New guests and couples

Reality Show *HIATUS*

IU POV

" Oppa, can you tell me properly, where are we going? " I exclaimed to my manager.

He just called me and said to pack clothes. He told me that I was starring in the new reality show. But he forgot to tell me in which EXACTLY show I would appear. 

" It's a singing reality show. You will live with other idols in one house and compete with them for the 'Best Singer' award. That's all. " 

" I will live with boys...too? "  I was a bit unexperienced of living 24 hours with boys.

" Yes. AND I've heard that your crush will be there, too. " Manager winked.

" WHAT? " I jumped on the place. 

" Yes, yes. Sanghyun-shi. " 

I stared at him, unable to say a word. Thunder. MBLAQ's Thunder, my crush for 2 years, was going to live with me in one house...

... I arrived at the filming place. It was amazingly beautiful, big house, swimming pool. 

" Jieun-ah?!! " I heard familiar voice. I turned around and saw Taeyeon unnie, my good friend.

" Unnie ! " I waved  and approached her. She hugged me.

" Are you here as a replacment for Yoona? " She asked.

" I think so. I got to know that I will take part in show only today. So I don't know any details. " 

" Let's go. I will show you the house. Oh and by the way, I suppouse you will live in one room with me and Sunny ! " 

I smiled and went with Taeyeon to explore the house.

In 1 hour PD called us to film. We all gathered outside, but PDs told me to stand behind everyone, as I was new one here and I needed introduction.

MCs Leeteuk and Eunhyuk started talking.

" ...aaaand we have 2 new contestants today. We'll start with female. Please, welcome.... IU !!!!! " MCs shouted and I entered the center.

Some music started to play, song that was totally unknown for me. I tried to improvise on the spot and ended up doing some silly moves. I was embarrased, but at least , I made everyone laugh.

" That was cute, IU-shi. We're very happy that you joined us. Please stand beside other girls. " Eunhyuk said to me.

I stood beside Suzy.

" Good joob. " She whispered to me and and took my hand.

" Now it's time to reveal the new male contestant. Please, come out !! " 

I held my breath, as I was expecting HIM. I had some thoughts that maybe my manager was just making fun of me.

" Annyeonghaseyo. MBLAQ's Thunder-imnida. " I heard his voice and he entered. He was gorgeous as always, with his black hair and stylish clothes.

He started dancing. Sexily, confidently. I was almost drooling.

" Jieun-ah !! " Suzy pushed me lightly. " Don't make your feelings THAT obvious. " She whispered.

I turned red and looked down.

" Thank you, Thunder-shi. Please , join the boys. Now it's time to make couples !! "

-----------------------------------------------

No One's POV

" This time we'll make things a bit differently. First. Now all of us have lived together for a week, so we know each other better than on the past week. That's why, all of us we'll write few things to the person we want to be with and later you will put letters to the special boxes. Every box has a name of a contestant written there. Then you will take out letters from your boxes and read them aloud. But, please don't write your name there ! Later when person will read your letter, you will step forward. If both parties exchange letters, they will become a couple. Oh, and everyone can write 2 letters, if you want. Let's get started !! "

Everyone took pen and 2 piece of paper and went to different corner, as they didn't want to show their feelings written on the paper to others. In 10 minutes everyone were standing in the circle.

" Now please go to your boxes and take out letters !! " Leeteuk exclaimed and everyone ran to their boxes. Some had many letters, some had none. 

" Who has the most numbers of letters? " Eunhyuk asked. 

It appeared, that the most popular boy was Woohyun and the most popular girl...new face. IU.

" Wooah, IU-shi !! You just came and you already are the most popular ! How many letters do you have? "

" 3. " IU said shyly.

" And you, Woohyun-shi? " 

" I have 4. " Woohyun answered with confident smile.

" You have more, so let's start with you then. Read the one, that you loved the most. "

Woohyun examined letters and started to read. 

" You were the one who cheered me up, when I was sad and confused. You made me smile, without even trying hard, just your presence made me smile. And I'm really thankful to your for that. I'm proud that I have such an oppa like you. " Woohyun read and looked at girls with smile.

" Oh, those words are really beautiful. The girl, who wrote them , please step forward. "

Girls hesitated, but then... Kim Hyuna stepped forward.

" Wow, Hyuna-shi, it's really unexpected. Your last week couple, Eunhyuk-shi, is slightly angry. " Leeteuk said jokingly and Eunhyuk angry face. For fun, of course. 

" Now, Hyuna-shi, how many letters have you got. "

" One. " Hyuna said, slightly dissapointed. 

" But maybe this ONE is from Woohyun-shi? Let's see. " 

" You were so shy and quiet at the beginning that I didn't even noticed you. And also you were always surrounded by your friends and I couldn't approach you. But finally, I managed to do it and I'm very happy that now you even call me 'oppa'. Thank you for making me smile. " Hyuna ended reading. She was shy as we could tell.

" Woohyun-shi...are you the one , who wrote this letter? " Teukie asked.

Woohyun was silent for some moments. He just smiled.

" Yes. It was me. " He finally said.

" Hooraaaay ! We have a new couple !! " Teukie exclaimed and everyone clapped. " Please stand a side for a while. " Teukie said and Woohyun with Hyuna went to the side. 

" Let's continue. IU-shi, please read the letter that you like the most. "

IU was carefully choosing letterr, she was pretty nervous. Finally , she picked one letter. 

" I don't know you very well, but I really want to be your close oppa. From what I see, you are totally my ideal type. You are very beautiful, you have milky skin and gorgeous hair. Your smile is charming and your eyes are so deep. I would really appreaciate, if you choose my letter. " She finished reading and looked at everyone , with slight blush on her cheeks.

" That's a totally love confession !! Soo, who is the owner of those beautiful words? "

At first no one came forward and boys were giving each other surprised looks, but then, it appeared that the one who wrote those words was...Eunhyuk.

" Eunhyuk-shi? For real? You are capable of this kind of words ? I'm surprised ! " Teukie laughed at him and Eunhyuk became embarrased.

" So, Hyuk-shi, how many letters do you have? " 

" Two. " Hyuk said proudly.

Eunhyuk wanted to read, but Teukie stopped him.

" IU-shi, did you write letters for Eunhyuk-shi? " He simply asked, leaving Eunhyuk with blank expression.

" No, sorry. " IU said shyly. Everyone laughed at poor Eunhyuk.

" Let's see then other choices... "

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, for not updating frequently, it's all because I'm really busy nowadays. And mianhae, for not very long update, I will try to write about other couples as soon as I can !

Please continue to support my story, it's really important for me :)) Love, Sunny <3