CHAPTER 2: I’M LEAVING MY CREW? PART 1

MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!

 

    PREVIOUSLY ON “MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?”:

 

“Have you noticed about that BRAT?" -Tao

 

"Don't you think that she have a boyfriend and he abused her?" - Kai

 

BANG BANG!

 

"Hehehe. Scream peasants." - unknown

 

"Power Rangers as your services." -Red ranger

 

(LION: ROAR!)

 

A group of 7 people standing in the entrance, wearing their colorful uniforms. Armed for battle.

(A/N: They are little bit slimilar to Power ranger Jungle Fury suit and so pretend they are in different animals and colors.)

 "Who are they?" Jun Hyun whispered to his wife. "That my dear is a group of people who fight to protect the people. They have save countless lives and this group is called..." Her wife paused.

 

"TARKS, ATTACK!" He commanded and all of the followers attacks.

 

"POWER RANGERS." She concluded.

 

"Let's start shall we?" The red asked. "YERP." The team agreed.

 

As the first Tark attacked at the red ranger, he dodged the punch and did the side kick. "The flaming of courage, Red Ranger!" He announced as he punched the Tark and attacked another.

 

Other follower "The mind of wisdom, blue ranger!" The blue shot the other followers and did a backflip.

 

The yellow split as soon as both Tarks, "The fierce flame of Freedom..." She hollered as she grabbed both Tarks and pull herself up, "thanks boys! Or girls if you are. Yellow Rangers!" She headbutt both Tarks together and pushed both of them. "HOLY S-!" The ranger rolled herself out.

 

"WHOA!" The black ranger pulled a shield and protected himself. "SERIOUSLY HAWK?" He grumbled and kicked the Tark and did a backflip. "The growl that roar for the light, Black ranger!" He pulled his gun and fired at several Tarks. "OH WATCH OUT!" He hollered.

 

The pink pulled the Tark to protect herself. "BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU AIM!" She screamed. "You almost had me dead!" She pushed and jumped in the air, "pink spin!" She spinned herself and became a pink tornado, attacking the Tarks. "The balance of harmony, pink ranger!" She punched the Tark and jumped.

 

BANG BANG!

 

"Ow that hurt Tark!" The gold whined. "Oh it up bro. You're the eagle. Fly!" The silver replied as he pulled the trigger and blast some Tarks. "Oh wow. Nice start." The gold replied and kicked the Tark.

 

"The eye of the soul!" The gold exclaimed, he kicked, "gold ranger! Your turn."

 

"The lone one with courage," he calmly said and the Tark attacked behind the silver. "Ack!" He yelped, "one moment please. Wolf growl!" A aura explode, making the Tark fall back, "silver ranger." He stood strong and all of the Rangers finished the Tarks as if it was easy.

 

"Whoa..." EXO was star struck of the power rangers, along with other people who was surprised too.

 

It was a heroic moment that the Rangers stood str-"Seriously, don't act too cool." The blue one said, glaring at the silver. "EH?" EXO blinked.

 

"He's alway like that." The gold replied. "Hey! I can hear you! You're standing right next to me!" The silver ranger said. "OH COME ON! You just ruined the heroic moment!" The red exclaimed. "Oh gosh." The yellow groaned, facepalming herself.

 

"Is the Rangers always like that?" Kris asked. "Always." The enemy replied, shaking his head. "It always one heroic moment but only one Ranger had to ruin it. I feel like I wanna facepalm myself for my enemy."

 

"SHUT UP!" The Rangers glared at the enemy, who put his hands up. "Just saying tho."

 

"Oh gosh. Can we end it now?" The black one said. "Now it’s the time to end it." The pink one replied.

 

“Hawk Blast!” A screech was heard and attacked the leader, throwing him at the wall. “Already ahead of you guys.” The yellow ranger replied. Suddenly thousand of bullets flew in the air and shot the yellow hawk ranger. “ACK!” The yellow ranger yelped and fell back, groaning in pain. “Hawk!” The red ranger exclaimed and helped the yellow ranger up. “You alright?”

 

“Never better.” The ranger replied. The enemy got back up, aiming at the rangers and slash the sword and the slash attacked all of the rangers. “YAH!” All of the rangers screamed and fell back. “Dang.” The gold muttered.
 

