ch03

Hanbin's black list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just what the am i writing? this chap is failure. its 1.33 AM. i couldnt sleep and thinking, why not i write next chap of my story? gosh sorry for the wrong grammar which i always fail to edit it. i know i am such failure, i hope God forgive me. i know i sound like drunken girl. yes i am drung. drunk in desperate. when Ikon debut? just when YG will fulfill his own promise?i need bigbang comeback end and they receive good feedback, then 2ne1, then ikon.. then winner, YG girl group, akmu, lee hi. ....

---------------------

No one knows the real identity of junhwe, only Hanbin’s circle friends. There were rumors about junhwe was hanbin’s twin, obviously but seeing the proof with their own eyes were enough than proving the truth with birth certificate. Because they were too difference.  And junhwe was getting used to being an outcast since he was little. Junhwe had the same amount toys or other thing like hanbin, but hanbin received more special treatment or expectation. It was like junhwe was an ugly duckling in Kim’s household but he fine with it, he continuously told himself that he was fine so he feel fine. The perk of being outcast was he had a freedom, unlike hanbin. Just like now, he practically wasted because of alcohol and couldn’t find his sane mind to go home, he was with bobby after leaving the club. Bobby wasn’t the type who did that – walking drunk man home – grown up in America made him a little bit more individual but he seems to observe his other class and everyone did that, so he did the same. It was somewhat his gratitude toward junhwe who took him hang out. He assist junhwe walked with his right hand and the other hand holding his phone. it was more easier if junhwe wasn’t wiggle around like lunatic worm but then Junhwe’s legs were weakened due to alcohol and cold weather so bobby practically dragged junhwe’s lifeless body made junhwe’s shoes worth 10.000 won became more ugly. If some outsider saw the scene, they would thought that bobby dragged a dead homeless not son of chaebol who has hundred billion worth-company.

They reached bobby house with so much effort that bobby didn’t feel any cold, it felt like he was already in sub-tropic country due used up his energy. Bobby didn’t know where junhwe house is and he didn’t want risk any his limb to be broken looking around some house in gangnam in this cold weather. Bobby’s house was two-story house with big garage place. There was no one in bobby house except his maid-slash-butler-slash-babysitter. His parents often going aboard to their business trip and bobby was grown up enough to be left alone without any fire fighters came up after cooking time or police patrolling around. The one who opened the door was none other than his butler, butler jin, bowing to bobby immediately.

“welcome home, Bobby Kim yoo”the butler curt to bobby with hip-hop gesture. Seems like tradition between the two. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter