Chapter 4

Sacrifice

Krystal POV

"Same ol same ol for you guys? Alright, a bowl of clam chowder as well as three boice sandwhiches, 1 iced tea, 2 house smoothies and 1 caramel frap. Oh and one boice sandwhich indefinitely without mustard." Jonghyun oppa gave a wink to Amber. Amber stuck her tongue out at him while I chuckled lightly, "There is actually going to be someone meeting us here, so another order of a boice sandwhich and ice tea too." Minhyuk oppa, who happened to be passing by our table getting ready to make our orders gave me his eye smile, "No problem, you are the best anyways when it comes to bringing in new potential locals."

I couldn't help but laugh inwardly since it was Ssul's cousin, invited by Sulli, that was coming to meet us. It was true though, ever since Amber's incident I had consistently been coming back to eat or get a cafe drink. Along the way I brought introduced Sulli (Jinri), Luna and Victoria unnie, and some of my sister's friends as well. As Minho oppa would be Sulli's ride back home, Luna unnie had Sulli just invite him to eat with us. 

Just then, the bells rung, telling us someone came through the door. As I was facing the door, I excitedly waved my hand to get Minho oppa's attention. "Oppa, over here!" His playful gaze that was scanning the whole cafe caught sight of me and waved back. "Hey Krys how have you been?" He came and sat down next to me, ruffling my hair. It was a habit of his that I didn't appreciate, but I ended up helplessly accepting it as it was no use asking him to change his ways. Giving my icy glare after straigtening my hair, "I know you feel honored to be in presence with 4 girls, so you can splurge and pay for our meals today." Luna's eyes widened with excitement, and in her high tone aegyo voice,  "yay! Thanks oppa!" Before Minho oppa could even protest, the one whom I'm sure he was counting on turned her back on him as well, much to my pleasure. "I second the motion. Thanks oppa." Amber gave me wink.

"Wow, thanks for being such a loyal llama. Don't expect anymore colloboration from me on your llama song now." Minho oppa crossed his arms. "Please Minho, we know it was inevitable that you were going to end up paying for us anyway. It's natural, and considering you are a guy, the pressure is on more heavily." Us girls all gave him the most artificially innocent smile. He rolled his eyes. Of course Victoria unnie would try to console him, having such a strong motherly nature when she is around us she usally ends up wanting to pay for us, so I wasn't surprised she didn't protest much on Minho oppa payinf for us this time. "Well Ssul, this place better be good if i'm paying. If not, to hell am I paying for you fatties. Except for Victoria noona of course." I'm pretty sure us dongsaengs had the urge to roll our eyes and/or emphasize vomiting positions; as annoying as he was he was always respectful and charming to his elders. Especially if they were women. 

Our orders came out, brought to us by Jungshin oppa. The whole Boice family were close friends with us both because we were there so often, as well as alot of us going to the same school. Like Jonghyun oppa and Luna were acquainted before I brought her here, and Jungshin and Ssul knew each other from the drama department. Even wierd coincidences like both Victoria unnie and Yong oppa (part time barista) asking each other if they knew eachother from before, yet still till this day they can't recall why they found each other so familiar. Something about seeing the other on TV or something, who knows. 

"Dang, thisis actwally pwetty good" Minho stuffed his face with the sandwhich. He was a big eater, which was necessary to keep up with his demanding nature for athletics. Sulli looked at him in disgust, "Oppa, don't talk with your mouth full. Don't embarrass me for being your cousin." They were always like that, teasing and getting at each other's throats when they were together, a crude way really to show their actual love and affection. Which was why probably Minho oppa exaggerated his chewing, putting on quite a show for us, accentuating his "Sorry Ssul".  All of us were used to it, Minho oppa after all was like all of our oppas, and Victoria unnie probably just thought of him as a baby just like she does with the rest of us most of the time.

Minhyuk oppa walked over to us and brought up a chair. We were used to him joining us after he made our food. At one point he eventually just accepted our presence as close friends than as customers, which was completely fine with the rest of us. "I came to multitask, might as well ask your new friend if his food is okay, rest up while it is slower at the cafe, and socialize with my favorite regulars." Minho let out his hand for a high five, which Minhyuk oppa caught on quickly and returned. "Your food is really amazing. You made this?" Minhyuk oppa nodded politely. Wanting to introduce them, I lightly touch Minhyuk oppa's shoulder to let him know I was going to say something. "So this is Minho oppa, Sulli's cousin, as well as an oppa figure for most of us. Oppa, this is Minhyuk oppa that owns this cafe. I actually think you guys are the same age." They both shake hands, and I caught Minho oppa's wierd look at me, which I decided to ignore since I couldn't really tell what it was suppose to mean. By the time we all finished our food it seemed Minho and Minhyuk oppa hit it off well as friends, including Jungshin Oppa and Jonghyun oppa, which was nice to see. Amber, as well as Luna and Victoria unnie had to leave right after to attend to their matters, so It was just me, Ssul, and the oppas.

The door opened, the bells extravagantly making their sound again. I inadvertantly look up to see the new customer, which was a really pretty, innocent, and sophisticated looking woman. She started to wave toward our direction, which inevitably had me stare back in confusion. I look at Ssul to see if she invited or recognized the girl coming toward us but Ssul had the same confused expression. Before I could look to see the oppa's expression,

"Chef Min, I missed you!" She gave Minhyuk oppa short, playful hug. I saw her playfully give him a tiny smirk, "Would you kindly make me some salad, with a goguma on the side. You're the best!" She gave a small tiny peck on the side of Minhyuk oppa's cheek before sitting down at a table near the window. "Wow, just because you're studying for law you think you can come back from your studies to boss me around to make you food? Whatever." Despite the words, I could hear the genuine affection in his tone of voice. I saw Minhyuk oppa shake his head, heading toward the kitchen. "Hey I got another order to do, I'll see you guys later. Bye Sulli and Krystal! Nice meeting you too Minho!" He waved at us before disappearing behind the curtains that led to the kitchen.

There were three pairs of widened eyes. Sulli's eyes were widen just because she was confused I'm sure. I had my eyes widened since I was equally confused as well, and it was something I didn't expect considering I have never seen her before. I was surprised when I happened to look over at Minho oppa, who also had widened eyes, looking at the girl. Before I could question, the woman got up from her table to look over to us, and by the looks of it she looked like she confirmed something. "Hororok? What are you doing here?" My curiosity sparked when she was now heading toward Minho oppa with a big smile.

Minho oppa's eyes sparkled as he seemed to see someone he knew very well. "Seororo! I could ask you the same thing! haha." I was really confused at the situation, and Ssul and I probably had our eyes widened and our mouths open for a couple more minutes.