“Peasant rangers.” The leader chuckled evilly and attacked twice. The rangers rolled out quickly and missed the attack and got up.

 

“You know what to do right?” Red rangers asked to his teammates and all of the rangers nodded. “Let’s go!” The red exclaimed.

 

“Lion staff!” The staff appeared.

 

“Double swordfish!” The blue ranger called and the double sword appeared.

 

“Hawk Hammer!” The yellow rangers called and the hammer appeared.

 

The first three started to get closer to the enemy and started to fight while the rangers who hadn’t called their weapons got together.

 

The red ranger jabbed the enemy and the enemy easily missed but the blue ranger slashed double behind him and the enemy roared, falling back little bit. He turned and attacked the blue, using the bullet and the blue fell back from the bullet. “MY TURN! THUNDER POUND!” The thunder came and she pounded to the enemy, received the thunder from her and rolled back in pain. The trio quickly reunioned and stood right in front of the enemy. “Red guys!?”

 

“Super Blaster Gun!” The others who hadn’t pulled their weapon called. “Good thing he’s outside of the wedding party.” The black said as the trio who quickly returned to the others and went behind the black ranger while the enemy tried to get back up to fight more.

 

“READY?” The black asked. “FIRE!” The rest of the rangers called and the black pulled the trigger, fired back using their animals spirits. All of the spirits was lined up from red lion all the way to the grey wolf. He literally flew little bit and struggled to get back up. “D-DAMN YOU RANGERS!” The enemy screeched and he exploded to bits as the rangers stood bravely and it was another heroic moment.

 

“DAEBAK!” EXO widen their eyes.

 

The pink turned her head and saw other people who was cornered and walked to them quickly. “You guys okay?” She asked the victims, helping Xiumin up.

 

“We’re okay. Thank you so much!” Arianna’s mother replied. “Not a problem ma’am.” The pink chirped. “He’s dead right?” Jun Hyun asked. “Well…” The pink replied and the sound of the cackled was heard and everybody saw the enemy rise back from the dead and he was now the size of Godzilla!  

 

        “OH MY GOD.” EXO exclaimed.

 

    “Grey, Gold, Pink, take care of the people. The rest of them, called your spirits. Time to zord up.” The red commanded. The grey, gold and the pink nodded and helped the people to safety.

 

        “Spirit of the Lion!”

 

        “Spirit of Swordfish!”

   

        “Spirit of the Hawk!”

 

        “Spirit of the Panther!”

 

    “Release out!” The rest of the rangers called out and suddenly the rangers transformed into animals zords.

(A/N: Similar to Power Ranger Jungle Megazord.)
       “Combine the spirit, Unite!” The animals said and the lion, swordfish, hawk and the panther combined all together. The lion becomes the body, swordfish on the left arms, panther on the right and the hawk for the head and animals spirit became as one. “Spirit animals zord complete! HAH!” They begun to attack the enemy.

 

~Meanwhile~

       

    “You guys alright?” The grey asked, helping Arianna’s family and friends who came to celebrate Arianna’s parents’ marriage. “Never better.” Suho replied. They all got up and ran outside and start looking for safety along with the rangers.

 

    “HOLY COW! WHEN DID IT BECAME HUGE?” Sehun saw how huge they were and they were in battle. “I’ll explain that to you now but you better run wh-WATCH OUT!” The gold ranger said and pulled Sehun out of here. “HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE STOMPING MORON!”

 

    “SORRY!” The red hollered. “Jeez..” The gold muttered, “Come on, You’re leaving your family behind.” The gold dragged Sehun while Sehun was dazed by the battle.

 

    Soon the gold and Sehun got up with the other and they already found a safe place. “There. You guys should be safe.” The pink ranger replied. “Thank you so much once again!” Arianna’s mother exclaimed. “Anytime ma’am.” Pink ranger replied.

 

    “Okay, let’s go back and fini~Oh they already defeated him. Jeez, they just finished that without us.” The gold groaned. “Again?” The grey asked and took a look. “Oh yep, they did.”

 

    “AWW MAN! AT LEAST SAVE SOME FOR US!” The gold whined.

 

    “Okay, it’s safe now. You can come out now.” The pink replied, “Now, we be off of our way!” They all left them alone since the other already covered the enemy already and disappeared out of their sight.

