But Who is He?

처음 만나서 반갑다 ~Nice to Meet You~

“Eh?! TaekWoon-hyung has a secret admirer?!”

JaeHwan almost choked on the sandwich he was wolfing down when HongBin delivered the news during their lunch break later on. TaekWoon quietly fiddled with his food, still rather shell shocked about the whole ordeal.

HongBin’s eyes were bulging. “He just walked up to us out of nowhere. I’ve never even seen this guy before, and all of a sudden he just– Ahhhh this is weird!”

“You’re just mad he didn’t come onto you.”

“Excuse you. I am straight, so I fail to see how that would possibly make me any happier.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re straight or crooked. If someone sees you as attractive, they’d let you know. You just have to say, ‘Hey, man, thanks for appreciating my handsome looks, but I can’t reciprocate your hot feelings for me.’”

HongBin narrowed his eyes at JaeHwan. “What… did you even just…?”

Completely disregarding the youth’s glare, JaeHwan turned his attention to TaekWoon. “Did you ever get any secret love notes, hyung? Or flowers or chocolate or coffee? Yah, he can’t be a proper secret admirer if he doesn’t even know our TaekWoon-hyung loves coffee.”

TaekWoon shook his head, still wordless. Pouting a bit, JaeHwan leaned over until he caught TaekWoon’s gaze, but TaekWoon quickly averted his eyes to look elsewhere.

JaeHwan quirked his head to the side. “What, you don’t like it?”

“No…” TaekWoon murmured. “That’s… It’s actually…”

“Did you really meet him before?” HongBin asked.

Again, TaekWoon shook his head. He had decided maybe the person who jumped into his car was someone else. “I’ve never met him before. But… I don’t feel like he’s suspicious or anything. I think he’s a good person. Maybe.”

“Hyung, you can’t be real,” HongBin retorted. “You’ve only ever seen this guy hours ago, and you saw the way he acted. Those types of guys are no good. You can’t be swayed by whatever he says.”

TaekWoon finally looked up. “HongBin-ah. You said yourself, you believe in my intuition, right?”

“… well, yeah, but…”

“Please. Just trust me. I really don’t think he’s a bad guy.”

Hyung.”

TaekWoon smiled, passing a sweet bread to HongBin’s side of the table. “That doesn’t mean I’m going to suddenly jump into a relationship with him. I never said I liked him. I don’t even know his name.”


A/N: Ultra-short chapter. I'm back from Korea!! OTL /criesssssss Ugh I wanna go backkkkkkkk it was just perfect over there----

Tip: If you're looking to vacation in Korea, it would be very helpful to practice Korean first OTL and I don't mean 사랑해 오빠 ㅋㅋㅋ 밥 주세요~~~ nonsense. You'll get beaten up by the 아줌마. Believe me. Speaking only in English will not get you very far. Studying Korean for two years got me nothing but reading signs. Listening and speaking was what I should've practiced more than reading and writing ㅠㅁㅠ But if you have a bunch of Korean friends (as I did), then it'll be okay for the most part (unless they know you've been studying for two years and make you apply what you learned because holding your hand be a strong confident woman damn it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ).

Just kidding, though. If you have the opportunity, you should totally go for it. Korea - even though the culture shock was overwhelming at first - is seriously a really nice place to visit. And don't just be Koreaboos and hunt down SM and YG (all you'll find are back alleys and fangirls); actually check out the cultural stuff! Go to palaces, all of the shopping districts, eat all the delicious food... It's no wonder my friend who went there to teach is planning to never come back @ㅁ@ (I already wanted to go back while I was still there kuhu...)

Okay, I'm off to continue my drab life. Let me go write or something.