Surprise

Reality Show *HIATUS*

Sunny POV

When manager oppa told me that I will starr in some new reality show,  I wasn't very happy. Yes, I know that reality show helps you to get an attention and brings you popularity, but still... In real life I'm a person who isn't that comfortable in new company. 

Manager oppa stared at me with unhappy look.

" C'moon, Soonkyu-ah, don't get upset ! I have some other news , too. " 

I lifted my head and looked at him.

" Yoona, Sica and Taeyeon will take part there, too " 

" Chincha? Oppa, for real?! "

" Yeah, yeah. " 

" Oh, oppa, kamsa hamnida !! " I was jumping from excitement and hugged him.

He laughed and started to tell me about concept of the show. 

When he finished and left , I took out my phone to call Taeyeon and tell her about the show.

" Yoboseyo? " 

" Taeyeon-ah, we're are taking a part in a - "

" I know, I know ! That's really exciting ! We will be living in one house with male idols !!! "

Um yeah.. At times, Taeyeon is really erted.

" Tell Sica and Yoona about it. "

" They already know. And they are packing their things now. AND I think you should do it, too, since we are leaving in an hour. 

" WHAT? Taeyeon-ah , please find my suitcase !! I'm runn- "

" UNNIE !!!! " I suddenly heard Yoona's scream in the phone. 

" Unnie !!! Woohyun will be there, too !!! " 

Yes, Yoona had a crush on Woohyun for a while now. 

" Then calm down and choose your best clothes ! Woohyun-shi won't like a screaming girl with some awful clothes. And Yoona-ah, let's talk in the dorm about this, I'm running now ! "

" Ah, araso, unnie. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Bom POV

" Bom-ah, please come to YG, Yang Hyunsuk sunbaniem wants to see you. " Secretary in YG building called me.

" Neh, unnie, I'll be there in 15 minutes. " 

As I arrived to the building I immediately went to Papa YG's office.

" Sunbaniem, you wanted to see me? " 

" Neh, Bom-ah, come in. People from SBS called me, they're launching new TV show and want you in. Do you want to take part? "

" Of course, sunbaniem ! " I was excited. " I haven't taken part in any show before. " 

" But will have to move to a house, where all others will be living. "

" That's great ! " 

" Bom-ah.. MALE idols will live there , too. "

" Yes, I understand,  sunbaniem. "

" No, you don't understand. What if you fall in love with someone and then... "

Oh, again , he's being TOO overprotective.

" Sunbaniem, I'm 27 years old already. I know how to act around man... "

" But you remember, that if you will fall in love with someone, you'll need to show it to Big Bang, Se7en, Teddy and then ME. "

Aish, with those restrictions, I'll never get boyfriends..

" And also, to be sure that someone is watching you , I asked PDs to include Jiyong to the show. So if someone happens, he'll tell be straight away !  "

" Araso, sunbaniem ! Please tell me the concept of the show ! "

When he finished talking and told about all who will participate, I got more and more excited. I mean sooo many male idols !! Happyhappy 

" When will the show start? "

" Today. Car will come to your house in an hour. "

" In an hour? WHAT? But , Papa - I mean, sunbaniem... I have to run !! " 

" Then run, Bom-ah, run !! " He smiled.

I left the office and ran to the van.

" Dara !! " I called to my Park sister. " Please go to my wardrobe and choose the best clothes that I have there ! I will explain later, why I'll need them ! "

---------------------------------------

Hyorin POV

So, yeah, I'm taking part in the new reality... But why am I  unhappy? Huh, that's easy. Because SNSD's Kim Taeyeon will be there as well. And I have bad relationship with her. 

It all started when we ( Sistar ) began filming Hello Baby with Super Junior's Leeteuk. We spent a lot time together and became close. But the thing is that Leeteuk and Taeyeon were dating in 2010 , but broke up. They are friends, of course, but I feel that Leeteuk still likes her. 

During the show I was closest to Leeteuk and we spent time together. I even started to like him and I think that he liked me back, but one day Taeyeon got to know about our relationship. And as I understood, didn't like it at all. So she started to spend more time together with him, they were taking photos together and putting them on twitter. Leeteuk, who considered me as his close friend, told me that she finally started to pay attention to him and that he really likes it. I was happy for him, of course, since he is my friend. But deep inside I wanted him to be with me. 

And now we together are in one reality. We will be living together...what can be worse? I've heard that Taeyeon is pretty nasty, if she doesn't like person, then she won't let him that easily. She can embarass me in front of me Leeteuk...But still. I'm strong , mature woman. I will go through this.

--------------------------------------------

Hyuna POV

Yay, yay, yay !!! I'm gonna take part in new reality !! That's like the best news of the week...or even month.

Yes, this month wasn't that easy. And past month, too. That's all because I and Junhyung broke up. I mean he ditched me for Goo Hara !! How can this be? I always thought that we were perfect together - both rappers, looking badass, dancers. But he chose her...and you know what is the saddest in this story? She was my friend. And once Nicole had a birthday and lots of kpop idols were invited, including me and Junhyung. We were sitting together with him, Sohyun, Dongwoon and G.Na, when Gyuri and Hara came. I introduced them to Junhyung, since it was the first time that they met. And they started to chat, laugh and all that stuff. At that time, I didn't pay attention to that,  since Hara was my friend and I didn't know that she will fall for Junhyung. But honestly, if I think about it now, I understand that she felt something for him during the birthday. When Junhyung went to stage and started to freestyle rap birthday wishes for Nicole , Hara was totally captivated. And he finished, she was clapping like crazy. And now they are together...

G.Na unnie is my closest friend and she was really sad about our break up. She said that he won't have another girlfriend like me. She also said that I need to be strong and don't care a lot and suggested singing a song together with him - as a memory to our 2 year relationship. That's how A Bitter Day song was created. 

I need to get over this relationship. I need to meet someone new. I just have to - I can't think about Junhyung anymore. It's enough... I've heard that lots of my male friends will participate...so maybe I will find a new love there :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Luna POV

" Oh, unnie, I heard that you will appear on new show with Soojung...Ah, I envy you... " Sulli sighed.

" Jinri-ah, it's my first show ! I've barely appeared on any show. Like Victoria unnie was on WGM, Amber unnie on Invincible Youth 2, you are popular without appearing on different shows ! I need it for my name, Sul, for f(x) name , too. " I sat next her, to the sofa.

" Do you know that you will be living together with male idols? Krys told me that. " 

" Of course, I know. "

" Soooo... do you plan flirting with someone? "

" I don't know...I really want to win singing contest. If I concentrate on flirting with someone, than I'll pay less attention to singing... "

" Ah, unnie, you're too boring ! Unlike Krys, who is choosing her best clothes to flirt with boys and especially... " She didn't say name and giggled.

I sighed.

" Soojung-ah !! " I screamed.

" Neh, unnie? " She answered from her room.

" He is too old for you !! " 

" No, he's not ! "

" Yes, he is !! He is 7 years older than you ! "

" So , what? " She came to the living room. " Age is just number. " She chuckled.

" Uh, ok, ok. " I rolled my eyes.

" Soojung-ah, Sunyoung unnie said that she won't flirt with any guys in the show. " Sulli said.

" Yah, Sulli-ah ! " I slightly hit her.

" Unnie, really? " Krystal did big eyes. " That's not possible ! Every girl must flirt with guys ! " 

" She said ' I won't to concentrate on singing' " Sulli imitated me and they both began to laugh.

" Ok, girls, I don't want to talk about it. " I stood up and went to my room.

In 5 minutes they both entered my room.

" What? " I looked at them.

" Fashion police here ! We'll help you to choose outfits to flirt ..oh sorry, to sing better ! " They were talking in deep voice , what made me laugh.

" Ah girls, you're unbelievable...but I still love you. " 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy POV

I'm on my way to the filming place. I was late, so car with all participants already left. I was driving with my manager. And was pretty embarrased. What if people will think that I'm acting like a star and don't want to drive with all and want to drive alone?... That will be sad.

So, at first I heard that Jia unnie is taking part of the show with me, but suddenly they canceled her and left only me. I know that Jia unnie really wanted to take part in the show, so she got pretty dissapointed. As well as me. I didn't want to be alone in the show with many people that I don't know. Especially as I'm only 17 years old and most of others are in their twenties. 

Suddenly , I got an text message. Number was unknown.

I'm very happy that you and I will participate in this show. I'm sure that you will make my days brighter ^^

I stared in shock on the phone. What? I hadn't received this kind of message for a while now.

I wrote back - who are you?

You'll understand when you meet me :) 

He answered. Ok, this is creepy. But... I'm pleased that someone likes me.

As I arrived on the set everyone was already there. When I was walking towards the cast, everyone was looking at me. Ok, that's embarrasing.

" Last person came ! " PD said. " Bae Suzy, welcome to our new family. " He smiled.

I bowed to him and went to Taeyeon, as she was the only one that I was close to.

" Oh, Suzy-ah, annyeong. Glad to see you here. " She smiled to me.

I've calmed down a bit.

" Me too, unnie. " I bowed to her. 

PD started talking and I observed everyone on the set. My eyes stopped on Woohyun, who was staring at me and smiling. Is he the one who send me the message?...

------------------------------------------

Ok, that's the end of the first chapter :D How did you like it? Please leave comments below ! ^^