 

    “DAEBAK.” Sehun muttered. “Yep. I agree.” Tao muttered. “Remind me to ask them for autograph.”

 

    EXO was still in shocked from today’s event and they hoped to see another battle again someday.

 

    But they don’t know that there is a ranger in the family and they don’t know who this person is.

 

ARIANNA KIM. THEIR YOUNGEST SIBLING.

 

(LION: ROAR!)

 

    ARIANNA’S POV:

 

    It had been a week and half since the battle ended and my mom’s wedding ended due to the battle that was taken and I’m hanging out at home while my mom’s out for honeymoon with Jun Hyun so I’m stuck with my “brothers”. Ever since the battle, they had been watching the news, listening for any power ranger segments aka me and my team.

 

    DIDN’T KNOW WE HAVE FANS.

 

    Sehun, now becoming the power ranger biggest fanboy and he had recently join the power ranger fan club on the webpage. I was eating a banana and took a glance of me, fighting another leader that we had three week ago before the wedding.

 

    “What are you doing?” I asked. “HEOL!” Sehun exclaimed and turned his head, seeing me. “HEOL. What are you doing, peaking over on my laptop?” Sehun glared and I rolled my eyes. “Sehun.” I said, “You’re using my laptop.”

 

    “So? Now, let me watch the yellow. She’s awesome at kicking .” Sehun replied, turning to focus on the video and I rolled my eyes.

 

Didn’t know that he is my fan. -SHIVER-

 

    My phone rang on my hand and I took a look at my phone, revelling Niall. I pressed on the green to reply him back and answered. “Hello?”

 

    “Hey Arianna! Wanna hang out at the movie with the crew?” Niall asked. “Yeah sure! Who is able to come to the movie?” I asked. “Alex, Rin and Tay. Unfortunately, Drake and Josh couldn’t come due to work so it’ll be us.” Niall replied. “Sound awesome!” I took a look on Sehun and glance around.

 

Recently, we have no alarm over Tarks attacking over the city, which was strange. We always hear the alarm everyday but ever since the battle, it just stopped.

 

“Hey Niall?” I asked, heading to my room. “Yeah? What’s up?” Niall answered. “Isn’t that me or…” I said as I opened the door and closed, “Or the tarks hadn’t attack yet?”

 

“I had been noticing that too.” Niall replied. “It’s kinda weird since we had our battle two week ago. Do you think King Tak is planning something worst?” Niall asked. “We don’t know. But we better bring our guard up for now.” I replied.

 

“I agreed. But for now, let’s relax. We hadn’t rest for so long and it’s nice to take a break right?” Niall said. “Now you mention that...it is nice to take a break! I mean, I hadn’t slept for so long and I could possibly become a vampire!” I joked. “...Seriously, Don’t.” Niall replied. “It’s Tay’s role so don’t take over his role.”

 

Jeez, pun too much?

 

“Fine, fine. What time for the movie?” I asked. “Around an hour. Sound good?” Niall asked. “Sound good enough. See you there!” I said. “See ya!” Niall replied and ended the call. I turned to the door and opened.

 

“What the?!” I widen my eyes and found Chen and Luhan on my door, facepalming on the floor. “What the heck are you doing?”

 

“uhhhh…”Luhan muttered. “This floor is nice! I need this floor to install my room. I let a annoying scoff and went to get ready.

 

I hope they didn’t hear us.

 

“Okay…” I said, “Pardon me, I have to go now.” I hopped off and headed to the main door, grabbing my purse along the way. “Hey brat! Where are you going?” Chen asked. “None of your beeswax.” I replied and left to head of the movie. “Jeez.” I muttered, “Don’t go nosy on my life. I never asked you where you are heading.”

 

I walked outside and headed to the city that took about 10 minutes drive to get there. So I headed to the bus stop and waited for about three minutes and the bus arrived and hopped in.

 

I grabbed a seat and waited for the bus to leave the bus stop. “Little Brat?” a familiar voice spoke and I knew that voice. “Tch.” I muttered. “What are you doing here little brat?” He asked. “I could ask the same thing Baekhyun.” I turned and faced Baekhyun, who happened to stand right next to me. “Tch.” Baekhyun glared at me. “You should be staying at home.”

