CH02

Hanbin's black list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby sat at his own table now, and feel kinda strange toward hanbin as he kept glancing at hanbin’s serious face. What is hanbin’s issue by the way? Well maybe, he couldn’t get along with new people, bobby shrugs as he realize the bell rang and rest of student already fill in their seat including his new chair mate, turn out the one with fierce eyes but wore mischievous smirk.

“oh, you sit here then, its bout time anyway. Hanbin wouldn’t want any human near him, he always with satan. Anyway, my name is junhwe. And I already know your name btw, no need to tell me” the said man called junhwe reached out his hand to hand shake with bobby. Bobby was in daze at first but replied junhwe gesture at last.

“nice to meet you junhwe. Let’s be friend”bobby replied as being friendly himself showing his big front teeth and eyes smiled, already forgetting about hanbin’s issues.

 Junhwe smiled widely at bobby then continue to face the board with mr.Wu as a display.

000

The lesson was painfully slow as junhwe already yawn thousand times every word Mr. Wu said – it was sure because bobby counted it himself. Mr. Wu was teaching English in difficult way as bobby noticed, no doubt others found it boring. But there was only one who listening at him and jotted down his notes, he was none other than Hanbin. He was very serious even when Mr.Wu was only explaining about verbs and adjective, and he bet hanbin already know all that stuff. He averted his gaze from hanbin to board as he felt someone stared at him intently. He turn to his right and finds junhwe stared at him bemused and suspiciously. Bobby shrugged at him and continue listening.

0000

The bell rung as hanbin was the first one who headed out of the class even before Mr.Wu announced class was over.

“Class dismissed” Mr.Wu announce as he ignore hanbin’s behavior. With that the rest of students left the class through the door hanbin used before.

 Bobby stared out at the door where hanbin went, he was flabbergasted at hanbin’s uniqueness. He was sure hanbin is strangest person he ever met.

“hey, new student. Wanna hangout a bit?”junhwe, his new chair mate asked and bobby had no reason to reject his invitation, beside that bobby love to playing around and meeting new people.

0000

Bobby was an outgoing person for sure. Junhwe invite him over to their school hang out and he already befriended with others. The school, bobby attended was an art school and the place was hangout club made especially by the school board for a performance stage from their school. Basically, it was for stress reliever. Girls in their school surrounded him as they fascinated about the fact that bobby moved from America. He got some cheerful and friendly aura not to mention a cool vibe. No wonder everyone love him straightaway, be it guy or girl.

He’s got some swag, junhwe thought inwardly. Bobby was back from dancing floor with big smile plastered on his face as he approached junhwe.

“God, it isn’t night yet, and we already party?”bobby asked as he gulped down his soda – like he said, it isn’t night yet, and he doesn’t wanna feel tipsy.

“why? Don’t you like it?”

“well it’s not bad”

“cheers”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter