Show of singing...or show of love?

Reality Show *HIATUS*

Yoona POV

Soo, we arrived to the filming set. We were riding in one car with Taeyeon, Sunny, Sica unnies, Luna, Krystal, Kyuhyun and Sungmin oppas. We had to pick up Suzy, but for some reason she didn't come. Does that girl have starstruck? I knew, that I didn't like this girl for no reason.

When we arrived to the set, whole cast was already there. Except for Suzy, of course. 

" Excuse me? " Someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and...oh my God... 

" Uhmm, neh? " I asked, trying to hide nervousness.

" My name is Woohyun. " He charmingly smiled at me.

Ok, Yoona, calm down. Calm down !

" I'm Yoona. " I smiled back.

" Nice to meet you. Soo, have you met anyone else on the set? "

He seems so calm talking me. Maybe...he doesn't like me at all?

" Aniyo. I've seen only my SNSD unnies and some other. "

" Can I maybe...introduce you to my members? They're riiiight there. " He pointed to 2 guys.

" Uhm, araso. " 

He smiled and started to walk. I followed him.

" Soo, this is Myungsoo. " He pointed to good-looking guy. " And this is Dongwoo hyung. " Other guy smiled widely. " Guys, this is Yoona... Excuse me, how old are you? " He asked me.

What a question !

" I'm 20. "

" Oh, so you're my and Myungsoo's noona... is it okay if we call you like this? "

" Uhm.. neh, it's ok. " I smiled.

" Oh, and you are my chingu then ! " Dongwoo lightly pushed me to the shoulder, but as I didn't expect it , I almost fell, but... Woohyun caught me. I felt that my cheeks became red. I mean the guy that I liked was hugging me !! I quickly pushed him away. 

" Uhm, I think I gotta go. My unnies are waiting for me. " I tried to put on smile and then quickly left.

" Yoona-ah !! You were speaking to HIM, to Woo - " Jessica ran to me.

" Tshhh ! He is still listening !! " 

PD called us all and started talking. At that time Suzy girl came and started besind Taeyeon. Heey, that's my unnie !

I was looking on the cast , when my eyes stopped on Woohyun. He was looking at our and smiling. I smiled to him , too, but then noticed that he wasn't looking at me... I followed his stare and noticed that he was looking at...SUZY !! Ah, I don't like this girl even more.

-----------------------------------------------

Krystal POV

Soo, I'm on the reality show ! I've wanted to be on in for soo long. And plus I'm happy , there is no people that I dislike. Plus my sister is here. And PLUS ( the main PLUS ) ... HE is here. Yes, I know, I know, that we are in same entertainment and see each other often, but still...we don't live in one house. But here, we will live !! That's like the best part of the show - that he is here. 

I've been dreaming about him for a ...year, I think? Yes, a year. I mean , he is GORGEOUS. And the kindest person I've ever seen. He is so shy and cute in life, but when he dances he's just too hot for words. Ok, you wanna know who it is? I'll tell you now...it's...oh , wait, someone was talking to me all this time, while I was thinking about him.

" Soojung? Soojung-ah !!! " Someone screamed in front of me.

" Oh, yes, yes? " I came back to real world and saw Eunhyuk in front of me.

" I've been talking with you for an 5 minutes and you were just ignoring me? " He chuckled.

" Oh, oppa, I'm sorry, I just...was thinking about...I was memorizing song lyrics. "

What? Krystal, are you pabo?

I think that he had same thoughts.

" Huh? Song lyrics? "

" Uhmm.. neh. I'm preparing a song for my introduction and now I was memorizing and revising lyrics. "

" Oh, araso, araso. By the way, I just wanted to tell you that I will be an MC of the show ! Cool, huh? " He was smiling like a baby.

" Neh, oppa, I'm happy for you. " I smiled.

" I just wanted to share it with you..so, yeah. I gotta go now. See you in a while. " He said and left. He seemed a little embarassed in the end. Huh? My words embarrased him?

So yeah, I didn't tell you who I liked. So I like... that person who just talked with me. Eunhyuk.

---------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

"... So now and divide rooms between you !! Boys will be living on the second floor,  girls will live on third. Run and try to snatch a best place !!! " PD said and everyone started running. I was a bit slow and didn't manage to run with all.

" Soonkyu-ah !! I will live in room with you !!! Reserve me a place !! " I yelled.

" Arasso, Taeyeon-ah !! " She was running like crazy. That girl is no joke in running.

As for some minutes , I had nothing to do, I decided to walk around the set. Everyone left and I was all alone, which is why I was pretty happy.

In the set we had biiiig house, hidden swimming pool ( there were no cameras there ) and big yard with lots of flowers. I was walking in the yard, looking at the flowers. Then my phone beeped - message came.

From : My love Soonkyu

To : Taeyeon

Taeyeon-ah, I chose the best room !! It's amazing ! It's for 3 people , so me, you and Yoona will live here. Sica decided to live with Krystal. Come and see the room ^^

I was staring at the phone and smiling. Oh, my Soonkyu is sooo cute !! 

Suddenly , I bumped into someone. I raised my head and saw Teukie oppa.

" Oh, oppa, I'm sorry. I didn't see you. " I moved away.

" It's ok, Taeyeon-ah. Why are you smiling? " He asked, smiling.

" It's just.. I got a cute text message. " I smiled at him.

" Oh, really? " His smile dissapeared. " Then... why are you here all alone? Everyone is already unpacking, I think. " 

" I just wanted to look around the territory. And besides, Soonkyu already reserved a place for me...and why are you here? " 

" Hyukjae told me that there's a swimming pool on the territory , so I decided to check it out. And then I saw you and decided to come over. " He smiled shyly.

" Oh, I get it... so you finished observing territory? "

" Yes, why? " 

" Let's go inside then. " I smiled.

His face brightened. He nodded and we went back to the house. He is acting so strangely...maybe he hopes that we will be together again? No, that's not possible. 

----------------------------------------------------

Jessica POV

" Oh, unnie, can you give me this t-shirt? I really, really love it !! " Krystal saw my t-shirt and now was begging me to give it her.

" Noo, maknae-ah, that's unnie's favorite t-shirt. Give me that ! " I quickly grabbed it and showed her a tongue. She did the same.

We were unpacking in our new rooms. I was living with Krystal and Luna. 

Then someone knocked  in our room.

" Neeh? " We said together.

" Can I come in? " We heard male voice and exchanged looks. A male?

" Neh, come in. " Krystal said. I looked at her and saw her happy face expression. That girl loves guys WAY too much.

I saw Onew's head in the door.

" Oh, it's just you , Jinki-ah.. " I sighed. 

" What do you want, oppa? " Krystal asked.

" I just came to check where is my best buddy living. " He said.

" Aww, it's so cute, Jinki-ah. " I came closer to him and put a hand on his cheek for a second. Then Luna caught my eyes. She was staring at us with some anger in her eyes.

" Sunyoung-ah, what's with your stare? You look like you'll eat me now. "  I chuckled.

She became red and turned away.

" Nothing. " She mumbled.

Me, Krys and Onew exchanged looks.

" Soo, Sica, let's go to my room. I want to show it to you. " Onew pulled my hand.

" Araso. " I said to him. " Dongsaengs, I will be back in a moment. " I said and we left our room.

When we came to second floor, first thing that I saw , was Woohyun leaving bathroom with only towel around his waist. His abs are NOOO joke, so I was staring at them like a freak. He noticed this and with quiet " OMO " rushed to his room.

" Uhm, yeah...that was unexpected. " I said to Onew and he just laughed.

We entered his room. He was living with 2 more guys - G-dragon and Donghae. And if Jiyong just looked at us and smiled, Donghae was staring at us. 

I looked at myself? Is it something wrong with me, that he is staring? Or maybe it's because...me and Onew are holding hands?

I immediately took my hand away from Onew's.

" Soo, here I'm living. " Onew said to me and smiled.

I was feeling myself really awkward. 

" Jinki-ah, I need to go and unpack... See you later. " I quickly smiled to him and left.

What's with Donghae? What's with that weird stare? Considering , that we he doesn't even talk with me that often, that's really strange.

----------------------------------------------

Hyuna POV

Ahhh, I'm really dissapointed. There are no my friends on the show ! Everyone is pretty new for me ! Except for Dongwoo, I don't know anyone. I'm living in a room with Park Bom, whom I met only now. Great.

" Soo, do you have anyone you know on the show? " I asked.

" Neh, I have. I'm friends with Jiyong, Taeyeon and Yoona. And you? "

" Aniyo.. I know only Dongwoo oppa. Lucky you. " 

" You're wrong. You know me, too. We are roommates for God's sake ! " She smiled.

I smiled , too. She is lovely.

" Kamsahamnida... "

" Unnie. Call me unnie. "

" Unnie. " I smiled shyly.

" Soo, I'll have to tell you something. I'm pretty new to this reality show things and as I understood, you're not new. So prepare to long, long stories about show, ok? I'll wont' leave you at nights. " 

" Ok, unnie. I'll be happy to chat with you. " We both laughed.

" Hyuna-ah..do you have someone you like here? " She asked.

" No, actually... I said, I don't know anyone, so for now, I don't know who I like. "

" Oh, I get it. Me too. Except for Jiyong, I don't know any male here. " She pouted.

" Then, maybe... you and Jiyong... " I looked at her.

" Aniyo, aniyo ! I'm just his noona ! " She laughed.

" But if I think about it now... you might look good together... " 

" Yah, Hyuna-ah !! " She threw a pillow at me and we both laughed. Suddenly , I felt like playing, so I threw a pillow at her, too. Probably she felt the same, so we started a pillow fight.

" Uhmm, noona? " While I was jumping on her bed, I heard male voice and because of that...I fell on the floor.

" Neh, Jiyong-ah? " Bom was laughing and gave me hand to stand up. As I stood up , I saw G-Dragon in our room with worried face expression.

" I'm just leaving below you and heard loud noises and decided to check what happened. "

" Nevermind. We were just playing with each other. " Bom was still laughing.

I noticed that he calmed down. 

" Ok, then. If you need something, I'm downstairs. " He smiled and left.

" Unnie !! " I said , as soon as he closed the door. " He was so worried about you ! I'm almost sure that he has feelings for you ! "

" Aniyooo, Hyuna-ah ! We have brother-sister relationship. " She said, but blushed a bit.

I just smiled. I feel like my unnie has some feelings for Jiyong , too.

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I haven't written Sunny's, Hyorin's and Suzy's POVs, but I will write them tomorrow, I promise ! Please leave comments below ^^