School Life

Unexpected Love

 It's a typical day at school. Your best friend/classmate, Chung Ho, was flirting with some girls at the classroom door. As you walked closer and closer, you heard part of their conversation. 


"....So...ladies...Who looks better, SHINee or me?" he said conceitedly.


"You're obviously more good-looking oppa~" they said in fake, girly voices. 


Chung Ho was good-looking? You never really thought much of him. Appearance wise, you thought he was average.


Before the girls could giggle and all that, you decided to shove your way into the classroom. That finally made Chung Ho notice you. The girls gave you a death glare and tried to get Chung Ho's attention but it was too late. He decided to ditch the girls and head into the classroom to talk to you. You wondered why since they were actually kinda pretty while you were...yeah. 


"Ya, were you jealous?" your best friend asked with a smirk. Honestly, you would have totally ignored him if you weren’t friends with the guy.  


"Yes. How come you never flirt with me?" you joked. Too bad he took it seriously though. His face turned so red that you kinda felt embarrassed for actually saying something like that.


After class ended, Chung Ho rushed out of the class without even looking back at you. Talk about awkward. 


You sighed and got your books together. You really needed to fix this little problem before your friendship breaks over something so trivial. Before you could head to your next class, your phone started vibrating. You check your message and your eyes widen when you read it out loud. 


"I’m here to pick you up."


 You ran out of the classroom and dodged all the students in the crowded hallways in lightning speed. Once you made it outside, you were practically dying of lack of oxygen. There, chuckling at you was none other than...
 

Wait For the Next Chapter ^^ Lol Im New at This.