.

"Don't pretend you don't know." Krystal whispered. "I'm talking about Jay oppa and Jessica unnie."

Lindsey nervously laughed.

"Of course not! Are you crazy?!" Lindsey said.

"Alright..." Krystal tightly smiled, and went back to watching the television. Just in case their oldest unnie screams out again, Krystal put the volume on high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woo!!!" Puroom cheered as MinKi carried her heavy luggages inside her new dorm.

"WE'RE FINALLY HERE..." Hwangmi teared up. "I can't believe that we are finally living in a dorm provided by the COMPANY. Now it REALLY feels like we're going to debut soon!"

"Oh, unnie, don't cry......I feel the same way. This dorm reminds me of how much harder we should work!" Yoohee said, tearing up as well.

"Ugh, you girls are so cheesy." Minsuk rolled his eyes, carrying the luggages for Jujin.

"Hey! Aren't YOU guys happy and excited too?" Jujin slapped Minsuk's arm.

"Sure, but we don't cry." Minsuk replied, smirking.

"You guys are so ungrateful." Sumi stated to the boys.

"Hey, hey, you dirty-mouthed maknae!" Jenni slightly slapped the maknae's lips. "This is what Seohyun sunbaenim was talking about! You're the maknae so you don't punish the older people!"

"But, unnie, isn't Kyuhyun sunbaenim known for his mean comebacks? And isn't Seohyun sunbaenim known for her stubborness? And isn't Sulli sunbaenim known for bad attitude? And isn't--"

"Shut up!" Lindsey cut off Sumi. "At least they respect their unnies and oppas."

"True." Everyone agreed."

"Hmph..." Sumi pouted.

"Aw, our B.U.T maknae is sad!" Jekkie, the boy maknae, giggled. "We have to make her happy again! You want candy?"

"Shut up, oppa! Just get my bags in here!" Sumi yelled at him.

"Yoon Sumi!!!" Hwangmi shouted, frowning at Sumi.

"...Fine, I'm sorry, everyone..." The selfish maknae finally said and locked herself in her new room.

"Wait! Your luggages!" Jekkie yelled after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where should I put your bags?" Shiwoo coldly asked me.

"U-um...My room." I answered, surprised at his sudden appearance behind me.

"Alright." He nodded once and went towards the hall of rooms, then stopped. "Lindsey, where's your room?"

I hurriedly went towards him and showed him.

"Here." I opened the door for him as he walked inside.

Shiwoo was the only NA.T member that I wasn't close with......Whenever I make jokes, he just stares at me weirdly!!!!!! Just like this time....T.T

"Hey, you're the first boy that came to my room!" I forced a small giggle--then I blushed hard when he stared back at me with a pokerface.

"Cool." He said and left the room. When he left, I closed the door, widened my eyes, and slumped my shoulders.

"How embarrassing.......Ehhhhhhh!!!!!!" I whined and fell face flat on my new bed.

"Lindsey?"

I heard a male voice behind me.

"Who is it." I asked in monotone, my face still buried into my blankets.

"It's Rob."

I sat up and looked at his face.

"What is it?" I asked.

He seemed hesitant, but he finally said it. "Do you like Shiwoo?"

What!? "What?!"

"Oh, you don't? Okay, then." He quickly said and turned to leave.

"Wait! Why!?" I grabbed his arm.

"H-huh? Nothing." He nervously replied.

"No, what is it?" I curiously asked. "Tell me or I might kill you..."

He seemed hesitant again, so I threateningly raised my brow at him.

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you....Just don't give me that scary look." He gave up. "There's a rumor going on in the company that you are dating Shiwoo...And the only person who doesn't know about it is the sajangnim! But I'm pretty sure that sooner or later, the rumor will get to LSM sajangnim, and you'll be doomed. Remember no trainee are allowed to date each other?"

"Me and Shiwoo dating?" I scoffed. "As if. Shiwoo is the ONLY guy who I'm not close with in NA.T. What an odd thing that people think I'm dating him."

Rob looked shocked. "Are you not scared of LSM sajangnim knowing about this?"

"Well the rumor isn't true, so no."

"But...but there are stories!"

"What stories?" I furrowed my brows.

"Well, I heard that someone in SNSD had a rumor with someone in SuperJunior before when they were trainees too. The rumoured couple was nearly kicked off the group, even the company--even if they swore that the rumor wasn't true!!!! There's another story that someone from F(X) and SHINee got into a rumor together when they were trainees too!!! They, too, risked losing their dreams!"

I scoffed again. "But none of them got kicked out. Why do you think that is? It's because the rumor wasn't true."

"Well.....well....well!" Rob was now frustrated, but I just brushed him off.

"Just leave me alone. This rumor is so stupid." I said, rolling my eyes.

Then I groaned when Jenni came running inside.

"Is that true, Rob!? There is a rumor of her dating SHIWOO!?" Jenni shouted. All the other members came inside too.

"Shiwoo and Lindsey are dating? Shiwoo hyung, is that true?" Jekkie widened his eyes.

"Omo, unnie!!! If sajangnim knows about this, you'll get kicked out!" Sumi gasped.

"What happened? When did you guys start dating? How? Why?" Hwangmi demanded for an answer.

I groaned again, and buried my face in the sheets again.

"Lindsey Jung! You owe us an answer!" Hwangmi stomped over to my bed and pulled my sheets away. I stole a glance at Shiwoo (in accident!!!) and he was staring at me weirdly again.

"Shiwoo! Lindsey! ANSWERRRRRRRR!" Josh suddenly yelled.

"WE'RE NOT DATING, DAMN IT! YOU GUYS ARE SO ING ANNOYING! UGHHH, I'M TRYING TO REST HERE, CAN'T YOU SEE?!" I shouted back.

It was silent for a moment, but Hwangmi broke it by saying, "Don't cuss, Lindsey!!!"

I glared at her, giving her my (practiced) ice princess look.

"Unnie, leave me alone." I coldly said.

"We're not dating." Shiwoo suddenly said, and everyone stared at him wide-eyed.

"Whoa! He talked! I don't think I ever heard him talk before..." Puroom gasped, and Shiwoo cleared his throat.

"We're not dating. I don't even know her." And with that, he walked out of the room.

"Oh, wait! I want more information!" All the guys and girls pleaded, running after him.

When I was alone, I sighed deeply. They. Are. So. Annoying....