CHAPTER 4: FIRST OUTSIDER! Part 1

MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!

ARIANNA'S POV

 

       "BEAST SPIRIT!" We hollered, "RELEASE OUT!" We were transformed into our own animal suit in different color.

 

        "WHAT?!" Cat Machine shrieked, "POWER RANGERS?!"

 

       "You got that right." Red ranger, aka Alex said. "Now, may I have the reason why you are bashing the town during the nighttime?"

 

      "Ask my master." Cat Machine replied. "Ado, he should warned me." The cat machine muttered.

 

(King Tak: -facepalm-)

 

      We sweatdropped about King Tak. Well, he should start warning about us tho. We were quiet for a moment, feeling dumbstruck until Cat Machine cleared his voice. "Should we return to Earth and fight?"

 

     "Huh?" Alex blinked and remembered that there is a enemy right in his eyes. "Oh, right." We blinked for a moment and took a battle stance to start the battle.

 

      "TARKS ATTACK!" Cat Machine hollered and all of the soldiers came running straight to us and we prepared our battle and cue the battle.

 

       We fought using our barehanded fists without weapons and chants. I did a cartwheel while hitting the soldiers and side kicked the closest Tark. Suddenly, the Tark unexpectedly shot me behind the back. "GAH!" I shouted of the pain and my body took the impact. While I was in pain, another Tark slashed me again, taking another impact. "OMP!"

 

       "Ari! You okay?!" Drake hollered while fighting. "I'M ALRIGHT!" I hollered, getting myself up. "THUNDER POUND!" A hammer appeared in the air and I grabbed the hammer. "HAWK SHOCK!" I hollered and used it like if I'm hitting a nail. Electric shock spread to the Tarks like up to 4 meters and 3 sec later, they exploded.

 

       "Lion flame!" Alex's voice was heard and a fire spread, almost hitting me. "WHOA!" I screamed. "HEY ALEX! WATCH IT!"

 

        "SORRY!" Alex replied after the Tarks exploded a second later and we were quickly gather together after 4 explodes later.

 

   Right now, there's less Tarks and that's a good th-

 

      "AHHHHHHHHHHH! WEIRDO MACHINE!" A familiar voice screamed and a familiar white hair boy was running fast as he can while the Tarks chasing behind his tail. "BRAT!"

.

.

.

Did he just call me Brat?

 

        "Uhhhhh hey Hawkie, why is he here?" Tay asked. "I didn't know he followed me!" I squeaked in surprise.

 

      "YOU DAMN YELLOW BRAT, COME HELP YOUR BROTHER!" Sehun hollered and I just fa-WAIT HE SAW US TRANSFORM?! Double facepalm. Wait, HE JUST SPILLED ABOUT ME THAT THE KING CAN USE IT AGAINST US!

.

.

.

Triple facepalm.

 

         I groaned and had go to save Sehun, who did I not know he follow me, and gripped my hammer in annoyed.

 

      "BRAT! SAVE ME!" Sehun exclaimed as quickly he went behind me. "Duck." I commanded and Sehun followed my command. "THUNDER SWING!" I screamed, swing my hammer, using the power of thunder at the Tarks. They took the impact and exploded.

 

        "Than-" "What the hell are you doing here Sehun?" I glared at Sehun as he widen his eyes at the tone I was using. "YAH, is that how you say that to your older brother?"

 

       "Sehun, le-OMAP!" I unknowingly felt something wrapped around my body and lifted myself high. "ARIANNA!" Sehun hollered. "HAWK!" Niall hollered, trying to shoot using his gun.

 

        "Josh, take her brother out of here." Alex commanded. "On it!" Josh replied and heads to Sehun. "Come on."

 

       "What? Leave her here dead? Hell no!" Sehun glared at Josh. "She'll b-" Josh replied but cut off by my scream by the Cat Machine, who used shock to hurt me."MPPPPPGHHHHHHHHHHH!" I muffled-screamed and Sehun snapped and saw me got hurt. "BRAT!"

 

         I tried to hit my hammer while I'm wrapped up in wire core but I couldn't and I had to drop my hammer so I did.

 

   Rin came running and jumped into the air, "CRANE KICK!" A pink aura appears on her left leg and kick right in the face. The enemy groaned and accidentally drop me but lucky, thanks to my reflex, I landed on the ground safety and got the opportunity to grab the hammer and swing at 360 degree to hit him. "HAH!" I shouted as i slashed him, using my hammer. He fell back the impact and weakly got up.

   

    "I-I'll be back!" Cat machine screamed and disappeared into the darkness. I panted hard and fell down on my knees, shifting my weight against my hammer on the ground.

 

   "Ari!" The Rangers hollered and ran straight to me as they demorph back to normal. "YOU OKAY?!" Niall asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Never better." I replied, morphing back to normal. "Y-you're hurt!" Josh exclaimed and I sighed. "I'm-" "MOVE." Sehun said and pushed some of my members to get me.

 

   He picked me up in bridal style and glare at me. "Explanation. Now." Sehun coldly replied and I gulp. I may be cold to them but this time, he's colder than before and I think I'm scared now.

 

    "Hold up. Let's go back to the base and we'll explain." Alex said, controlling the situation. "You better." He glared at the rest of the team. The team members looked at each other, knowing in fact, we're in a deep .

 

LIKE FO REAL.

 

   Tay sighed and drew a imagination circle and from the imagination, the portal appears. Rin was the first one to go in the portal, then Niall, Drake, the twin brothers. When it was Alex or Sehun's turn to go in, Alex motioned us to go first so we did and Alex came last.

 

   "Kalus!" I hollered as Sehun looked at me, confused. "Coming!" Kalus replied and appeared. "Is eve-oh who's this?!" Kalus exclaimed, alarmed a unknown person, aka Sehun. "EXPLAIN NOW." Sehun said, not even gawking.

 

   "I'll take her to medical room." Niall said, carrying like a bride since I'm kinda weak to walk right now. Niall and I left the room while Sehun still glaring, crossing his arms for explanation.

 

   We arrived at the medical room, he laid the comfortable bed, letting me rest and he went to search for medical stuff.

 

  "...We're in deep trouble are we?" Niall asked.

 

  "We are." I said, groaning in annoyed, "we are in deep trouble."


 

Sehun’s Pov

 

Okay, what the hell is going on with my younger brat? Does anybody got explanation why this brat became a Power Ranger?!

 

When I first saw her transformation, I was surprised. Like, really surprised.

 

Yes, I did fanboy for a while but I was angry. Who would force a 15 years old girl to fight on the deathly battle match and heck, her friends’ much older than her! I was so focused, watching my brat until I heard loud growling and I froze. I turned to face the growling sound and saw weird creature people and I ended screaming, revealing myself into the battle. Good thing Arianna saved my life!

 

Arianna's friend, who's the leader of this group ordered another friend to me out for safety and of course, I rebelled. I didn't want to see my brat get hurt! When I saw her hurt, I mentally screamed. I wanted so bad to kick that bastard's face but another friend of her already took care of it.

 

After the battle, she fell down, tired to move on and morphed back to normal. Yes, all of her friends/teammates came straight to her for support.

 

I was angry because she's fighting in such a young age! I stormed up to her, picked her up and glared. "EXPLANATION. NOW." I commanded and saw fear in Arianna's eyes.

 

.

.

.

 

Okay, I feel little bit guilty for scaring like that. But as a older brother, I should be scolding her.

 

"Hold up. Let's go back to the base and we'll explain." Alex said, controlling the situation. "You better." I glared at the rest of the team. The team members looked at each other and knew they're in a deep .

 

Hell yeah! You guys are in deep . The older brother's coming in!

 

Another friend of Arianna sighed and drew a imagination circle out of the air, the portal appears. "Whoa! Impressive! Wait! Quit gawking and hurry up!"  

 

The first girl with pink clothes was the first one to go in the portal, then the first guy went in, the other guy with glasses, the twin brothers. When it was Alex or our turn to go in, the leader motioned us to go first so we did and Alex came last.

 

When we entered the base, I was surprised! It also look like a awesome place to hang out! While I was admiring the room, I heard my brat, calling for someone named Kalus.

 

"Kalus!" Arianna hollered as I looked at her, confused. "Coming!" A unknown voice replied and appeared.

 

"What the?! Is that dude half bird and half man?!"

 

"Is eve-oh who's this?!" Kalus exclaimed and he seems alarmed but I knew that he come some explaining to do.

"EXPLAIN NOW." I said coldly.

 

"I'll take her to medical room." The guy who transform black said. At first, I didn't want to let this guy take my brat away but she's hurt and require medical attention, I gave to him and he took care of her. The duo left and I was crossing my arms and waiting for explanation.

 

"Okay, tell me what is this?" I replied. The half bird dude cleared his voice and turned to me. "I'm Kalus. The mentor of this group." He proclaimed his name. "Name your business."

 

"I'm pretty sure the other knows me." I said, taking a glance of the group who fought the battle recently. "Unfortunately, we do." The leader replied. "Uhhhhh....no I don't." Kalus replied and the team facepalm.

 

"Kalus, that's Sehun. The youngest brother of her new family. Did we told you at the wedding?" The one with the pink replied.

.

.

.

.

"SHOOT." Kalus muttered.

 

"That's right, shoot." I replied, "now EXPLANATION PLEASE?!"

 

"Fine, the reason why she became the ranger is because her deceased father used to be a yellow ranger." Kalus replied.

 

"What? Her father?!" I exclaimed in shocked. "Yep." The leader replied, "Actually, the reason why we all became Rangers is because of our parents and family members."

 

"Wait, you guys are related?!" I asked. "Oh no. We're not related except Tay and Josh." The guy with glasses said, pointing at the twin brothers, waving. "Their parents used to be Rangers too."

