CHAPTER 3: I'M LEAVING MY CREW? Part 2

MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!

PREVIOUSLY ON “MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!”


 

“Hey Niall?” I asked, heading to my room. “Yeah? What’s up?” Niall answered. “Isn’t that me or…” I said as I opened the door and closed, “Or the tarks hadn’t attack yet?”


 

“BEAST SPIRIT!!” I hollered and pressed the center of the dial. “RELEASE OUT!” I pointed with my morpher at the sky.


 

“I had been noticing that too.” Niall replied. “It’s kinda weird since we had our battle two week ago. Do you think King Tak is planning something worst?” Niall asked.


 

“YOU!” Queen Darkness exclaimed. “I’LL BE BACK!” She said and disappeared out of my sight.


 

“We don’t know. But we better bring our guard up for now.” I replied.


 

“Hey, I got a theory. What if she’s a hero, fighting every night and day to protect her people from bad guys? That would be weird right? Luhan asked to Baekhyun and Suho and they laughed at the theory. “NEVER.” The trio replied.


 

“Hey guys, look!” Rin hollered and showed us the red star. “What’s up with the red star?” Rn asked. “Red star?” Alex asked. “Yeah.” Rin replied and walked to us. “Do you think it had to do with this?” “We don’t know.” Tay said. “Let’s take it to Kalus.”


 

“I’m not so sure. Hyung, I think your theory might be right.”  Sehun thought, frowning at that theory. “But…” Sehun muttered.

“We don’t know about that theory.”


 

CHAPTER 3: I’m leaving my crew? Part 2

    Nobody’s POV


 

    Deep in the underworld where it’s hidden, a dark red throne between the two stones statues and a creature who is in his mid-thirty was walking with his dark royal clothes with a staff that the creature was holding. He also wore dark crown that screamed king.


 

    If you guess that right, it’s King Tak, Half Machine and half skeleton.


 

    He sat on his royal throne, thinking for another plan that doesn’t interference with the meddling rangers.


 

“DADDY!” A chirpy voice called and King Tak turned, seeing a young female creature in her teenager years was walking to him. “How’s the plan daddy?”


 

He glared at the child and let a sigh out. He seems angry to talk about his plan that he received recently and took a deep breath and suddenly, he started to act cutey. “My daughter, Tria! Daddy’s plan failed~!”


 

(Arianna:.....WHAT KIND OF AN AUTHOR WRITES ABOUT THE ENEMY THAT ACT CUTE IN FRONT OF HIS DAUGHTER?!

A/N: Hey, it’s my story so if you don’t like it, write on your own story!

Arianna:......TOUCHE.

King Tak:....MY FACE’S RUINED. -LE SOB-)

    “Really? Again?” Tria asked, “This is the 54th time plan you failed!”


 

    “I KNOW!”


 

    “Better luck next time Daddy.” Tria replied. “Oh there will be luck next time my dear.” A familiar voice said and King Tak looked up at the voice. “Queen Darkness.” He changed his tone.


 

    “Next time, let me know that there is puny rangers around here.” Queen Darkness. “I have found the other stars.”


 

    “Last star?” King Tak asked. “But you said that the red star had been already taken!”


 

    “I KNOW THAT MY LORD!” Queen Darkness replied, turning her back against King Tak. “But I scanned and found a place where’s far away. Somewhere the rangers doesn’t bother us.”


 

    “Then, where is that?” Tria asked, crossing her arms.


 

    “SOUTH KOREA.”


 

(LION: ROAR!)



 

    “Kalus, we’re back!” We hollered as we entered the hideout. “Arianna!” Kalus exclaimed, “Are you okay?”


 

    “Never better Kal.” I replied, rubbing at my chest where Queen Darkness stabbed me. At least it didn’t bleed so that’s a good thing for know.


 

    “Hey Kalus?” Rin asked, “Yes my child?” Kalus asked. “Do you know anything about this star?” Rin asked and pulled a red star from her pocket.


