Couples Are Formed

Reality Show *HIATUS*

Suzy POV

PD-nim told to all of us to gather outside. We already unpacked and saw who our roommates are. My roommate was Hyorin unnie. At first, I was a bit scared, since I didn't knew her at all, but she was really friendly to me. I really , really like my new unnie.

" Please, all go to your stylists. Filiming will start in an hour ! " PD said.

In an hour everyone was ready. " One, two, three, ACTION ! " PD screamed.

" Annyeonghaseyo everyone !!! " Eunhyuk and Leeteuk said. " We welcome to our new reality show !! " They started introducing concept of the show. We were all standing a bit far from them and expecting our turning to come out.

" Suzy-ah? " I heard male's voice.

" Neh? " I turned and saw... Woohyun. With some other guy next to him.

" Annyeongaseyo. I'm Woohyun. I think, Woohyun oppa. " He smiled charmingly at me.

" Oh, neh. My name is Suzy. Nice to meet you. " I couldn't help, but smiled.

Then there was a silence, while both Suzy and Woohyun were staring at each other.

" Uhm..hyung... " I heard other boy mumbling and tapping Woohyun's shoulder.

" Oh, yes, I forgot. This is my group-mate, Myungsoo. " He pointed to this other boy.

He was reaaally attractive, I can say. And when he smiled, somehow my heart started beating faster. 

" Myungsoo oppa, I think, too. " He reached his hand. At first, I didn't understand why did he do that, but I understood that I need to give him my hand, too. When he took my hand, I felt that I became red.

Then there was a silence again. I have to save situation.

"So... you're from Infinite, too? " I exclaimed. And then realized that it wasn't smartest thing to say.

Boys exchanged looks and laughed a bit.

" I guess... yes. " Myungsoo said and they both smiled.

" Oh, I know one dance ! " I said and showed them move from their 'Paradise' chorus.

After I did that, they smiled and started to clap.

" Good job, Suzy-ah ! " Woohyun said.

" So, what - " I wanted to ask, but then somehow Yoona appeared in front of me.

" Woohyun-ah ! It's time to go. Staff is looking for you. " She took Woohyun's hand and drag him away.

Me and Myungsoo exchanged looks.

" Soo.. I think it's time for me to go , too. I'll see you around, I guess? " He asked me.

" Well, of course, since we're living in one house. " I smiled.

He smiled and left...God, this guys is incredible.

------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

When Eunhyuk and Leeteuk finished introduction, it was time to call out cast of the show.

" And the first ones are.... Infinite !! Woohyun, L and Dongwoo !! " They clapped as 3 boys of Infinite stepped on a little stage.

They danced to the chorus of 'Paradise' and the did they famous dance

 

" Woooah, that's our Infinite !! Please, introduce yourselves ! " Eunhyuk said.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite-imnida ! " They all said in one voice and bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite rapper, Dongwoo. Nice to meet you ! " He smiled widely and waved at camera.

" Annyeong, Infinite main vocalist Woohyun-imnida ! " He bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, everyone, I'm Infinite vocalist, L ! I'm really happy to be on this show ! " 

" Oh, kamsahamnida, Infinite ! Please, stand there and wait for other members of the show. " Leeteuk said.

" And the next is... oh, this is our hoobae groups. Please, meet f(x)'s Krystal, Luna and SHINee's Onew !! " MCs exclaimed.

Krystal , Luna and Onew entered the stage and cheerfully sang a part of SHINee's Hello and then danced to f(x)'s Pinocchio.

" Oh, what a nice performance ! Please introduce yourselves ! "

" Annyeonghaseyo ! " Said Krystal and Luna in one voice. " I'm Krystal. " Krystal waved to camera. " I'm Luna. " Luna bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee's leader, Onew-imnida ! It's nice to meet you. " He bowed.

" Next is...oh, he is really talented person ! Let's meet, Big Bang's almighty leader - G-Dragon !! " 

G-Dragon jumped on stage and started to rap his part from ' The Leaders ' with lots of swag.

" That was really hot ! Please introduce yourself ! "

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon. I'm really glad to be part of this show. " He smiled shyly to the camera.

" We are very happy to have you on this show ! And next is... lots of female idols !! " Leeteuk exclaimed. " Meet 4minute's Hyuna, Sistar's Hyorin, Miss A's Suzy and 2ne1's Park Bom !!! " 

All girls stepped together on stage and started to show their different styles. Hyuna rapped chorus of her 'Just Follow' song, Hyorin showed her great vocals throught Sistar's 'Over' song, Suzy sang her part of 'Goodbye Baby' and Park Bom sand chorus of 2ne1's 'Lonely' song.

" Woooah, that was really amazing ! Girls, please introduce yourselves ! "

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm 2ne1's main vocal Park Bom ! "

" Annyeong everyone, I'm 4minute's rapper Hyuna. "

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sistar's vocalist Hyorin ! Nice to meet you ! "

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm miss A's maknae Suzy ! Please treat me well ! "

" Oh, of course, we will treat you well. And next our...oh, how to say... " Leeteuk and Eunhyuk exchanged looks with smiles. " Hallyu stars Super Junior !!! " They laughed and joined Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Donghae who appeared on stage.

Boys performed a bit from their 'Superman' song and in the end did their ' We are Super Junior ! The last man standing ! " thing. Then they all introduced themselves.

" And our final guests. Top stars of Korea... meet SNSD !!! " As boys screamed this Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Yoona appeared on stage. They performed their 'Genie' chorus choreo and did famous leg dance. Then introduced themselves, of course.

" And now, the most interesting part of the show begins... " Leeteuk started.

" Now all of you will pick couples for yourselves. Couple will prepare a song and perform it next time. Couple who wins, will get special prize and points. Couple who loses will have to go through punishment. " Eunhyuk said.

" Boys will start. They will say a name of the girl , they want to be couple with. Girl can say ' I like it ' and they will become a couple or she can say ' Don't like ' and then she will say a name of a boy she wants to be with. Same for boys - they can reject girl , too. Also, if you like someone who is already in couple, you can try to snatch them away. "

" MCs are doing this , too. " Eunhyuk smiled. " So, I will start. " 

He stepped forward to the line of boys and looked at girls. Then became embarrased for moment, but then calmed down. He took a deep breath and...

" Will you be my couple... Hyuna-shi? " He looked at her.

She was shocked. She  didn't expect that he will choose her at all. 

" And your answer, Hyuna-shi.... " Leeteuk asked.

" I like it. " She smiled.

Eunhyuk showed his famous gummy smile. He sighed with relief then. 

" Eunhyuk-shi, what is the reason her? " Teukie asked.

" I really like her dancing. " He answered, still smiling.

He and Hyuna went to the side, where couples were suppoused to stay.

" Soo.. next is... Onew-shi. "

Onew observed girls , paused a little, but smiled widely and as seemed, with confidence.

" Jessica, will you be my couple? " He asked confidently.

" Wooah, Onew-shi, so confident ! " Leeteuk exclaimed.

" I like it. " Jessica said with cute voice. She and Onew joined Eunhyuk and Hyuna.

" Sungmin-shi, your turn. "

Sungmin hesitated some moments.

" Sungmin-shi, please, faster ! " Teukie laughed.

Sungmin sighed.

" Hyorin-shi...will you be my pair?... " He was so shy.

Camera showed Hyorin's shocked face. She didn't answer for some time.

" And your answer is... " 

" Don't like, I'm sorry. " She said and looked at Sungmin, who became quite dissapointed.

" Woooah ! First ' don't like ' ! But, why, Hyorin-shi? " 

" I have someone else, that I want to paired with.  " Hyorin answered with a smile.

" That's interesting ! And who is this?... " Teukie asked.

She hesitated, but only for a second...

" It's you, Leeteuk-shi. " She looked confidently at him. " Do you like it? " 

Leeteuk was shy and nervous, as he was giggling.

" Of course, I like it ! " He exclaimed and happy Hyorin stood next to him.

" So, next is... haha, our poor Sungmin-shi. Sungminnie, hyung is sorry ! " Teukie smiled.

Sungmin smiled nervously. But then somehow managed to ask confidently.

" Sunny-shi, will you be my couple ? " 

" I like it ! " Almost immediately said cutie Sunny.

Sungmin smiled and they went to couples.

" Our new cute couple ! " Teukie exclaimed. " So, up next is...Woohyun-shi. " 

As confident as he was , Woohyun already knew who he wanted to be paired with.

" Suzy-shi, will you be my pair? " He asked, looking straight at her.

Suzy was shy girl , so she became red.

" I-i..like it. " She said quietly.

Woohyun immediately went to her side and they went to other couples.

" So , we already have 5 couples ! Let's see who will join them now... G-Dragon-shi, you're next. " 

He observed girls and his eyes stopped on the girl, he wanted to coupled with.

" Will you be my pair... Yoona-shi? " He asked with a shy smile.

Yoona was pretty shocked, but immediately came back to her senses.

" I'm really, really sorry, but I don't like. " She said with a little smile.

" Oh, second reject !! Jiyong-shi, don't get upset, you will have your chance again. But now is Yoona's turn. Yoona-shi, who will you choose? "

" Someone who is already coupled. " She smiled slyly.

" Woah, that's something new. So, please choose. " 

" Woohyun-shi...will you be my couple? " She asked with smile, that made all guys fall for her. But unfortunately, seems like, Woohyun wasn't one of them

" I'm sorry, noona, but don't like. I would like to stay with Suzy-shi. " He answered immediately.

All looked at Yoona. She had very shocked expression on her face. 

" To my mine, this is the first time that I've seen, when Yoona got rejected. But, why , Woohyun? Why do you like Suzy-shi so much? " 

" I don't know. She's just cute. " He answered with a smile.

" Oh, we get it. Maybe now we'll change a little? Let girls choose first. " Eunhyuk said.

" Great idea. Please, Bom-shi, start. " 

Although, Park Bom was a mature, grown-up woman, she was still shy and inexperienced when it came to love. That's why she decided to go by easiest way.

" Jiyong-ah, will you be my couple? "

" Of course, noona ! " G-Dragon imitated child and ran to his beloved noona.

" So we have noona-dongsaeng couple now ! Let's see, which couple will be next ! Krystal-shi, your turn. " 

Opposed to Bom, Krystal was still young, but very confident. 

" Eunhyuk oppa, will you be my pair? " She asked confidently.

Everyone stared at shocked Eunhyuk, who didn't expect to be chosen. But he couldn't leave his pair, he just couldn't. 

" I'm sorry, Krystal, but I'll stay with Hyuna. I'm sorry. " He even bowed to her.

" But, why, Hyuk-ah? " Teukie asked.

" I chose Hyuna, so that means that I want to be with her. " Eunhyuk answered simply.

" We get it, Eunhyuk-shi. So , Krystal , please wait for your turn. Taeyeon-shi, you're next. "

Everyone could see that Taeyeon was confident, but still a bit shy.

" Leeteuk-shi...will you be my couple? " She asked cutely, using all her aegyo.

Same as Eunhyuk, Leeteuk was embarrased and shocked, but also very content.

" I like it, Taeyeon-shi ! " He smiled shyly at her.

Hyorin had shocked expression on her face and she was very irritated, as others could see. 

Taeyeon went to Leeteuk with content smile. He was smiling happily, too.

" So, Kyuhyun-shi, it's your time to choose. " 

" Hyorin-shi, will you be my couple? " Kyuhyun asked immediately and confidently.

" I will. " Hyorin sighed and with content  Kyuhyun went to other couples.

" Donghae-shi , your turn ! " 

Everyone knew, that he was shy boy. So he was now, hesitating with his answer.

" Donghae-shi... " Eunhyuk rushed him

He took a deep breath and said " Jessica-shi, will you be my couple? " 

While everyone was shocked when they were being proposed for the second time, Jessica wasn't shocked at all. It seemed that she knew that Donghae would choose her.

" Ah, don't like. " She said, almost happily.

Donghae looked down.

" Why, Jessica-shi? " Teukie asked.

" Because I'm Ice Princess. " She laughed and Onew smiled.

" So we have Luna and Krystal and Yoona left. Let's do faster now. Who wants to be with Yoona? " Teukie asked.

 Dongwoo shyly raised his hand. " Me. " He said.

" Yoona, do you like it? " 

She nodded, not smiling.

Like this Donghae was coupled with Krystal and Luna with L.

--------------------------------------

The couples are : Suzy and Woohyun, Krystal and Donghae, Jessica with Onew, Eunhyuk with Hyuna, G-Dragon with Park Bom, Kyuhyun with Hyorin, Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Luna and L, Yoona and Dongwoo and Sunny with Sungmin. Let's see, what will happen next...Who is happy with their partner and who is not...

------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for little clumsy chapter :( But we still needed this introduction and couple thing. But I hope you will still read it and comment :) I love all those who read my story ^^ <3