 

“Same as you Baekhyun.” I said as I pulled my phone and took a look at my phone. “Aish, let’s go home brat.” Baekhyun said. “What the? Who do you think you are?” I exclaimed, “You go home!”

 

Suddenly, the bus started to leave and Baekhyun groaned. “Jeez! Thank a lot, you just made me miss my stop!” Baekhyun growled. “Hey, you wanted to go home so you should!” I remarked. “And beside, who’s stopping you!”

 

“You should be staying at home like a good little brat!” Baekhyun replied. “My mom trust me and I have pepper spray ready!” I said. “Jeez, you’re making a scene for yourself.” I hissed. “Hey! I’m your older brother so I have take care of you!” Baekhyun said. “Where are you going anyway?”

 

“Why would you want to know?” I asked, “I never asked you were you guys going.” I crossed my arms. “So we can know where you are. It’s called SAFETY.” Baekhyun replied. “So spill it out.”

 

“NO.”

 

“SPILL.”

 

“NO.”

 

“Come on, it won’t hurt.”

 

“Ain’t going to happen.”

 

“I’ll buy you a chocolate ice cream.”

 

“......”

 

“......”

 

“...she told you didn’t she?”

 

“You got that right.”

 

“Fine. I’m heading to the movie with my friends for an hour later.” I groaned. making myself uncomfortable telling him where I’m heading. “Ah movies with friends. You know what?”

 

PLEASE DON’T TELL ME YOU’RE COMING WITH ME.

 

“I’ll join you.”

 

AND YET HE DID.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Because what if I wanted to go see to movie with my brothers? I want to know where we can go and we’re new in town.”Baekhyun replied.

 

He got a point.

 

“If I show to you, will you just go home?” I asked.

 

“Yes.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Fine.”

 

    At least it won’t hurt to show him.

 

        We were quiet for about 10 minutes of the bus drive until the bus driver announced Greenville Town and that’s when we got out. “So we start the town?” Baekhyun asked. “Yep. But first, we’re heading to get some smoothie.” I said and started to head off. “Smoothie?” Baekhyun asked and followed me. “Yep.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know. Just feel like it.” I said. “Just like it?” Baekhyun raised his eyesbrown. “Yes.” I replied.

 

    “For a hang out?”

 

    “You can say that.” I replied.

 

    We got there at the smoothie hang out and we rangers always hang out there when it comes to relaxing time. “Welcome to Palm Hang out.” I said and Baekhyun widen his eyes at the huge place. “THAT’S A SMOOTHIE PLACE?! AND A HANG OUT PLACE?!”

 

    “You got that right sherlock. Now let’s go in.” I said and walked myself in and the smell of fruits welcomed me. It was full of lime green and white walls with video games, couch and tables with chairs. Don’t forget there is computers too as well!

 

    “HOLY COW.” Baekhyun exclaimed. “This is really awesome to hang out here!”

 

    “It is. It is quite a hotspot to hang out here so quit gawking.” I said and headed to the cashier. “Oh Ari! Long time no see bro!” Zack exclaimed.

 

    “Hey Zack! Got something new?” I asked.

 

    “Yep! We got Mango blast on our menu and double chocolate muffin!” Zack replied. “YAH BRAT!” Baekhyun exclaimed, following me. “And we got ourself a new customer! Is that your friend?”

 

“Hm? Oh we’re ju-” “We’re siblings.” Baekhyun smirked and I glared at him. “New brother? Did your mom found another man who have sons or daughters?” Zack asked. “W-” “You got that part right.” Baekhyun replied.

 

KIM BAEKHYUN. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

 

Then our morpher beeps for the first time in forever. “Eh?” I blinked and pretend to check my phone since the beeping came from the morpher. “Oh, I have to go now. Like now.”

 

“Now? Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked. “You’re heading to the movie? I thought it’s in the hour?!”

 

“Why not you try the berry blast for Baekhyun?” I asked Zack. “Sure! Since you’re my favorite customer, it’s in the house.” Zack exclaimed. “I-I do-” “Try the massages chair? It’s popular!” Zack asked.

 

“Massages chair? You have it?” Baekhyun exclaimed while I took my advantage to escape and left.

 

I managed to escape successfully and checked where it came from. The holograph map appeared and the red dot was blinking.“Ruel Garden? “ I thought. “Why did it appeared on Ruel Garden? It better be a good reason for this.”  I left, heading to the Ruel Garden.