 

    “!!!” Kalus widen his eyes and grabbed the red star. “This star-! Where did you find this?!”


 

    “Near the Forest. Why? You know this?” I asked, raising my eyesbrown. “This, my child, is the legendary 7 stars.” Kalus replied.


 

    “The 7…” Josh continued, “Stars?” Drake concluded the sentence. “Yes, the seven stars.” Kalus replied. “Your parents used to have the 7 powerful stars that came from the stars who live the dark sky.”


 

“Really?” Niall asked, “Awesome!”


 

“You can say that my dear boy.” Kalus replied, “Indeed awesome!”


 

“Then, where’s the legendary stars?” Tay asked and Kalus went quiet. “That, we don’t know.”


 

“Ever since the war broke out…” Kalus replied, “And before your parents died…and your uncle” Kalus stated, not forgetting Drake's uncle.


 

-FLASHBACK-


 

“Ethan!” Rin’s mother, who is a pink ranger, ran straight to Alex’s father, Ethan who is red ranger. He was shooting Tarks and got hit by the gunshot. “ACK!” He groaned and rolled out from the battle.


 

“Ethan!” Niall’s mother, a black ranger shouted but got hit too by the Tark and she fell back and rolled right next to Ethan. “You guys!” Tay and Josh’s parents, Ryan and Erica hollered and helped Ethan and Erica up.


 

“WHOA!” Drake’s uncle, Waldo who is a blue ranger, fell down from the explosion and lucky, he was near his team.


 

"WAH!" Scott, Arianna's father who is a yellow ranger, jumped in and shot some Tark to clear the way. "You guys okay?"


 

"It's too much!" Ethan exclaimed as gunshots was heard. "Let's use it!" Everybody nodded. "The spirits of the stars! Spin in!" Everybody changed and transformed into the star Rangers and that is so much stronger than the original Power.

They all shouted and fought, using the stars' power until the enemy appeared.


 

This enemy was strong that they defeated the Rangers and fell back in pain. They knew that they couldn't beat him so they had to unmorph and chanted a spells.


 

The stars disappeared and spread out of nowhere.


 

~end of flashback~


 

"Ever since that final battle that your parents and Uncle was killed, I have no clue where the stars is unfortunately." Kalus ended the flashback. “Well, is that stars dangerous?” Niall asked. “It can be dangerous if the Legendary stars falls into the wrong hands!” Kalus replied.


 

“Then it’s our goal now.” Alex said and I turned to Alex and Alex faced me, exchanging eyes contact. “Can we leave the red star to you?” Rin asked. “Of course, I’ll keep in a safe place.” Kalus replied and Rin gave to Kalus, who took the red star carefully and put in his pocket.


 

“So how’s the enemy?” Kalus asked. “We hadn’t defeat her yet.” Alex replied, “She disappeared by the time we got here.”


 

“I see.” Kalus replied, “any chance for the name?”


 

“She mention her name, Queen Darkness.” I replied. “Queen Darkness? Is King Tak already had a wife?” Kalus blinked, confused. “King Tak? Married?” Tay asked.


 

We were quiet for a moment and laughed. “KING TAK?! MARRIED?!” Josh cackled and slapped behind Rin’s back. “Ow, that hurt!” Rin grumbled and rubbed her back.


 

(King Tak: -Achoo- Is somebody talking about me?)


 

    “Anyway, please keep your guard up. You never know what’s going to happen.” Kalus said. “We know, we’ll keep our guard up.” I said.


 

(Lion: Roar)


 

    I arrived back home from our hideout and opened the door, a delicious smell came from the kitchen. “emmm~ Smell good!” I thought and walked to the kitchen and found D.O cooking.


 

D.O turned and saw me standing out of the kitchen. “Oh brat. You’re home.” D.O said. “Tch.” I muttered. “Had a nice movie?” D.O asked. I turned my face and blinked. “Did he told you?” I asked.


 

“Thank for leaving our brother alone.” D.O said sarcastically. OOh, that hurt.


 

Maybe I should show him the way back home and now I feel guilty.


 

……

NAH.


 

    “Whatever.” I said as I headed upstairs to my room and opened the door and found Chanyeol and Chen, looking for something.


 

    “...What the hell are you guys in my room?” I asked. They seems to freeze up and turned to face me. “O-Oh Brat.” Chanyeol replied. “GET. OUT. OF. MY. ROOM.” I said coldly.


 

    I heard a snickers and I turned and found a snickering Kai and Tao, trying to control their laugh. “Why are the idiots laughing?” I muttered under my breath and walked in my room. “Out!” I screamed one more time and Chanyeol and Chen quickly left my room and I closed the door.


 

    “Jeez, they gave me so much headache.” I said, walking to my bed to rest. ‘Time for my beauty nap.”  Tired took over my body and I fell asleep in my bed for warmth and snuggled for comfort.


 

~In my dream~


 

    “Arianna….” A familiar voice spoke.


 

    I woke up and darkness was there. “What the?” I stood up and bilinked.


 

    “Arianna…” A voice called.


 

    “Who’s there? I swear, I have my morpher with me, ready to kick some !” I kept my guard up, ready for battle.


 

    “...Seriously, you don’t recognize your own father?” A voice replied and I blinked. “What the?” I turned and found my own father, standing there and crossing his arms.


 

    “Daddy?” I widen my eyes. “Y-you-!”


 

    “What? No attack hug? That’s just plain sad.” My daddy joked and I let a sarcastic scoff. “Wow, that hurt daddy.” I said and he chuckled. “Come here and hug me you little kiddo.”


 

    I gave a chuckle and ran to him, giving a hug. “I missed you daddy.” I said, hugging for my dad’s warmth. “I missed you kiddo. How’s my little ranger doing?” Daddy asked.


 

    “Seriously, you should told me that you were a superhero daddy!” I said as I broke the hug little bit and glared. “Hey, superheroes need to keep a secret.” Daddy replied. “True.”


 

    “How’s your mom? I saw that your mom married a new father.” Daddy said and I frowned. “Even you got new brother! Well. 12 brothers.”


 

    “But he’s not like you dad.” I said and he sighed, pulled me for another hug and gave me a loving kiss on my head. “I know that but you gotta embrace your new father. Even I’m no longer here.”


 

    “It hurt to see your mom marry another man,” Daddy continued, “But that man made your mom smile and I knew he could take care of your mom well.” I let a sigh, knowing in fact he does made my mom smile.


 

    “I’m glad you let your mom marry him.” Daddy replied, “Thank you.”


 

    “...But I’m not ready to embrace it yet.” I replied. “Time will.” Daddy replied. “You gotta give more time for you and your new father and brothers.” I gave a sigh, knowing in fact that I need to give more time.


 

    “Okay daddy, what exactly bring you here?” I asked, breaking out the hug, “Why are you here?”


 

    “What did I was going to say?” Daddy muttered. “...Please don’t tell me you forgot it.” I said.


 

    “What? No! Let me think.” Daddy replied. “Say that to your last anniversary.” I reminded daddy. “I was busy working on my project!” Daddy exclaimed. “What about the time you were looking for your glasses and you couldn't remember where you put and it was on your head the entire time?"


 

   "That was one time!"


 

    "What about the time you forgot on my birthday?"


 

   "...."


 

   "...."


 

    "You win." I gave my winning smirk, know in fact that I'm right.


 

    "Pay up." I said. "EH? IM A GHOST, I can't pay up!" Daddy exclaimed.


 

Oh yeah.


 

He got a point.


 

"Oh, I remembered!" Daddy exclaimed. Now he remembered. "Hey, I can read your mind!"


 

He can?


 

Well.


 

That went on quickly.


 

"You got that right kiddo." Daddy replied. "Anyway, be careful with those stars."


 

"Stars? We just found the red star!" I replied. "Good. Protect it with care. Kalus's taking care of it right?” I nodded. “You know where’s the rest of the stars is right?” I asked.


 

“Yeah, it’s in S-” Daddy said but another voice interrupted.


 

“BRAT!”  A familiar voice hollered. “HEY BRAT WAKE UP!”


 

“Seems like one of your brothers is waking you up and why is he calling you a brat?” Daddy asked. “No clue.” I replied.


 

“BRAT!”


 

“I’ll tell you later but for now, it seems urgent.” Daddy replied. “E-Eh?!” I exclaimed.


 

“Until next time my ranger kiddo, hasta la vista!” Daddy said as he disappeared into thin air. “Daddy!” I hollered.


 

TCH!


 

WAIT UNTIL I SEE THESE IDIOT AND I’LL BEAT THEIR !


 

~End of my dream~


 

    I snapped my eyes open and glare at whoever brother woke me up. I was getting this close to getting information!


 

    “Hey brat, you awake?” Kai asked. “Do I look awake to you?” I remarked angrily. “Hey, don’t you raise your voice to your older brother.” He replied annoyed.


 

PSH! Never.


 

    “What is it?” I replied. “Your mom and my dad’s calling the rest of us on skype so get up.” Kai said and left my room. “Huh. Wonder why they called us.” I muttered and got out of the room, heading to the living room.


 

    All the 12 of the “EXO” brothers was in the living room and they already took over the couch and the sofa taken already, leaving me no room for me to seat.


 

    “TCH.” I muttered, deciding to sit on the floor.


 

     "Morning my little sunshine~!" Mom exclaimed, making me groan annoyed. "Oh mom." I groaned, facepalming. “Mom.” I said. “Sorry dearie but we bring more good news!”


 

    “It better be good.”  I thought.


 

    “Arianna...starting next week, we’re moving to South Korea!” Mom exclaimed.


 

3


 

2


 

1


 

    “WHAT?!” I screamed. “Isn’t that great?” Mom exclaimed. “Mom, please tell me you guys hadn’t bought the house yet.” I asked. “Oh no, we didn’t. Your father’s house had a extra room so we’re moving!”


 

No.


 

NOPE.


 

AIN’T GOING TO HAPPEN.


 

NADA.


 

What’s more worst is THESE DAMN EXO IS RECORDING MY REACTION.


 

YOU GODDAMN BRATS!


 

    “Honey? You okay?” Mom asked. “NEVER BETTER.” I hissed under my breath. “What’s wrong?” Mom asked. “You seems angry…”


 

    “Oh, she is pissed.” Chen cackled while other snickered as they recorded my reaction. “Shut up.” I said and got up from the floor. Luckily another beep came from the morpher so I had to pretend that I’m checking my phone. “Boys, stop recording your sister. Is that from your phone?” Mom asked as EXO groaned, ending the recording execpt Sehun, who didn't recorded my face, thank god. For once, he's mature and I'm graceful for that!


 

    “Yes, so I’m leaving now.” I said. “Bye.” I left out of the house, fuming in anger and I wanted so bad to punch the wall.


 

Why mom? Why are you doing to me?


 

I accepted your marriage with this guy that I don’t know him and yet you’re making me leave and forcing me to quit the team?!


 

You’re too selfish and cruel.


 

    I stormed up to the place where the Tarks was last found and arrived there along with the team who just happened to arrive at the same time. This time, it’s not Queen Darkness.


 

It’s... half tiger and half machine?


 

    “BURN MY LITTLE ANIMALS, BURN!” The tiger roared. “Seriously? In the freaking nighttime?” Rin growled.


 

    “Hey Alex, sorry to tell you but we gotta kill your cat cousin.” Tay joked. “Seriously? In the time of this?” Alex glared. “Hey! I’m trying to enlighten the situation!” Tay grumbled. “Not in the time for this.” Josh glared at his twin brother. “THANK YOU.” Alex replied. “Anytime bro.”


 

The enemy turned his head and saw us. “Oh? More human to scream?” He asked. “The more, the merrier!”


