CHAPTER 1: MEET ARIANNA!

MY SISTER IS A WHAT NOW?!

Today is a special day to get married, a day to start a new life, a fresh start to grow a family and it should be really excited to start a amazing life!

 

It should be really excited right?


 

NOT.


 

   Hi, I'm Arianna, just a 16 years old girl who is living in Greenview and say hello to a new family that all my so call new brother! Wait, cross that brother out. MORE LIKE BROTHERS. AND THEY HATE ME. AND MY MOM.

 

   Well, I guess we understood each other. When I was 8 years old, my dad passed away, fighting in war and it was the most painful time.. We were a happy, cheerful family and we always took family trip before my dad returns to the army. But before he died, he gave me his precious coin that had a yellow hawk on it. I embraced my dad’s gift and promised that I would take care of it really well.

   

    After he died, it was the worst childhood without my father. I was once a goodie good shoes and changed to troubled child. I cried every night and remembered my dad. He was an amazing person and he always helped people, no matter how old or how young or the way they act or dress, he would protect everybody. I looked up to my own father. My own superhero. The best dad that is number one in my heart.

   

    I grew up a troublemaker and I kept on doing that until last year and that day was the day it changed my life. When I first faced a Tark and the creature pointed to an innocent man. I saw the poor man, scared for his life and when he fired, I ran to protect him and suddenly, something shined.

 

Something protected me. I looked where it shined and it was my dad’s coin. That was when my team came to me and gave me the morpher. I wasn’t sure but I morphed it anyway and became the yellow ranger. I fought with the enemy and in the end, we won. I wasn’t sure why my father’s coin shined until I learned that my father was once a yellow hawk ranger. My dad’s coin was the key of his morpher and I was shocked to learn that my dad was ACTUALLY a superhero. I smiled at my dad, knowing that he DID protect and I decided that I will carry my dad’s role as a tribute, becoming a yellow ranger and protect.


 

For you daddy. I will make you proud as a yellow hawk ranger.


 

    Right now, I’m preparing to fight something dark. Welcoming my soon to be step-father, Kim Jun Hyun and become one.

 

    “Hey. Turn that frown and smile for your mom!” Erica, my auntie hissed. “How can I smile? You know that I was against my mom marrying an unknown guy?!” I hissed. “At least she’s smiling!” Aunt Erica replied and I turned my head, facing her with my annoying face. “At least I won’t see them often.” I whispered as I turned back to face my soon-to-be father and my soon-to-be brothers, glaring at me and I glared back.
 

    Kim Jun Hyun and his sons will never be part of my family. Never and ever.

 

    Mom put her hand on Kim Jun with her warmest smile and he smiled. Soon the wedding started and I turned, looked at my team, who was sitting in the front, waving.

 

    Alex, Drake, Rin and Niall who is my ranger team members and friends. Alex is the red lion and the leader. Drake’s blue swordfish, Rin’s the pink crane and Niall’s the black panther while I am the yellow hawk. We all have animals inside our body and we only use it for good uses. Josh and Tay, our extra ranger members-Josh as eagle and Tay’s wolf and they too have animals in their body.


 

I let a sigh out, letting them know that. I wasn't ready to accept it.


 

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad!" Tay said through our thought.

 

 Yes, we can talk through telepathy and that's how we can contact people. Pretty cool as a ranger right?

 

    I glared at Tay, who just smile at me as I let a sigh. “Right. Say that to my mom who met Kim Jun Hyun through internet.” I said. “Well, you should be glad that you have a soon to be stepfather!” Drake exclaimed. I shook my head as a no. “He isn’t the same dad that I used to spend.” I replied. “But, she’s happy with him so fine. I can’t help it but obey my mom’s wish.”
 

“You are indeed a loyal girl to your mother.” My mentor, Kalus, who is half-bird, half human, spoke through our mind. “Hardly.” I muttered under my breath. “What was that?” My aunt asked, “Nothing.” I replied back.

 

I remembered the day that I just met an unexpected man with a group of teenagers, following behind him. Good thing that we have a huge house and we’re rich..


 

~Flashback~
 

“DING DONG!” The door rang and I was watching my favorite show, “The Heirs” on my laptop. “Oh my goodness, he’s here!” My mom exclaimed as she jumped on her feet and quickly ran to the front door.
 

Well. That was fast for a old lady..


 

Not like I’m calling her old.

(A/N: You’re calling her old…)


 

AM NOT!

(A/N: Yes you are!)


 

You’re the author of this story so you’re calling my mother old!

(A/N: ….TOUCHE.)


 

Anyway, she’s quite young for a 35 year old.


 

“Huh. We’re not expected for someone to come over.” I thought and an happy squeal was heard. “What the?!”

 

    I got up from the couch, leaving my laptop on the couch and ran to the front door where I found my mom hugging an unknown asian guy and a group of 12 boys behind his back. Well dang, how many did you had?!

 

    I raise my eyesbrown, unsure what was the situation and why is he here at the Zambola household. I thought that guy is a close friend of my mom but still, I kept my eyes on my mom.

 

 "Honey. Come in!" My mom said and I widen my eyes. "Honey?" I asked while the other widen their eyes when my mom mentioned it.
 

 "Oh, meet my love of my life, Kim Jun Hyun!" My mom exclaimed while Kim Jun Hyun spoke in their language.
 

 "EH?!" The teens exclaimed while I widen my eyes. "You're kidding mom." I muttered.

 

 

~2 hours later~

 

  I was focusing on my homework while the group of Kim Jun Hyun’s sons behind my back, glaring at me. I learned all of their names and we were basically forced to hang out to each other for a reason.

 

    While I was working behind my back, I hear them speaking Korean behind and I doubt that they were talking about me. I let an annoyed sigh and turned my rolling chair to face them. Good thing that I learned their name already.

 

    “Okay, I know you guys are talking behind my back but all I can say is I have no clue how in the heck did your dad and my mom met so no comment.” I said and turned back to my homework.


 

    “So do I.” Kris replied. We were quiet for a while and I was still focusing on my homework until we heard my mom calling for us.

 

    We all looked at each other in dubious and headed downstairs. I saw a happy couple, preparing for a huge announcement. “What is it?” I asked. “We bring amazing news!” My mom exclaimed. “I hope I can go see One Direction concert.” I replied. “Again, you’re not going Arianna.” Mom replied. I heard some of the older boys snickered and glared at them.

 

    “Anyway. children or should I say our children, we’re getting married!” Kim Jun Hyun announced and We, the teenagers, were shocked to hear the announcement.


 

 "WHAT?!" Kim Jun Hyun's children widen their eyes. "You got to be kidding me." I muttered.
 

~Flashback ended~


 

 "I now pronounced you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said. Kim Jun Hyun kissed my mom so we are now officially a family now.


 

  -At the Party-

 

 "Congrats to your new family!" Alex exclaimed. "Thanks." I sighed and looked at Kim Jun Hyun dancing with my mom happily. I turned at my "new" older brothers and I just happened to know that I'm the youngest in the family.
 

 They were all glaring at my mom and me but I don't give a chicken.

 

    Suddenly, our morphers beeps, announcing there is a Tark going on on that area.

 

     "Seriously? On this special day?!" Rin complained. "At least I can get out of the party now. For once, I wanted Tark to appear." I replied.

 

 "Oh, Ari~!" Mom called. "Come dance with your father!" She came to me, tugging me to dance with Jun Hyun. "Uhhh mom, I have to go. My friend need me something important." I replied. "Really?" Mom asked. "You shouldn't have told your friend that you are busy!"

 

 "Just ask somebody else and THAT MAN IS NOT MY FATHER." I thought. "Sorry mom. Not at the moment right now.” I replied. Mom pouted and nodded. “Okay, hurry back!” She smiled but I knew it was fake smile.


 

She does wamt me to get close to Jun Hyun. Sorry mom, he’s not my father to me. All of my friends read my mind and frowned. I knew that I was being rude right now but still.


 

    Mom returned to Jun Hyun and I turned, focusing on the situation going on on that particular area. I felt stares in front of me and I looked up.

 

    “What?” I asked. “Nothing.” Niall replied. “Okay, let’s move on!” Alex exclaimed and we quickly walked out of the party.

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

    What Arianna didn’t noticed that Tao was watching her leave with her friends mysteriously. Tao furred his eyesbrown, unsure why Arianna left so quickly and it’s only 5 pm in the evening! Before his dad married Arianna’s mom, Tao noticed that Arianna leaves the house every single days without a rest.

 

    When Tao first met Arianna, she seems alarmed. Tao knew that feeling when he first met Arianna’s mother too so he understood that. After the shocking reveal that they were getting married, we heard a beeping out of the blue. She had to leave due to her group mates. At first, it's was normal for a school project but during the two weeks, it was getting weird.

 

    During the past 2 weeks, Tao noticed that Arianna left everytime, day and night, when something beeps like for an example.
 

 Around 5 am in the morning with her hoodie and pajamas shorts with her weird bracelet. Yes, Tao wake up early to practice Martial Arts and he could easily kick anybody’s since he is black belt level. Tao heard her walking down, talking something and left home. But when Arianna arrived back home around 8 am in the morning, just about when breakfast’s ready, she seems pretty tired. Her mom asked her if she wanted some breakfast, she declined and went up to upstairs to rest.

 

That happened everyday when something beeps, she had to leave for a reason and Tao noticed her body language and he was getting suspicious.

 

"Really?! In a time like this?!.” Arianna's friend hollered.


 

    Tao heard the shout and turned his head. Arianna replied something but he couldn't catch any word and heard only "Tark".

 

     "Tark?"  Tao thought.
 

“Ari~!” Her mother exclaimed, "Come dance with your father!" "Uhhh mom, I gotta go," Arianna replied, "A friend of mine need something important."

 

"Really? You should told your friend that you're busy!" Her mom exclaimed. "Sorry mom. Not in a moment right now." Arianna replied and her mom gave smile. "Okay, hurry back!" She replied and left with their dad. Arianna sighed and left with her friends.

 

"Kai!" Tao called, turning and found Kai flirting with other girls. "Not again." Tao groaned and tap Kai's shoulder. "KAI!"
 

"What Tao?!" Kai exclaimed, glaring at his dongesang for interrupting flirting with girls. "Hey, don't glare at me like that, I'll wushu you." Tao said and Kai groaned. "What is it Tao? It better not be about that girl with a gucci bag." Kai asked.

 

"THERE IS A GUCCI PERSON HERE?!" Kai mentally face palmed. "You better tell me where is that girl. Anyway!" Tao continued, "Anyway,” Tao cleared his voice, “Have you noticed about that BRAT?" Tao asked, pressing on Brat and Kai noticed forced word on Brat, aka, Arianna, the official youngest in the family.

 

Kai raised his eyesbrown, "so you noticed that did you?" Kai asked. "Oh? You noticed that brat?" Tao asked. "Isn't that me or she's getting weird?"

 

"So you noticed too?" A familiar voice asked, Tao and Kai turned and saw their hyung, Chen. "Isn't that weird that she come home everyday with fresh bruise?" Chen asked. "For the past 2 weeks, yes." Kai replied. "Don't you think that she have a boyfriend and he abused her?"

 

"ABUSED HER?!" A high pitch voice exclaimed and the trio turned and saw Baekhyun with his shocked face. "I mean," he cleared his voice, "why would she abused by her boyfriend?"

 

"I don't think she have a boyfriend. I mean, she never post a picture on IG or fb about that." Tao replied. "You looked up her on IG and facebook?" Kai blinked, surprised. "Stalker."
 

"Kai!" Tao growled. "Easy there panda." Another voice said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Suho hyung~!" Tao whined. "Kai, don't make fun of your older hyung." Suho scolded. "Sorry MOM." Kai replied. "That kid." Suho muttered.

 

"What's goin on peeps?" Another voice called and they all turned and saw Chanyeol, putting his arm around Baekhyun. "You guys talking about our brat?"

 

"Yep." Tao replied. “We are talking about her.”

 

You’re wondering why couple of EXO are worried about Arianna since EXO and Arianna hated each other. They do hate each other but secretly, they loved her as a older brothers. EXO always wanted a younger sister so they can troll  show affection.

 

Just not that way.
 

Ever since they met each other and found out they’re getting married. At first, they were against the marriage but as they stalked watched her, they knew that they're going to hate it but they decided to show affection for her.

 

For the past two week, they have been nothing but to bother Arianna like for example.

 

Recently Chen, our wonderful camel troll decided to prank Arianna. So what Chen did was he grabbed the shaving cream, sprayed on Arianna's hand while Arianna slept and he used a feather to tickle her face. In the end...she got smacked herself with a shaving cream, thanks to Chen. What's even more worst is Chen got in on camera. Arianna squeaked by the wet shaving cream and glared at Chen, who cackled loudly. Arianna furrowed her eyesbrown, glaring at Chen and got out of the bed and stormed straight to the bathroom.

 

Chen thought it was cute and funny at the same time, he mentally thanked his father for marrying a wife who have a cute daughter. Too bad Chen can't date her.

 

"Aish, I wish I can just follow and watch her." Chen muttered, checking the time on his phone.
 

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard and everybody quickly squat down due to the sound. "WHAT THE?!" Kai exclaimed. "ATTACK!" The unknown voice shouted and everybody turned the voice. They were shocked of the strange creature who just crashed the wedding party and along the strange creature, there was bunch of followers of the creature, attacking people.

 

"Ahhhhhn!" Everybody screamed and the followers started to beat up people. "OMP!" Kai was the first one to be attacked. "KAI!" Tao shouted and then got attacked by another follower. "Tao!" Baekhyun shouted but got attacked again. Soon Suho, Chanyeol, Chen was already attacked by the followers.

 

"ACK!" Chen groaned and got pushed into the corner with a bunch of other people. "Chen!" Xiumin hollered, helping him up. "Hyung!" Chen exclaimed. "How in the hell did these weirdos came in?!" Kris hissed. "Ack!" D.O screamed. Soon, all the brothers came together, helping a brother out.

 

"Hehehe. Scream peasets." The leader of the strange followers. "Scream for our powerful leader!" He kicked Lay, groaned in pain. "HEY! BACK OFF OF MY BROTHER!" Suho shouted in English. "Shut up." He slapped Suho, using a sword right in his face.

 

"HYUNG/SUHO!" The Kim brothers screamed, helping him up. "Worthless hu-" A gunshot was heard, hitting right behind his back.
 

"Who...shot...me?!" He screamed and turned to who shot him. "Me." A voice replied and everybody looked at where he was facing at.

 

"Oh thank god." Arianna's mom sighed in relief. "It's them."


 

"EH?" Kris blinked, confused why she mention that.


 

"RANGERS!" He hissed and EXO took a peek, saw 7 people standing in different color.


 

"What the?" Kai muttered.


 

"Power Rangers as your services." The red ranger bowed.


 

“WHAT IS THIS?!” EXO thought at the same time, still shocked of the heroes who is about to save their .


 

~END OF CHAPTER 1~