 

(Lion: ROAR)

 

    As soon I arrived at the Ruel Garden, a famous place where gardens lovers can come and view the beautiful roses, I looked around to see if any Tark appears and nothing appeared. “Well. I don’t see any tarks. Better take a closer look.”

 

    I walked into the rose garden to scan if nothing bad happened. As I walked further and further, it came to no Tarks.

 

    “Hey Ari?” Rin’s voice called into our mind. “Any luck so far?”

 

    “You guys are here?”  I asked. “Yeah, we just got here and already spread out. How far are you?” Dylan asked. “Much farther than you guys. I’m getting the feeling that it could be a fake alarm.”  I replied. “Could be. But the tarks hadn’t appeared for the past two weeks and let’s keep our eyes and eyes open. Make sure you keep your guard up.”  Alex replied.

 

    “Good idea.”  Josh said.

 

    We scanned and found nothing so far. “It is a fake alarm. Better tell them it’s a fake alarm.”

 

    “HURRY UP YOU BRATS!” An unfamiliar voice called and I turned. “What the?” I muttered and walked little bit closer to where the sound was. I stopped and hide under the big rock and then took a peek.

 

    There was a dark creature and she wore a black dress with a staff. “HURRY UP TARKS!”

 

    “There you are...I wonder how long did you hide.” I muttered and hide behind the rock. “You guys! I found Tarks!”

 

    “Really?! Good job!”  Rin exclaimed. “Can you try to defeat them?”  Alex asked. “Already ahead of you.” I smirked. “HEY!” I hollered as I waked out.

 

    All of the Tarks and the new leader turned and faced me. “WHO ARE YOU?!” She screeched.

 

    “Your worst nightmare.” I smirked.

 

    THIS IS GETTING GOOD!

 

    I pulled my hawk coin and the bracelet turned into morpher. I inserted my hawk coin into my morpher and pushed it. “Time to get wild!” I said as I dialed 2-4-6 in one go. “TIME TO RELEASE!” My morpher said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0N1AYQ5qYDX0pndtFGfO
(A/N: Pretend this is only accept coins and the dial.)
 

“BEAST SPIRIT!!” I hollered and pressed the center of the dial.

 

“RELEASE OUT!” I pointed with my morpher at the sky.

 

    (Insert Power Ranger Jungle Fury Yellow ranger transformation)

 

    “THE FIERCE FLAME OF FREEDOM, YELLOW HAWK RANGER!” I hollered and made a pose.

 

    “Well, well, well...Yellow Ranger? I am Queen Darkness, ready to attack you!” Queen Darkness used her staff and dark power attacked me, sadly threw me off. “ACK!” I groaned in pain and she cackled of the pain she created.

   

    “Feeling the pain aren’t you?” Queen Darkness asked. “Hardly.” I squeaked and she indeed got me in painfully. I got up, groaning in pain and tried to take in the pain.

 

    “TARKS, ATTACK!” Queen Darkness screamed and all of the Tarks came running straight to me and started to slash, “WHOA!” I dodged and kicked one of the Tarks. “HAWK HAMMER!” I called and the hammer appeared. “THUNDER POUND!” I jumped and the hammer became bigger and pounced on the ground, making the Tarks shocked and fall back. More Tarks came by and I swung my hammer, hitting the other Tarks. “HAH!” I exclaimed.

 

    I already wiped out the Tarks and turned to face Queen Darkness. “Well...you seems a good opponent.” Queen Darkness said. “Well, Tarks is quite weak you know? I can easily wipe Tarks out except Taros. They’re quite little bit hard to kill em you know.” I said.

 

“Well. You make a point.” Queen Darkness replied. “Thanks for the tips!” She cackled and I facepalm myself. “Me and my big fat mouth.” I muttered.

 

“Darkness slash!” Queen Darkness attacked and I fell back in pain, groaning. She walked straight to me and she put her foot on me. “Seems like you’re not a fit to my opponent. Oh well. Time to finish you off.” She brought her staff up while she added more forced to my chest and I groaned. “SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH DID YOU SHARPEN YOUR HIGH HEEL?!” I exclaimed.

 

“Sharp like a knife, thank you very much.” She quickly tried to stab my chest and luckily I had my hammer on my hand AND tried to swing my hammer to hit her face and it did! She yelled in pain and I got up in pain.

 

“YOU!” Queen Darkness exclaimed. “ILL BE BACK!” She said and disappeared out of my sight. “Ari!” A familiar voice exclaimed and I turned to where the sound is. “Josh!” I said and I unmorphed as soon as I see them.

 

“You okay?” Alex asked, putting his hand on my shoulders.

 

“Never better.” I groaned.

 

Rin turned and noticed something and she walked somewhere we don’t know what. “Hey guys!” Rin said, standing where Queen Darkness stood and she picked something strange. “Hey guys, look!” She said and showed us the red star. “What’s up with the red star?”

 

“Red star?” Alex asked. “Yeah.” Rin replied and walked to us. “Do you think it had to do with this?”

 

“We don’t know.” Tay said. “Let’s take it to Kalus.”

 

“Good idea.” The rest of the team said and headed to their hideout.

 

(LION: ROAR)

 

    NOBODY’S POV:

 

    Baekhyun came back home with a Berry Blast drink that Arianna offered him and basically left him. Yes, he’s annoyed that Arianna left him alone since he didn’t know the town well but at least he’s drinking a Berry Blast for free thanks to her.

 

    “Oh hyung. Welcome home.” Luhan said, sitting on the couch, watching the show called “America got talent”.

 

    “How’s the walk and where did you get that drink?” Suho asked. “That brat was on the bus.” Baekhyun replied. “She was?” Suho raised his eyesbrown. “That explain why it was so quiet.”

 

“Yeah and I decided to follow her to protect her but she was against it.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“You use her weakness?” Luhan asked. “YEP!” Baekhyun replied as she sat on the couch right next to Luhan.

 

“She had it on chocolate. Anyway, we got off from the bus and we were heading to see a movie with her friends. She told me that she normally take a smoothie before heading the movie.” Baekhyun explained.

 

“Why?” Luhan asked. “Don’t know.” Baekhyun shrugged.

 

“I saw the smoothie place and told me that place is a hot spot to hang out and once we got in, it was like heaven.” Baekhyun explained.

 

“You sure about that?” Luhan asked. “OF COURSE!” He replied. “I’ll show you guys when we have our movie time. Anyway, I met Arianna’s friend who works there and he introdu this drink called the Berry Blast so that’s how I got it and good thing it’s free.”

 

“Lucky.” Suho replied and drank his water bottle. “I wanted to declined and turned to that brat and THIS BRAT LEFT ME HANGING ME THERE.” Baekhyun furiously sipped his Berry Blast. “OOH.” Luhan replied. “How?”

 

“I’m guessing Arianna helped you returned back on the bus.” Suho replied and he nodded. “YERP. So here I am, arriving back here with my berry blast.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Isn’t that me or Arianna’s getting stranger and stranger?” Suho asked. “Don’t know, Don’t care. She’s a brat anyway.” Baekhyun replied. “Hey, I got a theory. What if she’s a hero, fighting every night and day to protect her people from bad guys? That would be weird right? Luhan asked and only a moment of silence was heard.

 

“BWHAHHAHHAHA!” Luhan, Baekhyun and Suho laughed at that theory. “THAT BRAT? PROTECTING FROM THE EVIL?!” Baekhyun cackled while Suho nodded agreeing. “NEVER.” The trio replied. “Let’s return back to our life and forget this theory.”

 

They all agreed and forgot the theory that Luhan said but while Luhan mention the theory, Sehun overheard it and thought it could possible.

 

“I’m not so sure. Hyung, I think your theory might be right.”  Sehun thought, frowning at that theory. “But we never know about that theory.” Sehun muttered.

 

~End of Chapter 2~

 

A/N: DUH DUH DUH~!  OOOH~! Sehun's onto something mystery about Arianna! Thank you so much for supporting my second AFF and I hope you guys understand my action skills! I know that I on writing actions but hey, my offer is still open. This story is little bit similar to Jungle Fury if you noticed that and the morpher belong to Ninja Storm and those rangers that I do not own. ONLY MY PLOT AND MY CHARACTERS.

So please give much love and support to this story and stay subsribe to"THE SILENCE AND THE SM and this story for more!