 

"But how did she decided to become like you guys?" I asked, wanting more details.

 

"Should we get the theater flashback?" The first twin who morph into gold asked. "Yep." Kalus replied. "YAY! Popcorn time~!" The pink squealed and pulled be popcorn unexpected.

 

"When did you bring the popcorn and HOW DID THE THEATER CHAIRS APPEARS?!" I exclaimed.

 

No seriously, the chair just appeared out of the blue!

 

"Magic." The second twin in silver replied. "Have a seat!" The guy with glasses said, motioning me to sit down so I did.

 

"CUE THE FLASHBACK!" Kalus replied and everybody was seated. The flashback started last year.

 

-flashback-

 

We were trying to find the last yellow ranger to be part of the team since we were almost completed.

 

Yes, we were still fighting with the Tarks for bout a year and we hadn't found the yellow ranger. It was hard to find the yellow ranger and we were about to give up until that necklace.

 

When the yellow ranger first step onto the ground, we sensed a strong presence and found the yellow ranger, who was sitting on the chair with her hands on her desk.

 

We knew it would be hard to hire her to become a team since she seems like a troublemaker and also the youngest.

 

"What the? She seems young!"  The girl with pink exclaimed, surprised of the new unexpected ranger.

 

"I don't think we can't get involve with her." The guy with glasses replied. "But, that's our shot Drake." The leader replied, peeking at the yellow ranger.

 

The yellow Ranger felt something was staring behind her back and turned to see who was staring. Luckily, they turned their head and started to chat.

 

"What the? Felt like someone's staring." The yellow muttered, shaking her head and turns back.

 

(SEHUN: So you guys knew just by aura?

Rin: FOCUS THE MOVIE!

Sehun:......)

 

We weren't sure if we got the right person and that strong aura could be anybody who can become power ranger so we stalked kept a eyes on her.

 

(Sehun: YOU GUYS STALKED HER?!

 

Niall: it's important!

 

Sehun: I CAN'T BEL-

 

Rin: SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN.

 

Sehun: Yes ma'am....)

 

Luckily, we found her when she protected other people.

 

(Sehun: Wait, what?

 

Niall: ssssshhhh! THIS IS THE BEST PART!)

 

“What the?! You weirdos?” Arianna widen their eyes. “Here.” Alex gave the morpher to her and she raised her eyesbrown. “What is this?” Arianna asked. “Your father’s morpher.” Alex replied.

 

“My...dad?” Arianna widen her eyes and took a look at her necklace. Her necklace had a hawk engraved on his dad’s coins. “I-I didn’t know my dad’s a power ranger!”

 

“Well, now you know!” Niall replied and suddenly the other enemy shot, making a distraction. “Gah! What am I going to do!” Arianna exclaimed, feeling scared.

 

“Beast Spirit….” Arianna heard a familiar whispered, “Release out….” Arianna suddenly felt a powerful burst from the morpher and a yellow hawk spirit came out from the morpher, squawking loudly. The hawk made flew small circle 2 time and quickly entered her body, ending the quick show.

 

Arianna blinked, showing her bright yellow eyes and quickly dimmed back to brown eyes. “I see….” Arianna smirked and put on her right wrist and pulled the coin from her necklace.
 

“Beast Spirit…” Arianna hollered and dialed some number. “Release out!” She said the magic words and transformed into a power ranger, armed for battle.

 

“Whoa….” Arianna took a good look of her battle suit and surprised of the transformation.

 

“WHAT?!” The enemy exclaimed. “Another ranger?!”

 

“Well…” Arianna smirked in her helmet, “Time to beat you up. Hah!” She hollered and attacked the enemy.

 

She was really strong and beat the enemy easily. Unfortunately, the enemy grew again through the power of the Tark. All of the rangers hollered, calling their battle animals and soon were combined into 1 zord. In the end, they beat them.

 

“Arianna.” Alex asked. “Hmm?” Arianna replied. “Do you want to take over your father’s place?”

 

“....Yes.”

 

The team widen their eyes.

 

“Of course I will.” Arianna smiled.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“Get this now?” Rin asked.

 

“..............So you guys basically chose her?” I asked.

 

“Uh no. It had been passed down from parents to child.” Drake replied, explaining.

 

“Generation?”

 

“Yep.” Josh and Tay chirped.

 

“Well...hate burst your bubbles,” I said, remembering the conversation we had recently. “But we’re moving to South Korea next week.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seriously? That was a long s-

 

“SHE’S MOVING WHAT?!”


I stand correctly.

 

~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay for this story! I was busy for a while but here's the story and also see this cover? Awesome right? Many thanks to baby_nany for creating this awesome cover! Thank you so much baby_nany for your hard work! Now I can check off of my list! Now, my ofter for action writer is still open so I hope you can take the ofter! First come, first serve! P.S pardon for my grammer and spelling and subsribe for more "MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!" I'll update sometimes soon!

See you next time you guys! *bows*

~Derpykpop