 

“Oh god, can we get this thing over this? Drake grumpled, “I have a test coming up!”


 

“Good idea.” Alex replied. “Ready?”


 

“Let get this thing over.” Rin replied.


 

“BEAST SPIRIT!” The first six, including me insert our animal coin into our morpher while the other brought their key and their morpher. We dial our number morph while they unlocked the morpher. “Release out!”

Image result for power ranger dino thunder morpher

(Josh and Tay's morpher but in diffrent colors and animals)

 

(LION: Roar)


 

NOBODY’S POV


 

“WHAT?!” Arianna screamed. “Isn’t that great?” Mom exclaimed. “Mom, please tell me you guys hadn’t bought the house yet.” Arianna asked.


 

Sehun raised his eyesbrown at the question. Sure, moving without knowing is pretty shocking and he already knew that. But when he heard Arianna asking that question, it was little suspicious. Normally, the child would say when are we moving but that question was little bit weird! “Oh no, we didn’t. Your father’s house had a extra room so we’re moving!”


 

    “Honey? You okay?” Arianna’s mom asked. “NEVER BETTER.” Arianna hissed under her breath. “What’s wrong?” Arianna’s mom asked. “You seems angry…”


 

    “Does that look obviously?”  Sehun replied, “Something’s up. She’s acting too weird.”


 

    “Oh, she is pissed.” Chen cackled while other snickered. “Shut up.” Arianna said and got up from the floor. A beep came from the phone or what Sehun thought. “That’s weird, phone beeps doesn’t beep like that. Did she downloaded a ringtone?”  Sehun thought as Arianna pulled her phone.


 

“Boys, stop recording your siser. Is that from your phone?” Mom asked. “Yes, so I’m leaving now.” Arianna said. “Bye.” She left out of the house, fuming in anger and the sound of the door opening and she closed the sdoor loudly. Arianna’s mom sighed and frowned at the angry daughter. “Anyway, I’ll let you know when to move so sound good?” Jun Hyun replied and EXO nodded, obeying his command. The parents ended the call and all of EXO resumed doing their activity.


 

“Something’s up.” Sehun muttered. “HYUNG! I’LL BE RIGHT BACK!” Sehun got up from the couch and walked to the front door.


 

“OKAY!” Suho hollered, “BE SAFE!”


 

Sehun opened the door and left to follow Arianna. Arianna had no clue that Sehun was following her and she never thought nobody will reveled her identify.


 

Soon, the duo arrived at the unknown dock boat and Sehun saw Arianna’s friends.


 

“Arianna’s friends? What is she doing here?”  Sehun thought while hiding behind the huge box where it contain supplies.


 

Sehun couldn’t hear what they were saying but he can able to see where Arianna’s friends facing.


 

“Half-tiger and half machine? IT LOOK DANGEROUS AND WHAT ARE THEY ARE DOING?!”  Sehun got worry about the creature that could hurt them, even death! YES, SEHUN HAD DONE HIS RESEARCH, but what he doesn’t know is going to give him a surprising and shocking moment of his life.


 

A bracelet changed into a morpher while Tay and Josh pulled their key to go with the morpher.


 

“BEAST SPIRIT!” The first seven inserted the coin into the morpher while the other brought their key and their morpher. We dial our number morph while they unlocked the morpher. “Release out!”


 

    Sehun widen their eyes and saw Arianna and her friends transformed into Power Rangers. “What the?!” Sehun exclaimed.


 

“ARIANNA AND HER FRIENDS ARE POWER RANGERS?!”



~END OF CHAPTER 3~

 

A/N: OMG, SEHUN'S THE FIRST ONE TO LEARN HER IDENTIFY! Anyway, thank you so much for your support for the AFF and I hope you guys give so much support! Again, my offer still stands for action writer. Subsribe for more "MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!" Once again, you're awesome! Again, I do not own Power Ranger Dino Thunder and Jungle Fury. Still own my plot and oc!