Ch04

Hanbin's black list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update :(

Sorry

-------------------

 

Bobby got out of this awkward situation through the same door as he already got out he immediately let out a big sigh leaving three of them in despair of silence. The moment Bobby left through the front door, Hanbin and the old man’s attention turn to their paper sheet as if there wasn’t someone. Well, junhwe doesn’t mind at all, it was their usual routine. In the house, they acted as if junhwe wasn’t there. Yes, he still part of the family. But they all agreed to act like junhwe isn’t presence. That’s why, Junhwe often got out of the house than using his super complete house. Imagine, your house have cinema room, swimming room, studio room, gym room, even salon room. you don’t need to go out of the house. Junhwe has his own reason, he has everything he could do in his house except the air. His own air. He couldn’t breathe, so he chose to get out of the house. So he could feel the air, breathe properly and he could touch freedom. Something hanbin couldn’t has.

Junhwe actually already took a bath in bobby house, bobby butler told him to use the bath room freely. He only change his clothes with his rugged uniform and his dirty house.   Junhwe not a fool to not realize he couldn’t use the front door, so he turn around to the kitchen and got out through back door still manage to snatch a bread with chocolate jam spread on it, the one his Mom ( it’s actually an ahjumma who babysitting him then)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter